Health Alert! Plague Threatens To Wipe Out World 16

• Thread starter DeletedUser10816
  • Start date

DeletedUser10816

Tribal wars breaking news

Health Alert! Plague Threatens To Wipe Out World 16

Investigators from the tribal wars public health and infectious disease council are warning the Black plague is set to sweep across the world. Initial investigations from our head inspector Mr Latrine reveal that the tribe UNDER are responsible for this dangerous threat to public health due to the standard of sanitary levels in their ramshackle villas.

Mr Latrine is quoted as saying
Mr Latrine said:
"never in all my time as an inspector have I come across such a tribe which clearly enjoy living in squalor, on one visit to a villa I found that their troops enjoyed sleeping in the stables with the animals. some troops clearly showing signs they enjoyed sleeping in the heaps of manure, when asked the soldiers said they enjoyed the sweet pungent aroma it gave to their armor”

Mr Latrine also went on to report that those not in the manure were clearly sleeping in the stables for other pleasures which frankly disgusted him and these findings have been passed onto his co-workers in the department for disease control.

On trying to contact
UNDER we were informed that the leaders were too busy to comment as they were attending their weekly “Is that a sword in your pocket? meeting"

A informant listening at the door overheard Demit-kcaB
Demit-kcaB said:
"That really is a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."
Once again this raises serious concerns regarding the attitude and leadership of UNDER.

To this end the council of public health and infectious disease have decided that they have no option but to act quickly before the Black Plague has chance to spread to the good living members of world 16, sadly our agency just does not have the inspectors or resources to ensure the problem is eradicated quickly.

But we are pleased to announce that our loyal friends in TC have agreed to tackle the problem of
UNDER after they recently successfully saved the world from the fatal disease of litter tray cough found in the tribe CATS.

A spokesperson from
TC said
TC Spokesman said:
"We are clearly concerned that the world cannot withstand another outbreak of the plague so we promise that UNDER will be put 6ft under as quickly as possible with many of their villas being turned into memorial gardens and cemeteries, to place their collective flea infested body’s in for the sake of world 16.
Our investigators have already started gathering the relevant information from inside sources and our own professional cleaning solutions teams will be carrying out many deep cleans to help save the health of the world."

Credit to Lord Sherlock for this PnP

Let the cleansing begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12062

Ouch
Hey any chance you guys could warm your hands up first and hey even think of using some lube lol

So I cant answer for UNDER but am shocked and disturbed a tribe thats suffered the way it has (UNDER) has been evaluated and it takes 2 of the 3 top tribes to join to finish it off
In a world where there can be only 1 using diplomacy seems kind of weak to achieve it
Are you guys hoping to errm finish the UNDER odour off then merge lol?
One day ER might speak up been around since day 1 not done anything ever as it goes

DeletedUser

One small issue and toys out the pram. UNDER a group of individuals and egos playing for themselves despite still being a huge tribe in terms of vil ranking etc.

Good players? Undoubtedly. But a joke of a tribe if it can't handle one setback.

Would be great to see them fight on. So far though, massively underwhelmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7547

Ouch
Hey any chance you guys could warm your hands up first and hey even think of using some lube lol

So I cant answer for UNDER but am shocked and disturbed a tribe thats suffered the way it has (UNDER) has been evaluated and it takes 2 of the 3 top tribes to join to finish it off
In a world where there can be only 1 using diplomacy seems kind of weak to achieve it
Are you guys hoping to errm finish the UNDER odour off then merge lol?
One day ER might speak up been around since day 1 not done anything ever as it goes

Cant say I am aware of TC and AFA entering official diplomacy to finish off Under as you put it - yes, both tribes are fighting Under, but certainly not co-ordinating efforts

DeletedUser12062

Certainly not rats jumping if you watch this space
Confused with the TC /AFA thing, ive never been council but I had heard TC had diffrent ideas for AFA but as I cant back that up with solid proof say no more eh
Speaking for myself only the circumstances were in is realy pants down as to who said what and done what again ive no idea other than to sit up wave n smile, extend middle finger straight crawl off and cry lol
Anyone can do a up yours and delete or hey even a mass delete in protest to teach admin a lesson (sure that ones never been tried before :lol:)

Or we can do what were doing now, say we had a fantastic run, one I doubt the world will see now again dig in and suck it n see
Sticks n stones boys, sticks n stones.

So we will fight on? or do we sit backand watch the funnies with AFA and TC scrambling to get the area only time will tell
Or will the real backbones of UNDER the guys who are just there day in day out decide ignore the pants down situation and just fight naked lol

DeletedUser

At least you're making the hokey cokey look fun :lol:

DeletedUser12021

I'm sorry but how much have you and Milad said our tribes are enemies?

How can you be shocked then we finally make the war official after almost all cats are gone now?
We've been enemies ever since the nap - nap - nap? - no nap incident.

DeletedUser12062

Im not speaking for Milad
But when making declarations be careful with the phrases eh
Maybe TC will state hy we are at a declared war with every tribe worth mentioning and TC only declared a while after UNDER stopped twitching and was pronounced dead - but even then edging there bets making sure AFA was still onside lol

Im not re writing history or altering the stats, read your own war declaration then tell rest of world why you suddenly decided to join in lol

DeletedUser

Nice piece of PnP you guys have wrote (+1 rep) finally had a chance to reply.

Cheers
Jordan (co player of Billyboy786)

DeletedUser6603

Erm, its quite simple really OMR.

Up until a week or so ago, our sole aim was the removal of CATS from our K. Everything we had was going into the war with them. Granted there were occasional skirmishes with UNDER but nothing more than that.

CATS are now a dead tribe, meaning we are in a position to focus on UNDER. No skullduggery, no shady deals with other tribes, no jumping on the bandwagon. Just a natural progression to our next enemy.

Simples!

DeletedUser12062

:lol:

Someone hand that man a shovel
Cats were not dead last week? and now they are you suddenly free to step up to PnP take all the glory?
Stats show in past 7 days they lost 7 villages to TC
I know poor CATS not a huge tribe

so you coming to externals and stating you declared war because CATS lost 7 villages and now dead or because LIZARDS etc not currently about and you thought mmmn best be nice to AFA
old loyal friends lol

DeletedUser6603

Would you be happier if I said CATS were no longer a fighting force?

UNDER are our frontline now. It's so simple. Why don't you get it?

We declared, because we like to do PnP's in the hope they provide a bit of entertainment for everyone, and so TW can keep the nice war stats for us. It's nothing to do with AFA, and nothing to do with anyone else. It is our declaration.

TC and UNDER have always been enemies, as has already been stated. I am sure the declaration was a shock to absolutely nobody bar you it seems!

As for a shovel, I have two ;-)

DeletedUser12062

Sorry im dumb
CAts were a fighting force last week?
There whole council left them all
They all noobs other than the council, something thats no secret open bragged about
SO last week when Lizards and Bibs etc were about CATS were oh a worhty target despite you recruiting everyone that had troops from there
ANd so now they all dead despite you guys managing 7 vilages off these helpless noobs
Come to externals big announcement weeks if not months after rest of world already declared a war but had to errm get AFA assurance they were alongside you?

Tell me this time last week were TC in any talks of any kind with senior players of UNDER?
The players involved may not be about today but they wasnt too good at cleaning up areas they should of done lol
UNDER may of got its pants pulled down, but ill say this our underwear was fresh look mum no skid marks
TC wanted the PnP so let the world view at this great once failed group (although tthey didnt fail they rebranded) who just merge n fence sit
Popcorn anyone?

DeletedUser12021

Sorry im dumb
Can't argue with this. I'm not sure though is offending yourself is against rules here.

How did we needed AFA assurance to declare war upon you whilst they already were at war with you a while back?
Your logics is baffeling :lol:

And you do know I hope a war declaration doesn't change anything in the world right? It's just a declaration to make it official as we already took villages of UNDER before.

DeletedUser12062

Your not insulting me im dumb

TC come to the world a month later than everyone else in world announcing DONT PANICK WERE HERE
But only after you assume (wrongly as it goes) people you were speaking to are gone and UNDERS a lost cause
You announce to world were ahealth hazard
UNDER was a lot of things, well all agrea on that
But we had an allie we stood by as long as we possible could troop wise and still allie them with tips and advice even now

UNDER fought everyone, in every corner they fought.
Later it might show that was there downfall

But although we speak to players in every tribe, we have a jokes and banter try and wind them up and try not to get wound up Ive never known any other tribe not to speak directly regarding world future
ANd then theres TC
Ill probably be killed by saying something but i chocked on my beer reading this declaration
TC wanted the publicity and the glory, now answer my question
Was any TC senior players in chats with senior UNDER plaers recently?
Please
Cumon guys humour a dumb player as its a valid question

DeletedUser12021

UNDER fought everyone, in every corner they fought.
Later it might show that was there downfall

Well Mr. Diplomat; time for you to do the work and turn it around then ;)

Ill probably be killed by saying something but i chocked on my beer reading this declaration
Chocking might lead to getting killed indeed

TC wanted the publicity and the glory, now answer my question
Because making a thread about a war is glorifying? If that's your opinion, alright. I don't share it as I don't see this at all as glory. We'll speak in the battlefield and war starts. ;)

I'm not sure how long you've been around. But read the forums of earlier/other worlds. Threads like this aren't uncommon ;)

To lead you in the right directing, w15 since I'm also active there:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?22297-Soon-to-be-Lazy
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?21718-Devils-PRIDE-is-Temporary
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?21721-Soon-vs-LL

And I'm sure in prior worlds you'll find enough.

Was any TC senior players in chats with senior UNDER plaers recently?

Not sure with you understand with "senior" players. But players mail each other in game.
So go ahead, humor us with your next statement. We love a good laugh and reef is itching for a new comic. ;)

DeletedUser

Old man respect you really are getting your panties all tangled and sweaty over nothing this is PnP is nothing new and last time I checked it was a War game not a kiss and cuddle game behind the barracks.

May I recommend your try Tenna lady for that ultimate freshness feeling it might help with the bitter taste in your mouth (it is dangerous to eat any sanitary product please do not try this at home)

DeletedUser12062

My panties not tangled my panties clean
This PnP is new and war games everyone has fence sitters.
But I object you guys coming in a month late with a huge fanfare alerting the world its safe your here
Not sure if you guys are the good ole USA or Ghostbusters to be honest

But come on on you included a refrence in the declaration to a loyal old ally so my question is valid
This time last week were TC as loyal as they are today?
IM just pointing out you guys might possibly have had a foot in each camp if you object to the fence sitter remark and you reasons that suddenly CATS are all dead :lol::lol:

We at UNDER are laughing and we stand before the world proud - you knew exactly what we were warts and all
But TC simply cannot be trusted you guys have no honour
So for 3rd time answer my question
This time last week were the TC council as commited to the AFA diplomacy as they are this week?