Hmm.. Tis W3?

DeletedUser

wow!!! i did not realise that and i thought i was an addict!!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
dude, most are on minum 10 hours a day, usally more.

3 hours is plenty for someone who manages time well. I believe 3 hours was about how long Purple was on during startup on W37, yet he had 44 lc before anyone else had 1.... It's not how much time you're on, it's how efficiently you spend the time you're on.

DeletedUser

everyone to their own Nauz, but I wont be happy if my guys can only manage 3 hours a day.

DeletedUser

I can manage more it is just once in a week i can only do a couple of hours but o well

DeletedUser439

Nah, you just failed to give me links to your former days on .net... But still I think this many members I got now is enough, cause still don't know about how many we can have. Plus w1 can have 200 members, I guess [th]they thought that not many players were going ot make many tribes, so every tribe would have to have 200 players to the max wanting more [/th]

DeletedUser

dude, most are on minum 10 hours a day, usally more.

This is very, very depressing, and also incorrect. I find it perfectly fine to have short, on and off sesions, then a period of about an hour or two to send out nukes, check reports, check incomings and tribe forums, build up my village a bit more. During that time I can discuss stuff on the externals. Seing as I find most people sleep 8 to 10 hours, then your statement I'd urging on that people have 4 to 6 hours of free time, including revising, eating, learning at school, etc.

Therefore, you are completely wrong.

DeletedUser

To be honest i play tw while doing other stuff, such as watching a movie, playing on xbox 360, revising, talking to friends etc etc, Once ive done what i need to do i'll have a quick look by refreshing the page to see if anything needs doing if no then i go back to what i was doing.