Hmmm? Declare on AVER

DeletedUser

Im glad we are carrying on this war though. Now the isolated players are gone and we have formed a tribe from the better players in a better position, the war will become more interesting.

DeletedUser1410

Ye Agreed Mark, I did expect it to be a bit more of a fight, but maybe next war lol

DeletedUser8007

Yep agreed with you points, but it doesn't matter how good or bad the tribes members were, it comes down to how a tribe of that size and that spread are lead, simple as that. Anyone can be a good player of this game as long as they are active and are willing to be shown the best way to do things. AVER might have had some good players but Hmmm? never came up against them? Again comes down to being to spread.

So at the end of the day the sun set and a chapter of world 5 (AVER) comes to an end.
As for us taking villages from your top players! It doesn't matter if we took them from top, middle, bottom or inactive, the fact are there for all to see, and I didn't add the members that were kicked or left because AVER were that bad.

As a friend once said to me on here 'War is good'

like i tried to point out earlier i'm not trying to make excuses, you guys won the war fair and square.

i will be honest, i thought AVER would put up more of a fight then they did but i'm not always right. . . . . im not a prophet :lol:

DeletedUser

like i tried to point out earlier i'm not trying to make excuses, you guys won the war fair and square.

i will be honest, i thought AVER would put up more of a fight then they did but i'm not always right. . . . . im not a prophet :lol:

I wouldn't really say they won the war. Al they did was take out the isolated players of ours like we did from them. Now we have formed a smaller tribe with nearby members we will see how the war goes.

DeletedUser1410

lol
Yep and thats whats its all about, take out the close members regardless of there size, but as foir you now being in a tribe with active members, you have the same people around you as before so why does it make a difference now? To me if you could sort attacks out before you'll never be able to do it, but I'd like you to try, atleast to make a good go of it this time, you know take a few more villages from us? would be a start?
But good luck to you and TOT lol

DeletedUser

Stalemate so far...

Side 1:
Tribes: TOT
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 1,113
Difference: 960

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,105,500
Side 2: 8,491,625
Difference: 7,386,125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,540
Side 2: 36,576
Difference: 2,036

chart

DeletedUser1410

LOl yep for now but check them on sunday lol
In fact no don't i'll post what you've done some nice war stats lol

DeletedUser1410

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,236
Side 2: 0
Difference: 95,236

chart

Oh Look Hmmm! seems things have changed?
Will post more in a day or 2 lol

DeletedUser1410

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 15.10.2010 (129.911 units)!

LOL I know why today lol

DeletedUser

That's very impressive! Says a little about AVER's stacking though...

Jeez, yours puts mine to shame :icon_sad:

Well at least I got great power with mine :)

DeletedUser

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 15.10.2010 (129.911 units)!

LOL I know why today lol

sod beat my best :(

still annoys me that the awards dont give the wright date on them

DeletedUser

God helldog how about them reports its monday :) and I've been waiting to see them

DeletedUser

God helldog how about them reports its monday :) and I've been waiting to see them

lost me m8 ?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: fatman74

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 4
Difference: 16

chart