Hmmm? Declare on AVER

DeletedUser

Im up for any war that comes our way. Just wish for once I could be on the frontline.

DeletedUser8007

Correct me if I'm wrong, but up to now Aver haven't had this chance to fight a decent tribe before have they?

What fight would that be?

well that all depends on your definition of a "decent" tribe?

the fight with EWaR is the one im refering to

DeletedUser8007

I would check some stats before you start trying to flame someone.
Hmmm? members don't run away from any fight and never have, If you'd like to look at what Hmmm? members have been nobling you'll see!

So bring it
You have the most members
But thats about it

well if all you think we have got is the most members, i will go back to a word in my original post. . . deluded

if i was you i would have had a word with the leader of the last tribe that declared war on us and see if all we have is numbers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well that all depends on your definition of a "decent" tribe?
Who have you fought so far?

if i was you i would have had a word with the leader of the last tribe that declared war on us and see if all we have is numbers :icon_wink:

~LGA~?

DeletedUser

Just interested to know why Hmmmm? haven't declared war on Meow bearing in mind Leo Fender, the ex-leader of Lio, is now a tribe member.

Same rules must apply surely?

im am not aware that leo fender was attacking slap or hmmm?
all we asked was that the players who were should be kicked they refused so here we are

i have no dout the leo knew exactly what he was doing when he got alot off his members into aver but then joined meow
he may not have be the best leader in the world but im pretty sure hes not stupid :)

DeletedUser7920

ok just wondering the players slap attacked them but did they attack them when they merg to hmmm if not they r a refugee to slap but not hmmm i have a lot of respect for hmmm they r a gd tribe but u have under rated us coz we have lots of member

DeletedUser

Hes not really under estimating you.

Its more likely its the same as me.

He has complete faith in hes own tribe to fight and win watever the odds against them.

Plus ur tirbe really hasnt made itself look very good even if u have as many good players as hmmm? does ur good are outnumbered 5 or 6 to 1 by bad players and hmmm? will eat them alive.

DeletedUser

I don't think your being under rated because you have a lot of members it's because you've never proved anything as a tribe.

Don't bother arguing about the reasons for the war. Personally I don't think we should have reasons for them, we should just all tear each other apart with no real reasoning behind it, reason is over rated.

DeletedUser

does ur good are outnumbered 5 or 6 to 1 by bad players and hmmm? will eat them alive.

I welcome this war because of this fact. If Hmmm? can take out the bad members it will inevitably make us stronger as a tribe even though we are losing villages. It'll just give us less villages that need supporting which are under the control of players who don't really know what they are doing.

DeletedUser

Perhaps but u have to look at toher effects :).

More skilled members will not all be willing to go down with a failing tribe.

So if hmmm? force u back ur better members r going to look for a better tribe to turn there skills towards.

DeletedUser

Personally I dont think they will. This tribe isnt failing and will not fail under the current leadership. Plus at the moment I believe we have full loyalty of all members which is remarkable considering our size.

DeletedUser

Personally I don't think we should have reasons for them, we should just all tear each other apart with no real reasoning behind it, reason is over rated.

Agree whole heartily, bring a bit of excitment back into this World that has been missing since Why? left. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Personally I dont think they will. This tribe isnt failing and will not fail under the current leadership. Plus at the moment I believe we have full loyalty of all members which is remarkable considering our size.

You never really know who is loyal until wars actually start. See who sticks around when times get tough. Lets face it, you haven't had anything this hard yet. You never let me have that war with Slap! and now you're having it without me :eek:

Well I was impatient waiting this long for a real war would of bored me to death.

DeletedUser8007

Agree whole heartily, bring a bit of excitment back into this World that has been missing since Why? left. :icon_razz:

and i agree with you, hopefully this time the losing team will not get "bored" and quit the world like the Why? players did when it got tough for them

DeletedUser

You never let me have that war with Slap! and now you're having it without me :eek:

Actually Slap! declared on us while you were still in the tribe and within 2 days you left to join Ewar. Our "war" with Slap! only ended because you left the tribe and we had no-one else anywhere near them.

DeletedUser

Actually Slap! declared on us while you were still in the tribe and within 2 days you left to join Ewar. Our "war" with Slap! only ended because you left the tribe and we had no-one else anywhere near them.

Okay, you should see a doctor about your memory problems.

What really happened is Slap! declared on us because of my actions.
Me and them threw a couple of attacks around then the dukes settled it and said to stop.
I left quite about a week later as I wanted a war but couldn't get one.
There are plenty of your members around me. In fact they are now your front-line players.

DeletedUser

Okay, you should see a doctor about your memory problems.

What really happened is Slap! declared on us because of my actions.
Me and them threw a couple of attacks around then the dukes settled it and said to stop.
I left quite about a week later as I wanted a war but couldn't get one.
There are plenty of your members around me. In fact they are now your front-line players.

So you left us because you couldnt war with Slap! to join a tribe that weren't warring with Slap! Does that sound right? Also I presume you are warring with the ex Slap! members now anyway unless the diplomacy between Hmmm? and Ewar has changed recently.

There could be members around you now, I havent checked, but at the time you were in a little isolated group of maybe 3 or 4 players.