Hello Silence My Old Friend.

DeletedUser13488

Good call BangersNMash, these forums certainly need some life.

This is my first real .co.uk world. Normally play .net and have gone by several aliases. Highlights include being part of HAWKS that won w33. Led Rx4U and eventually A-21 to victory on w39. Was Duke of premade Agency that eventually merged with another premade and went on to win w62 as Meow. My last foray into TW was founder of premade DSy4 that until recently was still going on w70.

As for this world - I am just floating around on the rim, waiting to see if its worth hanging in here.

If we've crossed paths, feel free to say hello! Hope to see some more people posting up.

Sod me not another one lol
Mk was enough....

New to this forum but enjoy reading others posts. I think the last time I posted anything on .net, was W18.

Like others, won a few or merged for the good to finish world.
Or quit to boredom. Happens to us all sadly...

Regarding losing, only lost on W62. Our tribe was under sized to Meow but both sides gave a good fight.
In fact, I am good friends with MK now. Surprisingly ^_-

With luck the forum will be a place to hang out daily.

DeletedUser

Hi all, Temion here. It's been a long time since I posted on the forums, so thought I might as well say hello.

I've played since UK1, and have also dabbled on the .net and .fr servers. I'm not really in a tribe at the minute, more a holding pen waiting to see how the world pans out. Thats probably because I'm not used to starting late out on the rim, and I have a real phobia of inefficient and ineffective tribes.

What is really nice though, is that I can still recognise a few names here from when I started 5 years ago.

DeletedUser13390

hey, temion seems externals are a place for old timers and ghosts these days

DeletedUser

Hi all. Stuka here.

W21 is my first world in co uk
I played net w75, kor w17 w18 w19

About 2years :)

Im not good at english much but thats why im playing this world haha

So hmm.. nice to meet you all :D

DeletedUser6796

I think it's because the art of PnP has rather lost its way as the world numbers have climbed. Some of us come to the externals just out of long-standing habit.

It's a form of senility on a par with Kinder Eggs. We log in, hoping for some banter, stats, goading and clashing of oversized egos and - rather like the Kinder egg - find them empty with a disappointing toy and a strange feeling of nausea.

Worse still, we forget the experience and log in again the next day. That's the senility kicking in.

I overstate the case about the nausea (about the forums, not the eggs), but it would be lovely to have more toys (threads) to play with.

Oh, and some of us ARE old & old-timers. And Lilli (the girl in the picture IS sometimes as pale as a ghost)