Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: 15/09/2010 10:26:00 to 18/09/2010 17:32:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 33
Difference: 32

chart

DeletedUser

Ouch, Aver are being slaughtered. They look tough with 200 players, but they need to be organised too.
Also you would've thought Aver, who've only fought ~LGA~ recently would have the nukes and nobles to burn, whereas Hmmm? are fighting all the time...
Funny how things can turn out eh?

DeletedUser

Also you would've thought Aver, who've only fought ~LGA~ recently would have the nukes and nobles to burn, whereas Hmmm? are fighting all the time...
Funny how things can turn out eh?

Thing about that is if your always attacking then your always recharging to keep attacking

if you never attack you store packets over building troops end up chasing ranks rather than ODA

ODA ftw :)

DeletedUser

That aint totally true :p.

I dont have much ODA only 250k and i aint always attacking but i still remember to mass troops and make nobles afterwards.
Or in my current case mass troops in some make nobles in others.

You just have to remember to do both :).

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AVER
PLayer: Razor10
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: 15/09/2010 10:26:00 to 18/09/2010 17:32:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 33
Difference: 32

chart

Well this is looking 1 sided.

Come on Aver, surely you can do better than this? Like I didn't think you would win or anything silly like that, but I at least thought you would put up a fight.

DeletedUser

It is with the greatest regret that i have to inform you all that allana is going to leave the tribe. She is fed up of the tribe burdening her with all the problems and setting her as sitter with out asking. I have convinced her to stay in the game but we have decided to drastically change this tribe in order to reduce her burden. There is a lot of dead weight who are not doing anything in support of the ops against hmmm whether by fighting or stacking. Hmmm has already announced every member of this tribe will be classed as a refugee and will be hunted down and wiped out. The tribe will be reduced tomorrow to a core of ACTIVE members, only those who can prove they have been active will remain in the tribe. those of you who have done nothing will be dismissed and left to Hmmmm to finish off. i am fed up of asking for help to be sent to other tribe members and the same players responding. Equally i am dismayed to see ops being organised and no-one supporting them. Well we will see how these players do on there own, I will give every player until 2100 hrs tomorrow to send me a text with the following info on it to outline their activities.

name.
number of villages.
number of nukes.
number of nobles.
number of troops supporting frontline bases.
which players are you supporting.
how many hmmm bases have you attacked.
reasons for none action.

i firmly believe we have 30 players who are flying the flag for this tribe. if i have to dismiss 160 members to get a reliable tribe i will. If you have not done anything you have until 2100 hrs to support or attack or explain your reasons

This is the hardest message i have ever sent and i do not ever want to do it again.

Haha ouch.
Who wants to bet they dismiss every player thats anywere near hmmm?

DeletedUser

lol puim my intell pwns yours :)
i was gona do a nice pnp in the morning but you gone an spoiled it now so hears the rest

Pipsdad said:
Hi,

This mail has gone to the top end of the tribe, anyone over 220k.
Before you get the wrong idea it's not treason, Allana knows I'm sending it.

I want to gather opinion.

My position is this - I am totally hemmed in on all sides by Aver and Meow (Tribe and Ally). Hmmm? are too far away for me to attack, they would spot any attack and have time to stack long before I got there. so attacking them is futile.
I've had a look at the map and most of you are similarly positioned.

So what should we do?

If we continue with this tribe our outer, smaller, less active members will gradually get picked off and with each one Hmmm? will gain in strength whilst our numbers dwindle. Eventually they will make it to the core and I will be surrounded. The same will happen to you.

I beilieve our only options are to join Meow or Hmmm?. In doing so we would effectively stitch up the majority of our old tribesmates, so I appreciate this may not sound like a palatable option. But it is grow or die (or quit and I may yet do that).

Let me know what you think.

Pips

01 - Pegasus said:
Im disappointed that you are all so quick to judge, without even asking me if it is true.

I will put you all straight, I have never agreed to or would agree to a merge into hmmm?

I have thought about a merge into Meow, but this would not of been for players over 200k, you should all know me better than that, and it was only an option, but would not have gone ahead without the members approval.

It saddens me to do this, but I think its for the best, I will step down as your duchess from tomorrow.

I wish you would have come to me and asked, but you were all quick off the mark to believe what you want to believe.

I wish you all luck.

Allana

DeletedUser

I heard it from ruffus mate :).

I aint bothered contacting any of my own sources for a while couse ive had no need to.

Pft every1 running to meow lol.

DeletedUser

AVER are like a bigger version of LIO...
Leo Fender said similar things prior to the disbanding.

DeletedUser7217

AVER are like a bigger version of LIO...
Leo Fender said similar things prior to the disbanding.

I faced both of them on UK4, both were awful and disbanded, because they got beaten by better tribes.

DeletedUser7217

better tribes...
So basically anyone.

Anyone looks up the good old Access Denied :D . Leo will remember us owning him in the K36 with 10 times less members :D then we joined Gians and rimmed them (<3 Billy)

DeletedUser8007

I faced both of them on UK4, both were awful and disbanded, because they got beaten by better tribes.

AVER are still together so I wouldn't say they have been beaten by a better tribe just yet

DeletedUser8007

if the top members all agreed then why have they not left?

yes i have left but thats is irrelevant, the Hmmm? onslaught has hit a bit of a brick wall now and AVER are slowly making there mark. Hmmm? have done a good job at taking some of the smaller and less experienced players out but i think we will see how good they actually are when they come up against the so called "top members"

DeletedUser

It was the same with LIO though; everyone knew they'd disband, but they lingered a bit.
Perhaps AVER'll stay together though, but the members will have to try hard...