Hauls

Nauzhror

Reaction score
you went from that to that in less than a day?

Yes, now at:

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!
512 / 1.000

award2.png

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)Loot a total of 10.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!
22.303 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser

^^ obviously built plenty of spears + swords during that first day while the hauls were crap to capitalise on the barb growth
Better strat than mine, I went straight to 9/8/6 and only then went for smithy. Thought the aforementioned crap hauls would make the early minewhoring worthwhile but I was probably wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8219

^^ obviously built plenty of spears + swords during that first day while the hauls were crap to capitalise on the barb growth
Better strat than mine, I went straight to 9/8/6 and only then went for smithy. Thought the aforementioned crap hauls would make the early minewhoring worthwhile but I was probably wrong

Nauz and I both built some axes before stables, better for splitting than swords and a nice cheap research cost on 10 tech

Nauzhror

Reaction score
^^ obviously built plenty of spears + swords during that first day while the hauls were bad to capitalise on the barb growth
Better strat than mine, I went straight to 9/8/6 and only then went for smithy. Thought the aforementioned hauls would make the early minewhoring worthwhile but I was probably wrong

Nah, I went 9/8/6 and then smithy, late smithy was what made me rank 1 briefly, I only made the 10 extra sp for the quest before 9/8/6, I troopwhored after smithy for a while, and then stable rushed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats exactly what i did dammit
Except now im still stuck in the troopwhoring stage because i only got smithy this morning
Sigh 9 barbs in your 9x9 is always going to be better than two I guess

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thats exactly what i did dammit
Except now im still stuck in the troopwhoring stage because i only got smithy this morning
Sigh 9 barbs in your 9x9 is always going to be better than two I guess

7 barbs in 9x9, not 9 :p

but yes, restart mails helped this world.

DeletedUser

Eh i cant count
I also thought restart mails had gone out of fashion
That explains why every Pandas member has an awesome area

DeletedUser

Nauz and I both built some axes before stables, better for splitting than swords and a nice cheap research cost on 10 tech

Oh I didnt see this I went for axes too :p
Five hundred extra res for the smithy level but definitely worth it for the splitting
you guys did everything in like half the time though but thats to be expected considering I'm actually sleeping

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Sorry, that's officially the end of Galaxy being in the running for most res hauled.

10ish hours ago he had a 2k lead on me, now I ave the 2-3k lead :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

simple restart mail's isn't against rules.. but sending rl threats or slangs could lead to ban of that acc ( i guess).. n wow nauzh.. nice work on that lc.. i only got 213 plunderer.. n 10.3k loot.. but i m a solo acc, i sleep too n dont use acc sittters.. sometimes travel far for res.. joined world at 21:17:4.. so it was pretty late for me.. getting my lc now..:)