DeletedUser

Boredom at its best, premade's I know of:

2v95jso.jpg

T-U-S = Ruffus premade
DpTd = ISO + Beer's premade
Inc. = My premade
Twits = Not sure who's but it is one

DeletedUser

If T~U~S and Twits. clash, I'll be interested in seeing who comes out on top. Both Mikebenji's and Ruffus's tribes have a habit of getting ganked.

DeletedUser9522

If T~U~S and Twits. clash, I'll be interested in seeing who comes out on top. Both Mikebenji's and Ruffus's tribes have a habit of getting ganked.
Mikebenji wasn't present the last time we got 'ganked' ;) I'm sure you remember that

DeletedUser

Mikebenji wasn't present the last time we got 'ganked' ;) I'm sure you remember that

True, true. He doesn't seem as prone as Ruffus, but he also seems to join less worlds, so we shall see. :p

I expect Inc. to do very well.

DeletedUser

why dont you like me pushty. twitts isnt my tribe nore a pre made. And im not duke.

DeletedUser

I don't know what about those posts suggested that I do not like you, I merely stated my observations. I do dislike you regarding a couple of disagreements in the past, but that is neither here nor there and I will not cloud my own hypothesis by spamming it here.

I merely saw that you were in there and assumed it was yours.

DeletedUser9598

You know what they say about assumptions dont you liam :lol:

DeletedUser11183

Im guessing Twits or DpTD will be the first to go, due to being so close to eachother, bound to cause conflict when expanding

DeletedUser8924

Im guessing Twits or DpTD will be the first to go, due to being so close to eachother, bound to cause conflict when expanding

problem? narr just take a matter of time for one to knock out the other
shouldn't be too long...;)

DeletedUser

Hmm I would of thought Twits. and T-U-S would be having conflicts between them. If that does happen, I would have to say Twits. would come out on top most likely in my opinion but I guess, judging from the players, that would change (T-U-S better start up players, but Twits better at later stages I would say) depending on which stage the problems rise. However I also agree that DpTd will be gone with any half decent competition against them. Shame ISO decided to change starting direction to stay away from us :icon_rolleyes: