Greatest Tribes of w4

DeletedUser

@guy: Bi! arn't an exceptional tribe. My opinion, but they started out in K44, hence, K44 should be theres, instead of WETLUV.

^ This

Speaking as someone who was, for whatever reason, in the original iHate, it seemed bizarre that when I joined the direction I was told, there were only 2 players near me, 1 of whom never said anything. It slowly became clear, through a diffuse recruitment policy, and general poor-planning, that we weren't going to take the K i'd been told to join in, and that by joining in the right place, I was split from much of the tribe, and far from the action.

iHate failed to do what should have been easy, conquer K44, and regardless of what happens with =FATE=, fighting WET was the first time Bi!/iHate failed.

DeletedUser

Hmmm tough one this is, some will find what I say funny to the extream but sure could worse.

1 would be R_O_T, became SWAT, had alot of promise to go far in this world.
2 would be Theory, again had they stuck by us in the early days we could have been awesome together.
3 would be Saints, they put up a great fight against BL, R_O_T and T4H-C, much respect now for them.
4 would be Insane, had alot of promise to go onto great things in the world.
5 would be Vital, only cause really, they go where angels fear to thread so to speak.

DeletedUser

Hmmm tough one this is, some will find what I say funny to the extream but sure could worse.

1 would be R_O_T, became SWAT, had alot of promise to go far in this world.
2 would be Theory, again had they stuck by us in the early days we could have been awesome together.
3 would be Saints, they put up a great fight against BL, R_O_T and T4H-C, much respect now for them.
4 would be Insane, had alot of promise to go onto great things in the world.
5 would be Vital, only cause really, they go where angels fear to thread so to speak.

Theory did that as well (War R_O_T, T4H-C etc.) :icon_cry: and I have lead/co-lead in 3 of those tribes :lol:

DeletedUser

True, Theory did fight well with Saints against BL, R_O_T and T4H-C, man the early days of this world were funny, and in many ways silly, our war with Theory that early was silly, our war with Saints was down to me and getty lol, silly again.

This world has come on a long way since those early days tho, thankfully.

DeletedUser8195

I'm pretty sure he was very early on but then some people took a dislike to him and he got rimmed =/ but as i say there was some promising people in Saints as far as i can remember that are still doing well today.

Gettysburg Saint, .sMile and SHERLOCK HOLMES were in Saints. I was too, but no one would care about that ;P