Hey LRAG

DeletedUser5774

Could one of the leaders of LRAG add my skype 'clamju'. I'd like to discuss something with you in private.

DeletedUser

Someone wants a new account ;)

No its so she can show them how to put up stats without ever getting them right, and wants be a cheer leader again for that epic failure Adellion :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, she wants to "Try" and beat W1N, but would fail in that as she is just not a very good player.....all mouth no action as the saying goes! (I miss Dubby)

DeletedUser

Instead of adding on skype just run your finger down their member list and when you feel like it stop, chances are you'll land on a sat account :)

DeletedUser5774

No its so she can show them how to put up stats without ever getting them right, and wants be a cheer leader again for that epic failure Adellion :lol:

:lol: I don't even know who you are, but the failure of this was shocking.

Yeah, she wants to "Try" and beat W1N, but would fail in that as she is just not a very good player.....all mouth no action as the saying goes! (I miss Dubby)

I'm sure I can refute this statement by personally fighting against W1N on an account...

DeletedUser

:lol: I don't even know who you are, but the failure of this was shocking.

I'm sure I can refute this statement by personally fighting against W1N on an account...

Oh you do know me unfortunately unlike you i dont have the luxury of having two forum accounts ..how does that work ??

As to you fighting W1N how many many times have you jumped on accounts to end up doing an Adellion ?give it up now, you should stick to playing games you understand like "last post here"

:lol:

DeletedUser589

Guys, let Clamju join. I'd love nothing more than for them to have an LRAG account!! If they could give one to Kilroy too then it'd be perfect!!!

DeletedUser2961

Made me laugh, can Adellion have one too? We'll know which accounts they're in by the stray rattles laying around that have been tossed! :lol:

DeletedUser5774

Oh you do know me unfortunately unlike you i dont have the luxury of having two forum accounts ..how does that work ??

As to you fighting W1N how many many times have you jumped on accounts to end up doing an Adellion ?give it up now, you should stick to playing games you understand like "last post here"

:lol: It work's by getting an iron leg on 'Clamju', breaking the iron leg, asking for another chance at posting here, and ending up with an iron leg on this account.

As for 'jumping accounts' I've only ever played one account on UK1, and that was for a few months in CHE!!! which merged into W1N, sometime back in 2010? (timing might be a bit wrong). I've never played another account on UK1 except for that one account, which I quit due to irl reasons at the time. As for Adellion, he has only ever played two accounts; The Adellion account, which he ended up playing the ade1 account when the original owner quit. I fail to understand what 'doing an Adellion' means. Perhaps you can help? :)

Are you going to tell me where I know you from?

Guys, let Clamju join. I'd love nothing more than for them to have an LRAG account!! If they could give one to Kilroy too then it'd be perfect!!!

Ah, that would be fun. Sadly, KilRoy no longer plays this game due to not liking it much. He only ever really liked the PnP aspect. As for me joining? Sure, give me an account, we'll see how 'noob' I am then. Only way to prove it, right?

DeletedUser

Tbh, at least half of W1N are only the size they are because of W1N and not their individual talents... :/
Clamju is better than about half of W1N from my experience against them, but seriously, stop the ego rubbing... People are thinking you're compensating for... >.>

DeletedUser1942

Tbh, at least half of W1N are only the size they are because of W1N and not their individual talents... :/
Clamju is better than about half of W1N from my experience against them, but seriously, stop the ego rubbing... People are thinking you're compensating for... >.>

Well, if her brown nosing does get her an account in LRAG, we shall see about it wont we :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, if her brown nosing does get her an account in LRAG, we shall see about it wont we

Yes... I don't get all the :lol: ing, it's just pretty annoying tbh; if it was funny or had a hint of humour, use it, but if it's just a plain statement that was pure common sense, don't :/

DeletedUser

*tsk* who on earth are you? Go and make a name for yourself, good or bad, before daring to mention my name. People these days... seriously :D

Ironic, considering I was in W1N, and very much a player who fought bravely for his tribe, I have no idea what you are referring to. Seriously, you are some person who hides behind a forum name and dares not introduce yourself for the real person you are; clearly you know me for all the wrong reasons. Maybe you hate me? Maybe you're jealous? Either way, I don't care, I just think its a bit out-of-turn and impertinent to suggest I take over good accounts and make them worse, when actually I take control over accounts and keep them going or make them better, out of the accounts I have taken over on UK.

Ady1 on UK1 - Improved. May have gone done the points rankings, but certainly did more damage to W1N's enemies under my control than the previous owner's. And it was at risk of going barbarian, I think even a sub-standard player such as yourself would have been an adequate replacement in the short-term.
Smile? on UK4 - Hanging at rank 1 most of the time after I took it over? So it didn't get worse, though I accept it probably didn't get any better either. But hey, can't beat No.1 points, ODA & ODD in one go eh? :D

Get your facts straight, young padowan. And don't criticise MSG. Nothing wrong with that.

Made me laugh, can Adellion have one too? We'll know which accounts they're in by the stray rattles laying around that have been tossed! :lol:

Gypsy, with all due respect, you never were as good as me at the game; please don't try to insult me to better yourself. I won't say you were bad; you may be more liked by many, and many will defend you against my inflammatory posts, but I care not; the fact remains my successes far outweigh yours on this server.

Now please stop trying to much ado about nothing. I don't like my name being mentioned, I'd rather be silently forgotten so I can come on at random times on the forums once a month or so and spam stuff in MSG with those I still miss in the game (though I do not miss this game one bit).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gypsy, with all due respect, you never were as good as me at the game; please don't try to insult me to better yourself. I won't say you were bad;

From my experience fighting her, I'd say she was bad tbh.

DeletedUser5774

Sorry ? Gypsy is still growing ,Where is your Flux Account now ??like all the others you jump to ,in the hands of W1N

Are you delibertely trying to be stupid? Neither myself, Dan nor Adellion ever joined Flux.

Infact, I don't think Dan ever played this world.

DeletedUser

. . . is this seriously what World 1 has become? W1N wishing which players they could have fought against?

In all honesty, I've played a few World 1 accounts and hardly made it a secret, and yet W1N never chose to fight me. In fact, the only W1N member I have had any major entanglements with was Omegawebby . . . when he was in DOA and myself in -ODA-

Alas, these days I simply do not have the time or inclination to take up arms and grant you your wish, for my life is pretty much all about the two amazing young ladies I share it with.

So I do apologise, but I must dash your Kevin Keegan-esque "love it" dreams of perfection, and this is something that Jim will not fix; you missed the boat there, but then I guess mergers and recruiting do take their toll, so you have my sympathies.

Instead of adding on skype just run your finger down their member list and when you feel like it stop, chances are you'll land on a sat account :)

Didn't W1N have a family/holding pen tribe consisting of inactives and account sits? The irony is ironic.

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

I miss Dubby

Wish, and ye shall receive as the saying goes!

:)

Perfection is in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes (Westwood studios)

:icon_cry:

Didn't W1N have a family/holding pen tribe consisting of inactives and account sits?

They sure did (click here!), which makes it like rain. On your wedding day. Or a free ride, that you've already paid as the saying goes.

:icon_cool: