Guess the age (With rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oooh again you guys are still wrong

and um... yeeeaaah lets go with that. lol honestly forgot those things but umm yeah lets go with that XD

14?

DeletedUser

WRONGGGGGG.

have I met you before david? I dont think so, but using past experiances,, I would go with 19?

DeletedUser

sorry boyfriend left his account on.

it was me that posted it and deleted it and yh i was jessisaresick.

DeletedUser

well,,, thats me out the game then... she got it... see yaa..

DeletedUser

sorry guess that was cheating anyway, not 19 though.

out of interest why are you on a world 5 forum?

DeletedUser

I was bored.... plus world 5 seems to have quite a few more people with my sense of humour... do i know you?

DeletedUser

dunno if you remember me, was council for defcon before i left

DeletedUser

SPYYYYY!!!!!! lol. oh yeah, lol, wernt too big though, how does everyone know how old I am?

DeletedUser

spy? no jessisbaresick, was as big as you and yeah i remember you told me a skipknot conversation, you had a spy in DEFCON !!!!

sorry for off topicness

DeletedUser

I had 3 spies in defcon, I just didnt let them know about the others :D ahh that slipknot convo was awesome though... so I reckon your abouttttttt 20.. and looking at my public profile is cheating lol.

DeletedUser

haha serious? i knew H D were slimy, who were they?
i didnt look at your profile i actually remember asking you in world 2 and knew you were near my age.. but no i'm not 20

DeletedUser

DAMN,,,, 23? I can only think u might be higher,,,

I had, Im a nubin, who now sits around outside of the tribe, I was gonna have him in but unsub attacked and cleared him lol. also had,,, :D Im not telling you :p coz Im still using them

DeletedUser

blaze:
hmmm, you've seemed to post alot in this thread

i say 13...

... no wait!!! 13 and a half ;)

DeletedUser

see, slimy i didn't have one spy anywhere. i cant believe that about im a nubin, he was on our council skype chat thingy, i used to play cod with him.
don't matter to me now i quit a couple of months ago, the logging in to find 4 pages of mail every couple of hours was not a fun. nope not 23

arslanmc- 19

DeletedUser

am i supposed to give you my real age now?
cause taht was blimmin close :p

erm, ill say your either 16... or or 21

DeletedUser

lol... Ima get it right through sheer amount of guesses, 18... and arslan? really? A 13 yr old on at 00.39? lol. nope, plus I already been guessed. and yeah but im a nubin was put on to me via balzi, I feel a little bad about him not getting a place... lol.

DeletedUser

lol... Ima get it right through sheer amount of guesses, 18... and arslan? really? A 13 yr old on at 00.39? lol. nope, plus I already been guessed. and yeah but im a nubin was put on to me via balzi, I feel a little bad about him not getting a place... lol.

lol, its a guessing thread!!

i mean people from different timezones could be up at this time :p

DeletedUser

what? balzi? are you serious? was he a spy? yeah you got me :(
it's ok about im a nubin he didnt care anyway. you got the good guys like aether and chevay in the end.

arslanmc 16?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.