Hmmm? Declare on AVER

DeletedUser

I fully expected Hmmm? to take an early lead in this war because they declared. As a backseat player I had no idea about a potential war until I read it on the externals this morning. This resulted in lots of calls for support that I or any other Aver members couldnt make it in time for. Now we have had time to support the frontline, I expect this war to be more even.

DeletedUser

Stats for the first 24h off the war including runners :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Side 2:
Tribes: AVER
Players: razer10

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry, i dont think you attacked us. Ever.

was jptno7 like 2 attacks either way as I said a couple then it was stopped. People are making a really big deal way off the point of why I mentioned it.

And it's easy to take my villages after about a month of them taking constant attack, they're just about done up there now.

DeletedUser

I think that if AVER stick together Hmmm? can never win. Even if simply because the world would end before they got through all the Aver villas...
Thing is, Aver are so big that if they work together they'll stack the front line so much that Hmmm?'d run out of nukes dead quick, so propaganda's probably the only short term solution...

DeletedUser

I think that if AVER stick together Hmmm? can never win. Even if simply because the world would end before they got through all the Aver villas...
Thing is, Aver are so big that if they work together they'll stack the front line so much that Hmmm?'d run out of nukes dead quick, so propaganda's probably the only short term solution...

Take note: O builds faster than D.

DeletedUser

However, if a villa has 50000 def. troops in it, it'll take loads of O to kill - so much that the def. could be built quicker than the necessary no. of nukes.

DeletedUser

However, if a villa has 50000 def. troops in it, it'll take loads of O to kill - so much that the def. could be built quicker than the necessary no. of nukes.

leaves back Villa's empty stacking like that. Good tribes will clock onto this.
Depends what D is there.
And no, O builds faster than D....so no

DeletedUser

That would involve co-ordination / decent stacking, neither of which they have (I took a village ~3 days ago and still have 5 lots of support from different players in it)

DeletedUser

That would involve co-ordination / decent stacking, neither of which they have (I took a village ~3 days ago and still have 5 lots of support from different players in it)

Then my point is more authenticated.

But also, why arent you moving your own troops out and nuking theres if its in your newly taken villa?

DeletedUser

But Aver's back players are too far away from hmmm? to be under threat, and if every player sends just 200 troops to each vill on the front line, they'll have about 60000 troops in 'em (including full defence to begin with) - tough to kill, and at no great expense to Aver. What I'm saying is, with coordination and planning, really big tribes are so bigseem to soak up attacks into a network of stacking.

DeletedUser

But Aver's back players are too far away from hmmm? to be under threat, and if every player sends just 200 troops to each vill on the front line, they'll have about 60000 troops in 'em (including full defence to begin with) - tough to kill, and at no great expense to Aver. What I'm saying is, with coordination and planning, really big tribes are so bigseem to soak up attacks into a network of stacking.

I'll give you 3 weeks before you change ure mind about that, when the war has got into it a bit more than 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Fair enough lol.
I'm not backing anyone - just stating what I think'll happen.
So in 3 weeks if hmmm? can take 10 vills before 4 weeks... I think I've made this too easy for you.
Heisted by my own petard, or whatever.

DeletedUser

It all depends on how quickly Aver react.

DeletedUser

Having lost 11 villages I'm going to say their reactions aren't lightning fast.

But if they can get their 200 members to seriously stack a frontline, I will be impressed. And it will be very hard to kill them.

DeletedUser

ok you all seem to be missing a very big point your frontline is everywhere you cant support all those players with lvl 0 wals your troops will be slaughtered daily
gl with that :)

as for when we get to your core mass off villas in the center off the world sure you could stack the front line but how you gona build nobles to take more when we launch a mass attack in and around that area by the time we hit there we will be twice as big and twice as mean no academys no farms no troops no more nobles yous would cease to grow and slowly ware away and quit

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Side 2:
Tribes: AVER
Players: razer10

Timeframe: 15/09/2010 10:00:00 to 17/09/2010 11:05:04

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

48 hour into the war

DeletedUser

Heh i warned them wat would happen if they underestimated you guys :).

Next time they might listen :).

Ofcourse at this rate they wont be alive for a next time.

DeletedUser7848

this should be good
Hmmm?'s 1st big fight
(i dont count LIO)