Health Alert! Plague Threatens To Wipe Out World 16

• Thread starter DeletedUser10816
  • Start date

DeletedUser

may I suggest you read the PnP again lol and the way its worded then you might understand the loyal old ally reference then again probably not :icon_rolleyes: by the way superdrug have a special offer on pantie liners with wings :)

DeletedUser12062

Re read it
The refrence looks like its AFA thanking TC for its help but the thread is posted by a TC guy

SO I take it now that TC aare lovers of good old Smelly and hes sidekick?
WHys that because Lizards and others not responding to your calls you realize your feet cant be both sides?
I asked a question, every word i post is scrutinized other than the single question I asked

DeletedUser717

Sad to say this PnP is far too clever for some of its recipients, sherlock. Maybe try some funny pics of cats or dogs next time ;)

DeletedUser12021

We at UNDER are laughing and we stand before the world proud - you knew exactly what we were warts and all
But TC simply cannot be trusted you guys have no honour
So for 3rd time answer my question
This time last week were the TC council as commited to the AFA diplomacy as they are this week?

Just so you know:
if you ask another question, you can't really add up and say you ask the question for the third time...
That's like drinking a glass of milk, a glass of strawberry juice and a beer and then saying you had three beers.

Cats were not dead last week? and now they are you suddenly free to step up to PnP take all the glory?

Was any TC senior players in chats with senior UNDER plaers recently?
Please
Cumon guys humour a dumb player as its a valid question

So for 3rd time answer my question
This time last week were the TC council as commited to the AFA diplomacy as they are this week?

Now your question has even already been answered in this thread. The war between TC and UNDER has simply nothing to do with AFA as our tribes were enemies since the start of our game. We can't help UNDER bites more than it can chew and engaged hostilities with AFA and soon after with ER whilst there were already hostilities between UNDER and TC.
So the diplomacy between TC and AFA hasn't changed with this war. It's the same before and after this declaration. And this declaration hasn't anything to do with anyone except TC and UNDER.

DeletedUser12062

me expressing shock at the fact CATS were alive last week and dead this week is not a quesion

My one question not answered funnily enough was and ill be more to the point shall i?
I have information TC was ready to help UNDER in the AFA fight

But you fence sat and thought oh wow

Meh TC clearly have no honour, a tribe who will when its conveniant turn on there "loyal allies"

So one question
AM i incorrect or what? same question ive been asking for 24 hours

DeletedUser

It amazes me the inability of some to understand that PnP, I clearly need to go down the dumb and dumber route next time.

Old Man i wrote the PnP and I can assure you nothing about AFA in the context of the tale or sub text is implied the only person going on about AFA is you.

I think you need to try some bloomers as the panties are clearly restricting the flow of blood to your brain as well as other vital organs

DeletedUser12062

Im replying to the fanfare PnP
The great TC has entered the war a month late and they need time as there troops are in wrong place
TC was watching to see if AFA fell against UNDER before leeping off the fence and I now read they done the same with AFA against UNDER

You guys have no respect, For yourselves or others
Your a FAiled ex tribe regenerated and history spun fence sitters lol

DeletedUser

If you're the diplomatic "face" of UNDER, it's little surprise the world hates you.

Keep going - you're great value for it, at least.

DeletedUser12062

I am now thediplomatic face of UNDER

Hates a strong word

Now If I see a question regarding UNDERS diplomacy id answer it straight, you may not like the answers.
Any diplomacy UNDER had prior to my time as it goes im proud of
We was Allies to CATS and there team fighting everyone else
People within spoke to others in tribes as ive said trying to poach trying not to be poached and generaly hoping to get a glint of information and again trying not to pass it on

But did anyone senior within TC have chats with anyone senior in UNDER specificly more than that?
Ie possibility of a alliance or working partnership maybe?

TC put themselves out on externals as great saviours and cleverly painted UNDER as a disease ( I liked it)
Come to externals the great heroes ill shake you hands
But come to externals as Heroes when you fence sitters and ill call you on it
Im taking great flak for opening my mouth on this subject trust me
Ive done a lot of dumb things but exposing a possible working allie to the enemy as I have sure angered my higher Gods

But although deals and stunts go on OMR has no part in them ever what you see is what you get

SO if UNDER is a hated disease for bieng open honest and straight whats that make TC?

DeletedUser12021

So one question
AM i incorrect or what? same question ive been asking for 24 hours

You're incorrect as you haven't been asking the same question for 24 hours.

me expressing shock at the fact CATS were alive last week and dead this week is not a quesion

What's the question mark for then? To make a statement?
Maybe it was a rhetorical question, but that's still a question never the less.

My one question not answered funnily enough was and ill be more to the point shall i?
I have information TC was ready to help UNDER in the AFA fight
What "information" do you have exactly? :D
AFA and TC are different tribes. That's a fact.
We're both at war with you; that's a fact.
There is a saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Go figure this one out.

In the end the goal of this world is 99% dominance. I'm not sure if you can read well given your responses here on this forum but I've no doubt AFA can.
That means if it comes to AFA and TC being the last two tribes (not saying it will be, just being hypothetical here (clarifying that means a sort of imaginary situation)), we will have to fight each other in order to win the world. That's not about having no honour, it's just the game or else this world would go on forever. That counts for every tribe that will make it end game. Not just us or AFA.
If you want an example about what is dishonourable though, go deep in the roots of your tribe about the nap-incident. The one whose boots you clean will make sure to tell you "it's for marking purposes". ;)

TC was watching to see if AFA fell against UNDER before leeping off the fence and I now read they done the same with AFA against UNDER

Making a recursion is bad

TC put themselves out on externals as great saviours and cleverly painted UNDER as a disease ( I liked it)

No-one in TC thinks they're saviors. Learn the difference between a PnP war declaration and a serious comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice post Daluicis but your probably wasting your time, old man respect under diplomat your about as much use as a UN inspector when it comes to diplomatic issues

DeletedUser12062

Nice post Daluicis but your probably wasting your time, old man respect under diplomat your about as much use as a UN inspector when it comes to diplomatic issues

UNDER never een big on diplomacy
simply we dotn care for it

But when we do deals we keep to it
and you TC guys are fence sitting back stabbers lol

DeletedUser12021

UNDER never een big on diplomacy
simply we dotn care for it

But when we do deals we keep to it
and you TC guys are fence sitting back stabbers lol

If you or Under think that, so be it. Your arguments for is are just laughable going to pathetic attempts even to undermine strong diplomacy between tribes. I can tell you: it's never gonna work.

I know for fact TC and AFA don't think like that at all. Nor does ER, as it's well known we got an alliance with them as well.

DeletedUser10816

Old man respect - I think someones been blowing hot air up your panties and got you all hot and bothered over nothing.

I have no idea who you have been talking to to suggest that we're even consider talking to UNDER about any sort of diplomacy - but - its not beyond posibility that someone was blowing hot air at you and seeing if they got a response.

[22/09/2013 00:52:51] Mike (Astro): i'm curious, but i'm sure you won't say either way anyway... but may as well ask as i'm curious lol... but has Lizards asked you about merging tribes yet? It was something i heard coming down the grapevine on that side, and didnt know if there was any truth in it lol
[22/09/2013 17:10:36] Lawrence Hill (Cat Norris): mmmm.....i'm not sure you have me pegged yet.....

This was me blowing hot air at Cat - There was no rumour, there was nothing on the grapevine, but I was seeing what the response was.

This is called bluffing... and its used to gather information.

Perhaps you've also fallen for the same trick - or perhaps, I've just rumbled what you are infact trying to do - implanting a thought and seeing where it takes the conversation...

Nice try but no prize this time

DeletedUser12062

Im not bothered lol
In any way
I went on record at the time it was just a ploy by TC to steal players from CATS, theres no way anyone believed other than maybe the leaders of UNDER you guys would ever go toe to toe with bigger players it was all talk
I hope for your tribe AFA do well against UNDER as if they dont then the talking doors to us bolted closed
We dont do buisness with fence sitters