Good phone for TW.

DeletedUser

my bro has a DSi and that is brill for connecting 2 tribal wars

DeletedUser731

I play with a G1, ie google phone. Internet is quite fast (3g if avail), the apps are free unlike the iphone (if they aren't free then they are usually 99cents and usually come with a trial), and is touch screen but also has a keyboard keypad (like a sidekick) or virtual touch screen keyboard if you want to use that too.

I still use my PC to dodge/backtime/snipe etc obviously but you'd be surprised how close you can get with the G1 (around 1 second).

DeletedUser

There are free apps for the iPhone, and Lite versions of paid apps. Some apps are as cheap as 99c or 69p, so its really not much different. I havent seen its capability vs the iPhone though. So i dont care to argue about it.

DeletedUser

I play with a G1, ie google phone. Internet is quite fast (3g if avail), the apps are free unlike the iphone (if they aren't free then they are usually 99cents and usually come with a trial), and is touch screen but also has a keyboard keypad (like a sidekick) or virtual touch screen keyboard if you want to use that too.

I still use my PC to dodge/backtime/snipe etc obviously but you'd be surprised how close you can get with the G1 (around 1 second).
I like the fact that it uses keyboard pad, and it got some cool features too. but the shape aint drooling and tempted me. :(

How about the HTC Touch Pro?

htc-touch-pro-02.jpg

and its overview: http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro/overview.html

What I like is, it got a cool design, cool features, and it got 7.2mbps.

DeletedUser731

I like the fact that it uses keyboard pad, and it got some cool features too. but the shape aint drooling and tempted me. :(

How about the HTC Touch Pro?

and its overview: http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro/overview.html

What I like is, it got a cool design, cool features, and it got 7.2mbps.

Looks cool but I think in the end I'd prefer the ball in the middle to that. When moving around the screen on the G1 90% of the time you just drag or flick your finger across the screen to scroll since it's very easy, but on some screens (which a few are within TW) it's easier to use the ball to scroll, for example when your scrolling on the map to 'highlight' villages to see the info you would normally see when you hover a mouse over it.

DeletedUser

i phones are best for graphics and screens are ok sized but you have 2 charge it reguarly, i'd get ipod touch but they have 2 be near a router to use. phones arnt really any good to play tw tbh, get a sitter or co-player when your out

I myself have an iPhone,for tw,it's crap.Internet is extremely slow and if you are multi-tasking it will shut down safari(Internet) and you'll have to restart everything.Gets very annoying.

DeletedUser857

I use a sony ericsson w760i with opera mini- 3g where available and still pretty quick when it isn't- what ever you do though if you get this phone make sure you get opera mini- the browser the phone comes with is terrible.

P.s i wrote this on my phone :)

DeletedUser

I myself have an iPhone,for tw,it's crap.Internet is extremely slow and if you are multi-tasking it will shut down safari(Internet) and you'll have to restart everything.Gets very annoying.
Im guessing thats the iPhone, not iPhone 3G.

DeletedUser

Mine is quite fast compared to Wireless.
I couldn't venture near the word "slow" nevermind "extremeley".

DeletedUser1189

I use a nokia n95 with opera mini browser. Its okay for building and say sending out farm teams but I wouldnt be able to conduct any large troop movements or timings on it.

DeletedUser1342

My Iphone 3gs works extremely well, is very fast for page refreshes or changes, and i have constant connection almost all the time.

Playing TW's is manageable, all my scripts work so im happy.

DeletedUser

iPhone is a must for me, it would help for when I have practice and such.

DeletedUser

I tried my brother-in-law's Blackberry when i was on holidays, all of it worked except the map which was kind of a disappointment and a problem. Ended up having to get a sitter instead.

DeletedUser

I'm looking at getting a Nokia E71 this month which should be good for it :p

DeletedUser

I believe you should look online for a phone with free unlimited fast internet browsing!