Guess the age (With rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Starting with me you will guess my age by how I post on forums, how I act and from other judgments. You will not have to wait for me to confirm what my age is. You are giving your opinion on it and maybe a little information on why you say that age, please to not make it too personal though. Rate the person above you.

Example format;

Gronak - 8, From the way he posts and the way he forgets to explain stuff. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gronak - 28, sounds too mature to be younger than me, but I dont think your gonna be ancient. though you do have good use with ur punctuation, lets face it, Im too lazy for that.

DeletedUser

Guys you guess the person above you, Jesus Christ.

Adam - 17

DeletedUser

.Toad - 2,, for not following the rules... write something afterwards so u can get a little clue how they speak and type :p

and nope ur wrong choco

wrong adam

wrong hehehahahehahehah

DeletedUser

Ooooh sorry but that's wrong.

Blaze, 17?

Oh maybe this will help, I wrote this umm last night I think

Soldiers and civilians alike in the capital city look up from their duties and jobs as a shape cast a shadow on them from high up. Tishendra flew towards the city as fast as he could. His wings were beating wearily and drops of blood would trickle down his sides and fall upon the ground far below. Iskierka was not in much better shape, a large gash was on her leg and she was hastily applying new bandages to the wound with the help of the others strapped in.

As Tishendra approached a large courtyard in the city to land you could begin to make out the startled screams of inhabitants below. With a loud moan and grunt Tishendra made a hard landing onto the courtyard. He was heavily laden down with over 25 children and their meager belongings. most were covered in dirt and ash and a few were wounded. Ignoring her own wounds she helped the children off the back of the large dragon and made sure they were safe before a thought of her wound, that had already bled through her own bandages again, even entered her mind. Both dragon and rider were tired and hurt. They had just come from the port of Trenya having fought hard with the last defenders to secure the inhabitants a few more minutes to flee. They had abandoned all their gear and supplies to save these children. The soldiers had protested that they couldn't do it, not with that much weight but they wouldn't hear it. She would not leave them there. A doctor rushed over to her and she waved him away. "Don't worry about me, go to the children." She made a few tender steps on her leg before a second healer came to her with new bandages and alcohol to clean the wound. She argued but finally lent in and let the healer do her job. She called for one of the soldiers who were gawking at her and Tishendra. She heard one of them say "she's younger then I thought" She ignored it, the stories always preceded her. "soldier, wheres the General." The soldier looked surprised before recovering himself "He's on the wall ma'am". Ignoring the protests of the healer she got up and began walking towards the large dragon. "Tishendra," she said softly "Please rest here for now. I must speak with the General." The dragon turned it's large head to her and tenderly nudged her head. "Don't be to long dear." She slowly moved her hand off the dragon, as if leaving him was ripping part of her soul apart.

She made her way to the outer wall. It was a long walk to begin with and she had landed towards the center of the city. Several people stopped and stared at this small dark girl walking through the time. Her leg was still bleeding and the walking had made the bandages wet with blood again by the time she had arrived at the outer wall. Iskierka made herself walk up the flights of stairs to the top despite the pain in her leg. She found the General surrounded by two other people. A guard made a motion to stop her but his friend held him back. She approached the three and stood next to the General, she has to look up to see the tall man's face. She waited for her chance to speak and when it came she told it straight. "General Craven, As of 2:13 last night, the last stronghold in Trenya has fallen. General Tristen and the guard held it all night to let the last of the civilians to escape. I'm afraid..."

She paused remembering the image of the last night, Tristen and the 30 guard members holding the door closed as she strapped the children into the harness. He handed her a letter and then turned back barking order's to the remaining men. She could still hear him making that final speech. "Men, It has been an honor fighting beside you today. We have seen horrors and beaten them off. We may have lost this city and we may have lost our lives. But we have done something greater and that no amount of darkness or evil can take away. We have saved countless lives and held out back this heathen horde to allow the others to escape.This night will be remembered and told by our children and our children's children, and for a hundred generations afterward." A break appeared in the wall from the smashing of the ram outside. " I could not pick a better time to die then this. I have lived for this moment." The door shattered "Men, tonight we give our lives for a greater cause then ours, for peace and prosperity and the future of every person who escaped today and those all over the world. Now ready your swords. let us show this demon the strength of our reason and justice." The door burst open and Iskierka took off

She felt a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm afraid that he and the guard did not survive. Before he died he asked me to bring you this letter...... I am sorry, I know he was a good friend of yours, he could not have asked for a better death." She went silent, there was nothing else to say.

DeletedUser

12?

Tomorrow's the last day of school, the Northern Ireland schooling system is different to the rest of the worlds' tho.

DeletedUser

Over 9000 15 - From the threads you have made with somewhat maturity i'm guessing you can fake it for making threads like me. :D

DeletedUser

14, dammit someone made the over9000 joke already.

also, did you know lobsters can reach ages of up to 250 years? we are very old and wise :p

DeletedUser

chocololi 13?? got to be between 3-18 because you like choc lollies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.