G.F vs Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser6972
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is becoming a joke now yes as everyone has said G.F you are doing well
i dont see however why you need to keep adding dismissed players
the stats are impressive enough without it.....

start taking villages off the top 10 players in virtus consistantly then that would be an even more impressive outlook
utill then stop boring us with stats with players who have quit

Couldn't agree more Shaun. Yes G.F have hammered us, but our core players still havent recieved attacks.

If you want to post stats, keep them straight. No one is denying your achievement. So why make yourselves look rediculous to the rest of TW by claiming stats from players no longer in Virtus?

DeletedUser6972

ok then, we will take the advice on board. Thanks for pointing that out.

we will keep the stats clean from now on.

DeletedUser

and yet another intimidation !!!

Jaigosian on 26.06. at 22:54
OMG...?

Your trying to nuke Charlottina III.???
You little rat.

Thats seriously proper cowardly, and now im gonna smash your account off the face of the earth.
You think that Downage™ was bad on 1 village?

Im gonna completely destroy your account.

Good luck.

Jai.

Its now cowardish to attack active players ?! or should i say actively sitted accounts?
Hows it going wiht the sits guys? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I was going to ask you the same................Charlo isn't being sat, she's sniping your trains all on her own :lol:

DeletedUser

and yet another intimidation !!!
Its now cowardish to attack active players ?!:icon_eek:

Yes.
VERY COWARDLY.

I have been catting themag to pieces and i aint recieved 1 single retaliation back.
I mean, lets be fair... Hes a big boy and he still wont attack me back, like the rest of you lot.

Beacause you lack the skill and guts to fight me or any other active Virtus members.

or should i say actively sitted accounts?
Hows it going wiht the sits guys?

Shes owning you on her own, tbh.
You cant coordinate a 2 year olds birthday party...

Jaigosian on 12.06. at 12:48
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Boys and Girls.

Welcome to Downage™
The [player]Jaigosian[/player] 'weight/point' loss plan - EXTREME EDITION.

This is the deluxe package reserved for my very special friends, in which they receive a rapid downsize, just for the cost of their buildings and troops.

Theres 3 steps to complete this wonderfully thoughtful plan.

Step 1.
Surveylance and Assessment/Risk Management.

Ill send you various Scout representatives.
They will assess the village/s and take photos of the village/s, you are submitting into Downage™ and they will also, take a peek at your various buildings and decide what ones you will need to be removed.

Step 2.
Constructive Decommisioning.

You will have many, many incoming 'decomisioning teams' visit your village/s and they will begin to rapidly downsize your building/s, but only after they have relocated your troops to a special day-spa called the: Red Dot Hotel and Spa.

With this step, you will be forwarded the reports of the work being done and shown the relocation of your troops, in the village/s submitted to Downage™.

Step 3.
Instant Results and Aftecare Package.

As well as offering instant results, after the Downage™ you will receive several more of these special teams to your other villages, a complemantary gift as part of our aftercare package as well as extra photos, from myself showing the finished work.

Your custom is welcome.
Results are 110% guaruntee'd.
No account is too big, nor too small.

**Downage™ is a trademark of [player]Jaigosian[/player] co. and their affiliates.
Terms and conditions apply.

[player]Themag[/player] of [ally]G.F[/ally] is the latest player to receive Downage™.

Surveylance and Assessment/Risk Management.
Initial Photo of Village.

Constructive Decommisioning.
Work Schedule.

Troop relocation.

Rally Point - Gone (1-0).
Wall/Smithy - Wall Gone (20-0) and Smithy Massively Damaged (20-17).
Smithy - Massively Damaged (17-13).
Academy - Gone (1-0).
Market Place - Massively Damaged (19-16).
Workshop - Gone (10-0).
Stable - Gone (20-0).
Timber Camp - Massively Damaged (30-5).
Clay Pit - Massively Damaged (30-5).
Clay Pit - Gone. (5-0)
Smithy - Gone (13-0)
Farm - Gone (29-1).
Barracks - Gone (20-0).

Instant Results and Aftecare Package.
Final Assessment Photo of Village.
Photo of Themag.

Thanks for reviewing this plan for me.
More to follow... :)

[player]Jaigosian[/player].
CEO of Downage™.

I do THAT to the guy and much much more, for weeks, and he STILL WONT even send me 1 fake... :icon_rolleyes:
Thats a true G.F player, without a doubt.

The great KoXar?

Im calling you out.
Me vs You.

If you've got the bottle...? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey man you are a star in these forums,
Dont lose temper now,if i take your vilas so fast then i have to find another circus to laugh at....and that might not be so easy nowadays,beside i like the publicity you give to me and my tribe.

Keep it up with themag (my man has stil 160 vilas but yours clamju,pcrasplot,tonystar,charlotinna,tess(omg where is tess xaxaaxa),shayst, i see them losing some)
we are closing in at k47 , soon the real party begins

Be patient burntie

As for the one vs one thing i know we have already played vs each other with your sits so i bet all know the results ...and can recon your vast knowledge of tactic

SleeplessNightsWebHeaderReduced2-1080x305.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is becoming a joke now yes as everyone has said G.F you are doing well
i dont see however why you need to keep adding dismissed players
the stats are impressive enough without it.....

start taking villages off the top 10 players in virtus consistantly then that would be an even more impressive outlook
utill then stop boring us with stats with players who have quit

Now i don't profess to know the truth or have an actual answer to this but could it not be thus...

tribe A has 30 members
tribe B has 35 members

tribe B attacks tribe A and targets a specific member that member loses some villas which look bad on the stats for tribe A, so tribe A and the attacked member part company (either by mutual consent or kicked) attacked member is/could still be a part of tribe A but any more losses are not attributed to tribe A and therefore the stats become 'massaged'

like i said i may be close to the truth or i may be a million miles away, only the members of tribe A will know.

personally i do see relevance in adding recently departed members to the stats as i am sure had somen of those members not lost a pack of villas then perhaps they would still be a part of the tribe?

just my thoughts anyway and i could be completely wrong :lol:

DeletedUser

As a former member of Virtus I would like to say that I left Virtus for personal reasons ( getting married in 6 days). I couldn't devote the time needed to be involved in a War, as I had so much to do in RL.

I passed my account on to someone, after a lot of looking, and he took over playing it. When I noticed on TWstats how many villages were being lost on my "treasured" account I took it back for a few days and seen that my account was not kept in a defensive and constructive way that I would have liked. No blame here, we all play differently.

I thus left Virtus as I knew I could only devote minimal time to my account for a short period of time, a necessity for most tribes. This was a personal decision and I was asked to stay. I was not in the best of mood after looking at what state my account had been left. ( again no blame here ).

I certainly never asked nor received any help from Virtus when i left, but I am sure if could have been arranged had I wanted to remain in the tribe. As it was though when I took back the account I started to receive about 60 attacks a day and between 30-40 nobles (close range ) from GF, TWM, ODIN and ODINR, on all sides and had to snipe most of these. But again the time it was taking to do all this was crazy and I had to leave again. I will say the attacks were getting better and tighter making sniping more difficult so I am sure that I would have continued to lose villages had I stayed.

But my only point in posting here is to state that I left Virtus for my own reasons and never asked or took help at all when I left. I think personally it would be pointless to include my account in the stats at all - but thats down to each tribe I suppose.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 72
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 410,949
Side 2: 479,695
Difference: 68,746

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,732
Side 2: 19,910
Difference: 15,822

chart

DeletedUser6972

well done virtus,

G.F have taken their foot off the pedal the last couple of days but will be back soon.

DeletedUser

Virtus dis-bands...?....Victory for G.F. then in this war....?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser6063

Question is what do they do now carry on or leave them be?

DeletedUser

Virtus have not disbanded. Now G.F are at war with TEAM VIRTUS. The war continues, and the tide continues to turn against G.F.

DeletedUser

Nothing changes for G.F

we will attack the same players that were part of virtus no matter what tribe they go to hide

We won a great war as it seems.Maybe you can close this thread now

Bye bye virtus!!! ROFL

DeletedUser6972

and the tide continues to turn against G.F.

You have been saying this since day one of the war, yet it seems we are still going strong and virtus......... well no more need be said there.

G.F won the war, get over it!

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.