Good phone for TW.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me whats the best phone to play TW?

Just don't wanna give excuses anymore... "I can't play its weekend, wont be around home"

DeletedUser

i phones are best for graphics and screens are ok sized but you have 2 charge it reguarly, i'd get ipod touch but they have 2 be near a router to use. phones arnt really any good to play tw tbh, get a sitter or co-player when your out

DeletedUser

Heard of that, but the problem is.. aint it hard play on it?
because its touch screen.

DeletedUser

My iPhone is very useful.
No harder to play than other phones, but the Wi-Fi will never be the same as your Computers landline, and it can be quite hard to navigate, but once you are used to what u are doing, it should only take from 30-50% more time than your pc. Not a bad price in comparison to no access.

DeletedUser

My iPhone is very useful.
No harder to play than other phones, but the Wi-Fi will never be the same as your Computers landline, and it can be quite hard to navigate, but once you are used to what u are doing, it should only take from 30-50% more time than your pc. Not a bad price in comparison to no access.
does it take time to load?

I use a nokia E71 and it works great
Is it with opera mini?

DeletedUser

Its not much slower than a laptop hooked up with a Wi-Fi connection, so its fine.

That Nokia seems more like a blackberry. iPhone's touch screen is dead easy to use.
The new touch screen phone ive seen advertised is the only rival to the iPhone i think.

DeletedUser

The iPod touch is faster than most computers. The iPhone is slower as it is on O2 Landline.

DeletedUser

The iPod touch is faster than most computers. The iPhone is slower as it is on O2 Landline.

does the itouch have to use Wi-Fi?

Would be useless as if he is not at home and not at a bar or public place that has Wi Fi he cant use it.

But other than that the Iphone seems one of the main contenders on online tribalwars.

Fury

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah iphone u can use 3g network but on i touch u hav 2 use wi fi

DeletedUser

kk, u can use itouch if u hav WI FI only but i phone anywhere

DeletedUser

yes, i ment if there is phone signal as it runs off the phone line

DeletedUser

I use a w350i, but once I log in, it says "maximum amount of redirects allowed". Oh well. I heard the DSi is good for tw though.

DeletedUser

I use my normal Sasung phone its great and all you have to is set it to classic overview on the village.

DeletedUser1052

The G1's pretty good. It's got a little roller ball thingy which is great for flicking between all the links on a page and a real keyboard so typing messages is quick and easy too.

DeletedUser

anyway who plays tribalwars propley and doesnt leave the computer for more than 23 hours a day :p

Fury

DeletedUser

Im getting a new phone soon and im stuck between the G1 and Nokia E71 and both have decent internet i hear

DeletedUser

The Sony PSP can also connect to the Internet via wi-fi. I don't know if the Nintendo DS can.