Great game :) , Sad people :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the one of the biggest fail statements I've ever heard in my life. Of course there is skill!!! Only a fool would suggest otherwise. You've just proven to the world how noob you are. If Drebel had any sense, he'd ban you from posting in the forums for embarassing his tribe. I would've kicked you for silly comments like that if you were in Bi!.

Doesn't it involve a bit of skill to avoid cutting yourself? With good practise you become more proficient at peeling it. Same with TW.

Practice is only good if you have the SKILL to know what to practice in the first place.

No, there are genetic variations. And they may be different at different types of race. Consider Nauzhror to be a sprinter. Consider me to be marathon-man in comparision. But anyway, that wasn't my point was it? :icon_rolleyes:

Beating your own drum. You've just had Radarr, ClamjuKiller agree with me, no one is really agreeing with you. Take a hint; you are wrong. Players far more experienced and talented than you are saying so. I'm not saying they are God. But compared to you, they are way better, so I suggest you listen to them rather than argue with me when they clearly backed what I said.

I LOVE make alter egos. Because its fun. If I was a dick in real life then I'd have no friends. And I enjoy having friends. Therefore I'm very nice in real life and have a massive friend circle there.

On TW I'm much more mean. Why? Cause I want to see what happens when you act like a complete knob. One would except I'd have no friends. But the surprising thing is... I have just as many friends! Curious! And want to know the reason why? I'll tell you why.

Players who are talented at TribalWars gain the respect of other players. When people respect me in the game, I have a tendency to be nice to them. Therefore, while they acknowledge I have an ego on the forums, they never are on the receiving end of it because they are my friends. Instead, I'm friendly and likeable enough.

You are on the receiving end because you make mundane points and suggest my RL is a shambles. That's an insult because its not really true, therefore I will consider you and inferior, untalented and epic failure of a player, and your PnP is not much better either. Truly, you are putting on a noob costume here and dancing on the forums subliminally screaming "I'm a noob, flame me!!! Watch me try to act big and hard to Adellion the biggest knob bully on the forums!!! Aren't I hard?" And I'm just flaming you for my entertainment.

Lol, let's face it kid, you are cannon fodder for me. And probably you'd be the same in-game if I was close enough, I could probably rim you without too much trouble.

But hey... that's what happens to noobs... ^

Hit a nerve have I? You seem to go on a lot about your personal life, I don't remember saying you never had any friends? Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Go on then Almighty Adellion - tell us; what is the SKILL involved in TW? Can you even define SKILL? Hmmm?

And again, I'm getting quite bored of pointing this out to you... but... I'm not talking about how "good" somebody is at TW, I'm talking about the fact you place being good at TW at a god standard. You remind me of a WOW player...

What is Tribal wars other than timing and clicking? What do you think it takes to be good at TW?

Being able to farm a lot : Time consuming, Meaningless clicking.

Being able to Snipe a train : Timing, pure and simple.

Backtiming: Timing....

Being able to send a noble train in a quick time : Timing, clicking and reflexes (Which is a "sort" of skill, but not a massive part of TW, as the number of old men play the game will tell you).

In fact; the only part of TW that could possibly be any sort of skill is the skill of flaming, and tell us Adellion - how well does that work for you ingame? (don't come back with any of this crap about "I'm rank 1" blah blah blah... that's your answer for everything.)

And finally, the excuse of the failure: "I make alter egos because its fun" Hurr durr, look at me.. I like to act all arrogant and try to piss people off because it's funny. Sounds to me like 12 year old chav behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are enough discussion topics about world 4 and also about people stuff. So this thread isn't necessary.

Closed. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.