G.G / A.g

DeletedUser857

Who has attacked who then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

i dont know who exactly has attacked who, i know the nap has been dropped. naps been dropped usually lead to attacks been sent.

So you know nothing, your just basing your comments on rumour...

As far as I know the NAP hasnt been dropped, it could well have been though without my knowledge so my apologise if I am wrong.

DeletedUser

So you know nothing, your just basing your comments on rumour...

As far as I know the NAP hasnt been dropped, it could well have been though without my knowledge so my apologise if I am wrong.

Rumour from inside G.G? Right. If G.G don't know if they have a nap or not with you, then i apologize. But from what i hear from members, there is going to be some fighting.

DeletedUser

The NAP was dropped (Sweetdeath, have a look at forums when you get the chance eh?) but there were no attacks planned, we just figured we didn't want a NAP hanging over us that was serving no purpose. (We like to keep diplomatic contacts to a minimul).

Somone in G.G took this to be a sign of war and so started rallying the troops to attack 404. However I understand there was some confusion and several members of A.G and G.G contacted us to ask if we were at war or not as they wern't quite sure....

When we informed them that as far as we were concerned there was no declaration of war. one of the members said they'd try and talk around the "childish mob", a comment I particually liked.

I also took the liberty to write to about 30 or so members of G.G (Just the important ones so i didn't bother writing to their council) to point out that a war would not be wise as no one would really profit from it and it seemed that we at 404 knew more about their plans then most of their 200 odd members.

There actually was an attack by a member of 404 against a near by villa that happened to belong to a G.G player which resulted in some sabre rattling responses but again I pointed out that one attack does not constitute a war and if they were unhappy about it they should try diplomatic means or stack the villa but to plan to go to war against the whole of 404 was pretty noobish.

Thankfully several members of G.G wrote back to me to say that they were in total agreement and quite a few asked if they could join 404. While we at 404 recognise that there are actually several very good players within the ranks of G.G we thought it would be unwise to accept these proposals just yet as there was a bit of tension between the two tribes however if people are still interested in the future feel free to ask again at a later date.

Anyway, the G.G/A.G forums are buzzing a fair bit, have a look if your in those tribes (click on the button marked "Tribe" and then "Tribal Forum at the top of the page when you're viewing your villa) or offer to account sit for one of their members, and we'll have to see whats going to happen.

I might update if anything interesting happens if there is anyone in G.G or A.G who knows anything i don't as much as I do perhaps they'd like to add to this interesting discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser920

Ruffus started trying to noble Twobob. There were a couple of other attacks, but I can't be bothered to go back to our forums to check exactly who just now, I hope you don't mind.

You have your spies (pm-ing us with quotes from the forum is a bit of a give-away) so your tribe, if not you, is quite aware of what's going on.

DeletedUser

You'll find the other attacks were fakes but it's always nice to know they had the desired result of causing half a dozen players to panic ^_^. And yes, when half a tribe is asking to join it's not hard to have a snoop around the forums.

DeletedUser

Ruffus got nailed big style yesterday! I call that G.G 1 404 0! he's sitting there with no offence or defence troops.

Regards

Ribs

DeletedUser6938

i herd he rolled over like a baby after the first return attack mind you he had lost all his offence by then

DeletedUser1410

lol I have Off and Def, but after loosing alot on one village stopped attacking
I call this Ruffus 1 GG 0 seeing as the GG tribe helped lol

DeletedUser

lol ruffus face it you got nailed. 2 nobles, 2500+ axe, 1000+ LC, cats, rams, 400+ spear, 400+ swords and loads more all dead. Regardless if twobob got support from his tribe you failed big style. Your not so big now sitting in the middle of a load of G.G with nothing left. I bet you had to get your tribe to send you some defence becuase you had nothing left. People will read this and laugh at your comments.

regards

Ribs

DeletedUser

Is it just me or do these last few posts especially:

i herd he rolled over like a baby after the first return attack mind you he had lost all his offence by then

Sound like they're from a badly scripted gangster film.

DeletedUser

Ruffus is big enough and ungly enough to look after himself.

As for Ruffus getting nailed take a look at your own ODA, the point of this game is to attack people and losing offensive troops is a risk you take.

As for G.G 1 - 0 404 for anything else I think you'll find it's 0 - 0

Side 1:
Tribes: G.G A.G
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Really, come on guys, you've got to move past such a simplistic view of the game.

The nature of the game is to attack villa's around you. I think you'll find 404 lost one to Saints this way. But we didn't cry about it or decided to mass attack Saints, we knew there would be little to gain so we just made she that that kind of thing wasn't going to happen again. In this case you havn't even lost one villa and your initiative to go to war was a dropped NAP anyway which is pretty silly.

DeletedUser

Im nobling a G.G guy now =) 7hrs away guys, get that support going!

-Tasha

DeletedUser

lol are you? Funny how you feel the need to brag before its actaully happen. Last person who did that was Ruffus and look what happened to him.

regards

Ribs

DeletedUser1410

I never Bragged about anything, and Bella is right, all I'm trying to do is clear my area?
I think anyone in this game would be doing the same, and if there not then thats up to them.
If this is going to be a war atleast tell us all about it lol