Good-byes

DeletedUser

“Where's the good in goodbye?”

“You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!”

“Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.”

“Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.”

“No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.”

“Happy trails to you, until we meet again.”

TAKE CARE MATE, YOUR A GOOD SPORT...GOOD LUCK IN REAL LIFE...LIVE LONG AND PROSPER !​

DeletedUser

I've never really spoken to you, but good luck. Tis a shame when RL gets in the way, lol.

DeletedUser

i never really knew you but Good luck mate
hope everything goes well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Best of luck with the trip John. Hope it achieves what you set out to do

DeletedUser5472

Best of luck to you. I always enjoyed reading your posts on the externals, take care!

DeletedUser

[clt]Sorry to see you go mate, will miss ya buddy! Enjoy your trip, if u decide to visit England while your over here i'll take you for a pint![/clt]

DeletedUser

[clt]Sorry to see you go mate, will miss ya buddy! Enjoy your trip, if u decide to visit England while your over here i'll take you for a pint![/clt]

Does that include me seeing how technically I am now John. :icon_biggrin:

You're buying mind you.

DeletedUser5293

Bye John, have a nice trip. Hopefully will see you once in a while on the externals.
It was a real pleasure knowing you through the externals.

Good luck and best wishes.

DeletedUser5475

thank you for all the good wishes, I'll try to keep up reading the externals every now and then to see where the world's going. I'll give input when appropriate but I'll keep it neutral and do my best not to become uk2's biggest troll. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was a pleasure being on the same side as you mate. Good luck with your travels and rl:)

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go and hope we see you around once in a while.
Have a safe trip and I hope you achieve all your goals and expectations during your time there.