Hello Silence My Old Friend.

DeletedUser6695

World 78 is pretty much brand new, so not really worth bragging that you are/were rank 1 unless you have 5+ villages already :lol:.

Mate. The Rank 2 has got 4 villages. His BP dropped 2 days.

I'm back rank 1 even without the Tombola :icon_wink:

@Otherguythatisn'tBiggsy

I have 4 vills in like new super record time...You should probably make a shrine to me in your house

DeletedUser4147

Pfft. That tombola business was very clever, well played for that one.

DeletedUser

Helllllooo externals.

I used to play .net, began on W12, dabbled in a few others (19, 32 etc) but nothing too major. Didn't play for a few years then fancied another bash at it. I was worried I had forgotten everything I'd known from TW, and didn't recognise any names at all when I joined here... then it hit me I was on .uk not .net *slaps forehead*

I've just started up a small tribe in the NW corner of K44, very early to talk about winning tribes/players. If I was to make a guess, I'd say the tribe would probably have 10-15 well organised players, most likely co-played. Room left purposefully to absorb any worth adversaries from major wars, in order to speed up the domination process.

DeletedUser4147

Hello. Nice to see someone else returning to the game on this world.

K44 is so far from me. If we end up warring I don't think we'd exchange many attacks :D

DeletedUser

Hello. Nice to see someone else returning to the game on this world.

K44 is so far from me. If we end up warring I don't think we'd exchange many attacks :D

Yea I think we'd be ok.... thus far my nobleman seem scared to leave my church radius :O

DeletedUser

Names Danny a returnee from the olden days. mostly played on .net servers starting at W1 finishing and finally quitting at W52 playing various worlds in between like W10, 12, 16, 18, 21, 23, 42, 44 and then finally 48. most accounts made it large some didn't guess it's luck of the draw as they say.

i joined this server because it's the latest one out currently. as far as tribes go mine definately wont win because i'm not in one lol and i cant say much for any other tribes as i haven't really had time to look em up. i'm also affraid it's the same for players to but luckily i have bumped into an old friend of mine on this world.

anyway there's my essay cheers and enjoy.

Which tribe were you in on w12 mate?

DeletedUser6796

... as far as tribes go mine definately wont win because i'm not in one lol and i cant say much for any other tribes as i haven't really had time to look em up..

So yours MIGHT win. If you join the right one :)

DeletedUser4147

Yea I think we'd be ok.... thus far my nobleman seem scared to leave my church radius :O

Mine seem keen to always make new churches :(

Actually. Based of my recent luck in last 2 weeks, mine seem pretty adamant they don't average 25 loyalty per hit, more 20.

DeletedUser

if i remember correctly i was in a tribe called oots i cant remember the exact spelling.

I remember, they were top 5 or so weren't they? I was in Unknown [?] for awhile, top ten I believe. I quit just as a load of merging and hugging was going on in the top tribes if I remember rightly.

Mine seem keen to always make new churches :(

Actually. Based of my recent luck in last 2 weeks, mine seem pretty adamant they don't average 25 loyalty per hit, more 20.

I know what you mean, makes you want to have 5 man noble trains ;-) I have read your thread so it seems you do have bad luck with nobling! If it makes you feel better, one of the first ones I took on this world, on the last two nobleman, loyalty dropped from 34 to -1 in one hit therefore nobling myself again in the last one as we all have at some point in the game!

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
I remember, they were top 5 or so weren't they? I was in Unknown [?] for awhile, top ten I believe. I quit just as a load of merging and hugging was going on in the top tribes if I remember rightly.

i dont remember much from that world but i do know that i quit shortly before the tribe disbanded and members went to DNY but if memory serves me they were 4th and im pretty sure unknown were 6th or 7th but cant really remember much lol

DeletedUser4147

I know what you mean, makes you want to have 5 man noble trains ;-) I have read your thread so it seems you do have bad luck with nobling! If it makes you feel better, one of the first ones I took on this world, on the last two nobleman, loyalty dropped from 34 to -1 in one hit therefore nobling myself again in the last one as we all have at some point in the game!

Overnobling on coins I don't mind so much. Yesterday I undernobled twice, putting on 4 undernoblings already this world :(

DeletedUser

I've also recently returned from a long absence within this game! Used to play .net - far too many worlds to recall. Back then I used the alias The_Executioner and used to run within the FEAR tribes. Hell we had some right battles back then.

Let's see what happens within this world - i'm currently tribeless!

DeletedUser13390

I've also recently returned from a long absence within this game! Used to play .net - far too many worlds to recall. Back then I used the alias The_Executioner and used to run within the FEAR tribes. Hell we had some right battles back then.

Let's see what happens within this world - i'm currently tribeless!

sounds like an advertisment to be recruited lol

DeletedUser7010

So, these forums are the quietest i've ever seen them.

Lets try and wake them up a little.

Introduce your self to me, introduce your tribe to me, introduce any wars occurring to me.

Is your tribe going to win the world? tell me so.

Do you have the best player in the world (not necessarily the highest point), who is it and why?

Wipe the sleepy dust out of your eyes, knock the tumbleweed out of the keyboard and talk to me!

I'll start!

My names Jack, i've been around since day one (W1 day one) but had some time out since W16.
I rejoined about a week ago when a real life friend dragged me back into it and im already hooked again.

Theres a lot of new faces, and a lack of old ones around here now, so its time to make some new acquaintances, whether enemy or friend!

hey im elnika i been playing on and off since world 1, i am one of the dukes of 3lions, will we win i doubt it as we started late in this world but we'll have a good time trying to stay alive til the end :)

DeletedUser

sounds like an advertisment to be recruited lol

LOL - take it as you may!

I'm no linger tribeless :) Know a part of SHEDS - will we win? Not sure! To our advantage many of us are returning players from .net - so what will be, will be!

DeletedUser13390

LOL - take it as you may!

I'm no linger tribeless :) Know a part of SHEDS - will we win? Not sure! To our advantage many of us are returning players from .net - so what will be, will be!

bit of a late start now, yes rim tribes are usually good in big worlds however this world is near enough at its maximum size already (unfortunately uk servers are small worlds :/)

DeletedUser

I tend to be late on Worlds its the way I play! Maybe one day i'll start on a new world as it begins - but who knows!