Happy Birthday World 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7848

Just realized I've got you all beat. Joined W5 on June 1st. 2010. Joined my first tribe on June 2nd. OK. It was only CARPE. So sue me. lol :lol:

doesnt count lol carpe isnt around anymore

DeletedUser

July the 22nd CLOAK was first founded by Zider.
We may have had a name change but we've never disbanded so as far as I know that puts us on the map as the oldest tribe around still :)

DeletedUser7549

July the 22nd CLOAK was first founded by Zider.
We may have had a name change but we've never disbanded so as far as I know that puts us on the map as the oldest tribe around still :)

Jun 03 01:16The tribe was founded by Blindshot. -EWaR has you beat by a little bit

DeletedUser

Oh, didn't you actually disband, was there just one or 2 members left somewhere?

DeletedUser7848

i thought there was a disband and then they remade it but i dunno

DeletedUser

I think they were down to 1 player at one point, using that account to keep the name alive for discussions like this :)

Which means, I reckon, that ALO is the longest running continuously active and fighting tribe!

DeletedUser

Why? is still the best. This world would be over if you guys weren't so boring to fight.

DeletedUser7848

and it doesnt matter why isnt around anymore therefore wasnt a good enough tribe 2 stay a tribe
stop living in the past it gets boring

DeletedUser7549

and it doesnt matter why isnt around anymore therefore wasnt a good enough tribe 2 stay a tribe
stop living in the past it gets boring

I have to agree with you there, if why? was the best then they would still be around

DeletedUser282

No they wouldn't, they quit due to boredom and lack of competitiveness of the world. Why? contained the best players to play on w5, and because of this they dominated, because of this domination they were left with just low morale turtles and so got bored and quit.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you there, if why? was the best then they would still be around

We were the best....just most of uk5 couldn't keep up. So morale became a massive factor in Why?'s life.....i.e Losing 3 tims what you would on a player with 100% morale gets very boring.

DeletedUser

You guys are dumb :D

iirc. We were 1million while second place tribe wasn't half that? Might be slight exaggeration but is still close.

DeletedUser6695

Guys Imma go with blind, Ewar were the best bro.

I was never in why? So they lose be default

Kthxbai

Ewar4lyf

DeletedUser

Either way, you guys are on world 9 now so quit complaining :L

DeletedUser6436

And do you see what we're doing there? We did the same thing here.

So you will be quitting that world soon then :lol:

Then when W9 is a year old you'll be able to come onto the forums and tell everyone that WHY? are the best tribe cause they held rank 1 for a short time (what a tribe).

Status
Not open for further replies.