Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The issue was not raised by me Timmy, although you do appear to hold me responsible for any question raised.

These forums are a place to air and share opinions including speculation. I agree that this discussion has been held before, however JBOX were very selective about the Gold members they recruited which to some extent backs up my point, I respec JBOX as a tribe and as accomplished players and none of my comments have any reflection on that. I believe I have actually made no comment to JBOX or the tribe dynamic within it in this thread, as that was not the question raised here.

There are some things that are beyond the control of even the best leader.

However I do agree with you on one front the Gold discussion is over and it is the future that should concern us now.

There is no point speculating about thei new home on this thread that was raised by me previously in another thread and comments were made there.

DeletedUser

You clearly haven't met many decent leaders..

As for Jbox being selective - it just highlights how little you know about the situation at the time and how little your opinion should be viewed by others. Regardless of Tilts post (and I'll say for the record that he wasn't involved at the time) there are 3 people who know 100% what happened. 2 of them are still here and 1 decided to leave the world. Everything else is pure guess work, and I don't think anyone appreciates guess work when your insinuating fault in people. You don't know what happened, in truth regardless of everything thats been posted on the externals, you'll never know what happened. Yet even now, you still feel its wise to put up your own thoughts on it - however off the mark they are..

Timmy

DeletedUser8807

guys gold disbanded weeks ago now its over its come and gone now we need to look to the future

DeletedUser

As for Jbox being selective - it just highlights how little you know about the situation at the time and how little your opinion should be viewed by others. Regardless of Tilts post (and I'll say for the record that he wasn't involved at the time) there are 3 people who know 100% what happened. 2 of them are still here and 1 decided to leave the world. Everything else is pure guess work, and I don't think anyone appreciates guess work when your insinuating fault in people. You don't know what happened, in truth regardless of everything thats been posted on the externals, you'll never know what happened. Yet even now, you still feel its wise to put up your own thoughts on it - however off the mark they are..

Timmy

The only laughable opinion here Timmy is yours.

I find your posts quite amusing. You have so obviously turned into what you once despised, obviously a contagion.

Arrogance is obviously catching.

I apologise for not being one of the select as the forums obviously now belong to only JBOX and any opinion other than the sanctioned one of your tribe is no longer valid.

A trait I recognise from Gold of old.

This can go on for ages, I suggest we agree that we are entitled to our own opinions and also entitled to air them.

Hence the term public forums.

DeletedUser

The only laughable opinion here Timmy is yours.

I find your posts quite amusing. You have so obviously turned into what you once despised, obviously a contagion.

Arrogance is obviously catching.

I apologise for not being one of the select as the forums obviously now belong to only JBOX and any opinion other than the sanctioned one of your tribe is no longer valid.

A trait I recognise from Gold of old.

This can go on for ages, I suggest we agree that we are entitled to our own opinions and also entitled to air them.

Hence the term public forums.

Na - if I was being arrogant I'd retort now with the only things thats laughable is your account, but I'm not - so I wont :)

I was never in GOLD and I never will be in GOLD. As for our 'opinions' lol! Don't you mean you agree that your piece of fiction will continue in your own mind whilst the realm of fact is very much mine and everyone elses to roam in..

Oh and as for despise - na - I never despised GOLD, we were forced into a war with them whislt we still got on quite well - maybe thats why my tribe is #1 and everyone else was/is whining about wanting their piece of the cake...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be able to do that would I chief - you don't seem to want to talk about the present - your more inclined to put your opinion forward with regards to something you had no dealings with in the past! Nor have i actually made reference to any comments with regards to yourself and mentions of Jbox so I don't see where you found that tree to bark up... perhaps you noticed it on the way to a barb to farm (yet I'd find that hard to believe)..

With regards to your account Chief - I'm fairly sure which account is yours - why don't you tell the world which account it is so that they can perhaps understand why I may 'flame' it so :icon_wink:

Just to finish off - this is coming from a player in RK - all those nukes and all those flames - only for your ally to grow twice the size they were and all those red dots turning light blue. Now thats awareness no? Picking opportunities up and running with them rather than viewing them with prejudice :icon_rolleyes: - I'm more than aware of whats going on - as are you by the looks of things - writing a PnP within how long of someone else doing it on the same tribe? Its a shame that RK didn't feel they could publically go it alone, atleast Redrum have some cahones..

DeletedUser

No Timmy I have no direct account on this world although I do co-play one.

Your post just makes me say one thing

I rest my case as far as you are concerned. You have proven everything I said about you to be true.

I quote a song lyric that describes you perfectly:

"The one who said everything......................yet knew nothing"

I believe this discussion to be closed please flame the next one at will.

Sad to see you have turned into a clone of Fatallll you used to have decency and integrity I am sad to see it is no more.

If you actually knew Fatalll you'd realise how much of a compliment that is so thanks or that.. as for co-playing your missus' dodgy low pointing 89th ranked account;

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
89 MrsChief RK 449.002 53 8472

one suggests that rather than trying to troll players on the forum and giving out uneducated opinions you may be wiser trying to improve afew of the following things;

Join date: 20th October 2010 <- THAT OLD and still not 10k farm runs :icon_eek:

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.000 times!

Thats alright you gotta have hauled a good 100mil still - oh wait

Leader (Silver - Level 3)
You have already defeated 1.000.000 enemy units!

Awards for coins came out when?

Wealth comes in gold (Bronze - Level 2)
You minted 500 gold coins!

Gutted - you still haven't done 5k coins - well I suppose with the lack of farming and you spending all your time on the externals that'd be understandable..

Hold on tho - what about that accounts conquers - 5% players - 95% inactives :icon_rolleyes:

I was going to comment on your ODA but then you've taken so many internals I can see why its so low. Wait - didn't you say thats a COPLAYED account - I'd love to see you on your own rofl!!

So really I suppose the only thing I'll end this with is - shouldn't you be on your account not thinking up fantastical stories about the never was?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys lay off.

Chief, Timmy doesnt get what your trying to say and hasnt from the beginning. Dont get drawn into a flame fest over it.

Timmy, stop making yourself look such an idiot. Your suppose to be a leader who avoids petty flame filled arguments on the externals. Look how you've lowered yourself... sad.

Mods, last few posts are waaay off topic and need to be deleted. Hell the whole thread could be deleted due to it pretty much already exsisting a couple other times.

P.S. JBOX are #1 by a large margin for the same reason Gold were. Mass recruitment of the top20. Random cockyness about their merge skills For The W1N? Just sayin... :p

DeletedUser6748

Hmm, alot of players claiming to be good playing under a different name(s). Well I reckon I'm playing one of the best accounts in this world. As the stats are starting to show.

DeletedUser

I am deleting mine now

Sorry MoFo should not have got drawn in by that, got a little wound which is not good.

However thank you for a reasoned and accurate assessment.

DeletedUser6748

P.S. JBOX are #1 by a large margin for the same reason Gold were. Mass recruitment of the top20. Random cockyness about their merge skills For The W1N? Just sayin... :p

So after GOLD folded where did you expect those players to go? just disappear off the map, they probably made the choice which best suited them, for example the riverstyx account (sorry to use you as an example styx, don't kill me) Is boarding most of JBOX, so decided to join JBOX as this looked the best option.

So whatever tribe they had joined would be a mass recruiting tribe in your eyes.

And if they had just disappeared JBOX would still be #1.

Jealously is a cruel thing.

DeletedUser

Slow down and pay attention please.

No jealously needed. Comprehend the "Just sayin... :p"

Im not gonna really get into it but many players were deep in other Ks and far away from JBOX. And many of those players had lots of places to go. They went to JBOX to feed egos. Its a well known trait among the ex-gold. JBOX wouldnt be number one if those gold members joined somewhere else. Say AKP. Now would they?

This is not a needed arguement. I was just putting some humour in an uneeded flame thread. But if you insist on making yourself look a fool then be my guest. I for one wont really be bothered.

DeletedUser8897

you clearly think you are one, but there is a difference between having great players make you look good, and average players that a great leader directs and motivates.

and how little your opinion should be viewed by others.
i guess only timmy's opinions are worthy on the forums hey? :lol:

Everything else is pure guess work, and I don't think anyone appreciates guess work when your insinuating fault in people.
last i looked this was a pnp forum, and incase your still unaware of its uses, guess work and faulting people is what keeps myself and no doubt many others entertained, thats why its propaganda timmy, you should relax and enjoy it mate :) even someone with your vast tw knowledge may just learn something.

You don't know what happened, in truth regardless of everything thats been posted on the externals, you'll never know what happened. Yet even now, you still feel its wise to put up your own thoughts on it - however off the mark they are..
that sounds like some more great pnp at work imo! anything that worx people up like you have been, is great pnp work if you ask me!

under the skin FTW :icon_razz:

EDIT:
atleast Redrum have some cahones..
damned straight...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8366

Slow down and pay attention please.

No jealously needed. Comprehend the "Just sayin... :p"

Im not gonna really get into it but many players were deep in other Ks and far away from JBOX. And many of those players had lots of places to go. They went to JBOX to feed egos. Its a well known trait among the ex-gold. JBOX wouldnt be number one if those gold members joined somewhere else. Say AKP. Now would they?

This is not a needed arguement. I was just putting some humour in an uneeded flame thread. But if you insist on making yourself look a fool then be my guest. I for one wont really be bothered.

Excuse me I am ex Gold and I believe I have never demonstrated that I have an ego. So please do not insult genuine ex gold members solely on the basis that you have formed an opinion rightly or wrongly on one or two members.

The fact that most of Gold moved to Jbox was nothing to do with egos, where the hell is this ego thing coming from? We moved to Jbox because we had certain relations with members there, and it was the strategical thing to do in regards to location. Gold members were free to join whichever tribe they wanted however they wanted to stay together as believe it or not we were once part of a very close knit team and did work well together for a long time. THAT is the reason and the only reason for us moving to Jbox.. speculate all you want. Others went to Redrum to join friends from another world there, completely with our blessing.

As for MrChief who continually argues that he knows the reason why Gold disbanded more than the actual gold members such as myself. I have clearly stated that Tilt's post is the most accurate explanation of Gold's collapse and agree with every point in his post.. he and I should know, being on the council since near the beginning of the formation of the tribe. Tilt's post was very reasonable, not flaming anyone at all but painting the real big picture and didn't attempt to airbrush over the facts, showing a lot of internal failings which contributed to the collapse. However suddenly MrChief invents these amazing new insights such as all Gold members had such huge egos and this caused Gold to disband.

Now stop trying to have the last word, pick fights, Just accept the reasons for what they were and not invent your own reasons and let this be put to rest finally please.

DeletedUser8897

styx, you are very gracious, courteous, respectful, mannerly, urbane and poised :) no visible ego but im sure a slight one exists :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8782

styx has an ego, i have to put up with it in the chats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I believe what needed to be said has been said. With that in mind, I'd just like to say how disappointed I am with some of the postings I've seen lately, not just in this thread, and I want to remind posters that players are entitled to their own opinions on these forums, whether they be whimsical, exaggerated, or down right outrageous!!! If there's something that you don't agree with, proving them wrong in a mature manner would be the ideal solution...flaming or flame baiting someone will result in heavy punishment.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.