Hmmm? Declare on AVER

DeletedUser8007

i think AVER will stay together and if they make a few changes and drop the dead weight, my personal opinion is that they will surprise a few people and give Hmmm? a good run for there money.

there is no doubting the quality of Hmmm? but there is just as many good players in AVER as in Hmmm? but there also the same amount of bad players who bring nothing tot he tribe

DeletedUser8007

i have my reasons for leaving but just because i have left AVEr that oes not mean Hmmm? are safe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think this conversation will have far more material behind it in, say, a week, when either
a) AVER will've disbanded
b) AVER will've turned around and started to survive hmmm?'s nukes etc.
or
c) All the hmmm? players will've died in real life and AVER will be actually winning the war! lol

DeletedUser8007

your probably right but what about option d?

d) i re-join AVER turn the tide of the war single handed and we all celebrate dantorius day?

DeletedUser6885

Aver will not disband

Aver will never agree to ruffus terms of dismissing all players on the east side of the front line.

A few hiccups on the way.

Time to turn this war around.

We will never give up

your probably right but what about option d?

d) i re-join AVER turn the tide of the war single handed and we all celebrate dantorius day?

Sounds good to me lets celebrate.

Beauty and the Beast are back and here to stay.

AKA - Skipdepot - W3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what you could do, seeing as AVER's so big you could get every player to send an attack to every vill of a particular hmmm? player (the allocated players would be ramdomly selected, or whatever). It could even be that the big players attack every hmmm? vill... They should all 1 nuke, to a random one of the player's vills (it's best if they don't say which one though) and a fake to the rest. This would mean that all of hmmm? would be under attack - they'd have to pick favorate vills to stack. It would cause confusion and annoyance, through which you could sneak a few noble trains...

DeletedUser

Lol rob have u seen the distances?

Most of Aver would be sending trains days away if they tried they'd never make it.

Plus sending mass fakes is expensive on this world.

Dont count on being able to hold hmmm? back now :).
You've managed some success in this situation all it means is they need to swap tactics to throw you off again.

DeletedUser

It didn't say it was a good idea, but it would probably intimidate hmmm?!

DeletedUser

why don't you just concentrate on nobling instead of getting involved in a big boys conversation. mummy is shouting you, go and brush your teeth and put your pj's on before bed.

Well that's just proved my point that you're a noob then hasn't it... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Aver will not disband

Aver will never agree to ruffus terms of dismissing all players on the east side of the front line.

A few hiccups on the way.

Time to turn this war around.

We will never give up

Sounds good to me lets celebrate.

Beauty and the Beast are back and here to stay.

AKA - Skipdepot - W3

Lol orly? You think one person can turn the wind of a war? I might join in on Hmmm?'s side then, make it even :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i have to say bold statement after your begging this morning

[09:46:46 said:
Allana Duke AVER:]Is there anyway to end the war,

aver is in a total mess right now and dont think for a second your pnp makes it look other wise

You know what you could do, seeing as AVER's so big you could get every player to send an attack to every vill of a particular hmmm? player (the allocated players would be ramdomly selected, or whatever). It could even be that the big players attack every hmmm? vill... They should all 1 nuke, to a random one of the player's vills (it's best if they don't say which one though) and a fake to the rest. This would mean that all of hmmm? would be under attack - they'd have to pick favorate vills to stack. It would cause confusion and annoyance, through which you could sneak a few noble trains...

the trouble is alot off there tribe are inactive or not even wanting to fight
and even if they could muster 1 nuke per player that would accomplish absolutely nothing everyone long range would just dodge problem solved

DeletedUser

Aver do have some people with good troop counts.

Or used to since the 2 ive seen are both now in EWaR in my team and my squad :).

( I checked with ruffus first and he agreed it was ok to recruit them since there a very long way away form any hmmm? members or territory. ).

DeletedUser7127

does that mean hmmm? should start on ewar as well.. as i read somewhere along this post that everyone who departed from AVER would be hunted down?.. just wondering how capable hmmm? are to keep up to there promise they made.. :).. i doubt tats gonna happen..

DeletedUser7127

regardless if hmm was to win the war they would fall under there territory wont they?

DeletedUser

does that mean hmmm? should start on ewar as well.. as i read somewhere along this post that everyone who departed from AVER would be hunted down?.. just wondering how capable hmmm? are to keep up to there promise they made.. :).. i doubt tats gonna happen..

plz learn to read

pium messor said:
I checked with ruffus first and he agreed it was ok to recruit them

as for hunting down every aver player in the world i dont really think we will be nobling over the other side off the world so im sure alot over there are safe

DeletedUser7217

Nobling all AVER villages is the same as nobling barbs... no competition and random 7k builds ;)