Health Alert! Plague Threatens To Wipe Out World 16

• Thread starter DeletedUser10816
  • Start date

DeletedUser10816

can we refer to OMR as OMG for amusement sake? I just think it'd add a little more gravitas to his ramblings...

OMG!..

DeletedUser12021

We dont do buisness with fence sitters

We'd never do diplomacy with UNDER. Even the most mentally challenged person would realize this after just reading the externals. So let me just sum up what the answer is to all your posts on here:

[video=youtube;Qw9oX-kZ_9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/video]

DeletedUser

Im not bothered lol
In any way
I went on record at the time it was just a ploy by TC to steal players from CATS, theres no way anyone believed other than maybe the leaders of UNDER you guys would ever go toe to toe with bigger players it was all talk
I hope for your tribe AFA do well against UNDER as if they dont then the talking doors to us bolted closed
We dont do buisness with fence sitters

What you chatting now?

DeletedUser

UNDER never een big on diplomacy
simply we dotn care for it

But when we do deals we keep to it
and you TC guys are fence sitting back stabbers lol

Well I`ve been at war from day one so I`ve no idea where the fence sitting is getting done.
Don`t worry as you won`t be playing this world for much longer. Your tribe is done.
Well in your case. Your new tribe as you`ve only been with them since 4th October.lol
I think TC will be the top tribe by the weekend , what do you think Old man ?
You`d be as well joining world 17 as your days are over. Just like Cat Norris when he ran away.
You just have to accept the fact that you won`t be going to the winners party.lol

DeletedUser

come on don't bring Cat Norris into this cat done what he could not his fault if half of his tribe couldn't be bothered to help the tribe and we will see about your prediction although I believe UNDER will stay top one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

although I believe UNDER will stay top one.

You're the new co of billyboy right?
Weren't you the one who gloated and asked me to keep your old villa's names as you were gonna recap them right away?

Seems like your beliefs don't always come true. ;)

UNDER is clearly a mess right now. The new duke left the tribe because of internal trouble and fightinh. New players are on the BiB and Lizards account. Several players want to leave UNDER and then there is always the effect of UNDER warring the world.

The gap is only 220k now. So there are several indications UNDER won't stay the number one tribe.

DeletedUser

asked me to keep your old villa's names as you were gonna recap them right away?

That was the original owner of billyboy :)

Although eventually we will take them back at least that is the plan :)

Yes I do agree under may seem a mess but in fact we are not we are actually more stronger than ever and looking at the points now I can see the ranks may go to rank two but we also have every chance to go back up again.

DeletedUser12021

If UNDER gets themselves together that might yes.

Difference is 20k now.

DeletedUser12229

this is funny, under were dead days ago stop trying to big yourselves up.. it's inevitable they're going to start losing vills in fact a few of us have deleted accounts except me (got banned). we were fighting afa,TC & ER mainly afa. we were losing the (noble the inactive) war but we started to bring it back and just as we started to shizzle hit the fan and under died.. cant say much more than that tbh so please don't think you guys are "destroying under" because you aint :D your just clearing up inactives and some active decent guys really.. no biggy :D see you all on uk18 and it was a pleasure playing against some of which i did play against

DeletedUser

i think UNDER did a pretty good job at destroying UNDER myself..

Matt

DeletedUser

Come on Cranness mate it was clearly the PnP that made them collapse...:icon_biggrin: god its good to be back.. just need to find somewhere for the wife to holiday for say 6 months

DeletedUser12393

Hello Sherlock, this is the wife here (account sitting knight atm) well why don't you hand over your credit card and i will spend a 6 months shopping holiday on 5th avenue ;)

DeletedUser

Will you please stop account sitting random men.. How many times have I told you, fix a price first. and after last time your not having the credit card again

DeletedUser12393

Ooh but Dear.... i did fix a price first. You are to pay him 30k res for temporarly having released you from your wife, isnt that worth it Honey? ;)