Good premades

DeletedUser

Well Inc. have that many co's its difficult to keep track

Naxanim dont give up your day job as humors not your strong point

Clearly English isn't your thing. Maybe you should give up your day job Baz. I don't read a list of comebacks and pick one at random and say "That will fit nicely". Start using your own original ones or is being a drop out really that hard?

DeletedUser

Meanwhile I think Inc. is a good premade as well as EC if they can do the same as their past worlds although maybe they have mass recruited too many? Also most of the tribe pre registered, so they are all close together which means tensions will get high when they claim villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clearly English isn't your thing. Maybe you should give up your day job Baz. I don't read a list of comebacks and pick one at random and say "That will fit nicely". Start using your own original ones or is being a drop out really that hard?

You insulted his English, yet you use speech contractions in a written text and you initiate a main clause with a connective. Wow, you are the best grammar Nazi I have ever seen. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9598

Clearly English isn't your thing. Maybe you should give up your day job Baz.

Have i been writing in Chinese without knowing then? Because it certainly looks to me like im writing in English, perhaps you should take a trip to specsavers, might prevent you from embarrassing yourself any further

I don't read a list of comebacks and pick one at random and say "That will fit nicely". Start using your own original ones or is being a drop out really that hard?

You sure you dont read a list of comebacks? The old 'being a drop out' 1 ranks fairly high on the scale of pathetic comebacks. What you gonna come out with next 'your mom' jokes?

bold

DeletedUser3312

trololl.png

I thought this thread needed this.

DeletedUser

You insulted his English, yet you use speech contractions in a written text and you initiate a main clause with a connective. Wow, you are the best grammar Nazi I have ever seen. :icon_rolleyes:

I am only a part time grammar Nazi. :icon_wink: Even so, I am writing as how I would speak normally and to my knowledge it's correct. For one I didn't use a connective to start a main clause and I am not in labour.

Baz, your not writing in Chinese but your English is rubbish. The fact that spurred me on to say that you might be a drop out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

I do apologies, ill proof read everything, use correct grammar and spell check before replying in future as its sooooo important.

Silly me for thinking 'its only an internet based game forum, not like im writing a resume for a high end job' :icon_rolleyes:

If your gonna complain about grammar i suggest you get your own in order first

DeletedUser

I am only a part time grammar nazi. :icon_wink: Even so, I am writing as how I would speak normally and to my knowledge it's correct. For one I didn't use a connective to start a main clause and I am not in labour.

"And they pre reg'd all together which means they are very close to each which will mean tensions will get high when they claim Vills."
I could also mention your lack of separation in your subordinate clauses, or your incorrect capitalisation.

A speech contraction is the inclusion of an apostrophe to shorten a word or to merge words, whilst it is widely accepted, it is technically outright incorrect in writing. (Hence speech contractions).

By the way, incorrect use of 'your' and I presume that 'your' was a typo. In any case, I grow tired of this. :p

DeletedUser

Where was the incorrect use of 'your'? I proof read my work and changed it before you even posted your post. So maybe you would like to stay up to date? :p

Like I said before, I write how I would normally talk. Most people abbreviate things and most people aren't grammatically correct when they speak. But just for you I will make sure that I am grammatically correct because I don't want you to look like a fool. :)

DeletedUser

Where was the incorrect use of 'your'? I proof read my work and changed it before you even posted your post. So maybe you would like to stay up to date? :p

Like I said before, I write how I would normally talk. Most people abbreviate things and most people aren't grammatically correct when they speak. But just for you I will make sure that I am grammatically correct because I don't want you to look like a fool. :)

You edited within the minute prior to my post, congratulations. It is a great shame that you have not ceased your dreadful use of speech contractions and misplaced connectives, but no matter.

You may type like you speak, that does not make it correct. I ordinarily type like I speak, however it pains me that self-proclaimed grammar Nazis insist on asserting false superiority - if you cannot do it correctly yourself, why do you pass judgment on others?

DeletedUser9598

You already look like a fool, you state English isnt my thing and that i must be a drop out because i cba to use correct grammar 100% of the time on my posts yet then go on to say most people abbreviate things and most people aren't grammatically correct, so i take it by this reasoning most people must be drop outs and not english? Glad you cleared that up for me

DeletedUser

I agree with you here, I ended up dropping to B grades during my GCSEs when I took over a tribe on UK11.

Well that's just idiotic, I played TW whilst in High school and I managed to maintain A grades.

DeletedUser

I was consistently achieving A*s prior to taking over as duke. However, the transition was made during the same period as when revision was being rammed down our throats. My attendance also suffered a massive hit. To this day, I do not believe that I have revised on any notable scale.

DeletedUser

Nope, I am just lonely as the rest of the forums are dead. :icon_cry: