Gestalt

DeletedUser

It is spelt: Of course you are a trash
Which makes much more sense than what you said but still doesn't make much sense because what you said made zero sense to us intelligent people.

Wow erich is intelligent ..I wud let olli to comment further

DeletedUser12407

ERICH YOU ARE NOT EVEN INTELLIGENT UNDER 500 RETARDS SO WHAT

DeletedUser

Lovely to see some more posts in the recruitment thread, glad to see the tribe get some more exposure.
I'll see Matthew in the next round we both play, I do no need permission to fight him, even if he won't agree to a re-scheduled 1v1 (a 1v1 which he wanted after all).

Any applications, pm me, or add me on skype. Cheers :)

DeletedUser

*tut* *tut*

Don't be lying now little noob. The entire conversation is posted up afterall :lol:

DeletedUser

*tut* *tut*

Don't be lying now little noob. The entire conversation is posted up afterall :lol:

Really don't know what you're trying to prove. You said I talk to much? Think you should save your words and see me in the next round rather than yapping. You asked for the 1v1, that's clear from the first message onwards.

DeletedUser

You said you manipulated me into giving you a 1v1 - You never turned up for said 1v1.
You said you re-arranged a 1v1 and that I refused - A lie.

I'm simply proving that you're both a coward and a liar. :lol:

DeletedUser

house-of-card-quotes116.jpg

I didn't say I rearranged one. I am attempting to rearrange one yet you refuse. I'm more than willing, you're backing out and that's evident.

See you in a round some time.

DeletedUser

Lets have another look at this "rearranging" shall we?

[09/06/2015 13:44:04] Dan (Annihilated): How great would it be if the noob with 4 wins, who's only played 30 or so rounds, how great would it be if he beat the simpleton who has played hundred of rounds?
[09/06/2015 13:44:04] Matt.: :D
[09/06/2015 13:44:10] Dan (Annihilated): Makes quite a statement doesn't it.
[09/06/2015 13:44:11] Matt.: Terms are non-negotiable
[09/06/2015 13:44:25] Matt.: I'll look out for the thread on the forum, noob.
[09/06/2015 13:44:36] Dan (Annihilated): Are you worried?
[09/06/2015 13:44:40] Dan (Annihilated): What if it happened?
[09/06/2015 13:44:49] Dan (Annihilated): What would people think of you?
[09/06/2015 13:45:00] Dan (Annihilated): (chuckle)
[09/06/2015 13:45:41] Dan (Annihilated): Hopefully I'll see you in a round sometime
[09/06/2015 13:45:56] Matt.: And lose, like every other time
[09/06/2015 13:45:57] Matt.: :D
[09/06/2015 13:46:58] Dan (Annihilated): Again, what if you lose?
[09/06/2015 13:47:11] Dan (Annihilated): What if all your gloating amounts to absolutely nothing?
[09/06/2015 13:47:30] Matt.: Then go on the forum
[09/06/2015 13:47:33] Matt.: and challenge me
[09/06/2015 13:47:38] Matt.: :D
[09/06/2015 13:47:57] Dan (Annihilated): If I haven't already made it clear, the answer to that is no

Oh the lies :icon_rolleyes:

The "terms" you see me mention there are that Annihilated has to come on the forum and ask me for a 1v1. So that if he backs out again, I'll have something to refer too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly don't see the point in conforming to your terms. We'll meet in a round, and that is the end of it.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

We'll meet in a round? You've lost every single encounter against me. That's no exaggeration.

So tell me, why did you "manipulate" me into giving you a 1v1. Or atleast say you did.

We both know it was just blather to make yourself sound intelligent, but humour everyone else would you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't have to answer your questions. Where's the fun in telling you everything? Oh and you lost that night round by the way, even though you spent PP to try and outgrow (which you admitted in our skype conversation).

Image.png

[13:41:42] Matt.: I am the best speed player on this server

What a joke.

DeletedUser

Your defence is a report containing 80axe and 30lc? :lol: :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Firstly,
Let me tell you that in no round would I have more axe than lc at startup. That attack was certainly meant to clear the defenders spears, which I most likely succeeded in.

Secondly,
Who's the defender? I noticed you rubbed that off because it's not even your account :lol::lol:

Lastly,
What does a really shitty report which you for some reason printscreened have to do with you backing out of a 1v1 and lying about it?

I think Annihilated is getting a tad desperate! :lol:

In case you missed it, and I'm sure you didn't: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
We'll meet in a round? You've lost every single encounter against me. That's no exaggeration.

So tell me, why did you "manipulate" me into giving you a 1v1. Or atleast say you did.

We both know it was just blather to make yourself sound intelligent, but humour everyone else would you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lovely to see some more posts in the recruitment thread, glad to see the tribe get some more exposure.
I'll see Matthew in the next round we both play, I do no need permission to fight him, even if he won't agree to a re-scheduled 1v1 (a 1v1 which he wanted after all).

Any applications, pm me, or add me on skype. Cheers :)

Well ofcourse olli and me brought light to forum in summer and same we did in gestalt ..obv we have got hawk eyes towards us.

I agree we troll but we invoked troll Ness when the forum was mundane