Hmmm

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Well, I suppose this could go in the premade section, but then... It is for World 10 specifically.

Anyone interested in having me? Commitment level, I can't say for sure... Depends on work, etc. But regardless, I'm kinda craving this game after... 2 years(?) of not playing it. So lemme know. :b

Thanks![/ke]

DeletedUser9006

[ke]Well, I suppose this could go in the premade section, but then... It is for World 10 specifically.

Anyone interested in having me? Commitment level, I can't say for sure... Depends on work, etc. But regardless, I'm kinda craving this game after... 2 years(?) of not playing it. So lemme know. :b

Thanks![/ke]

Oh hai der . WB :p

<3

DeletedUser117

/me wants facepalm icon

Welcome back again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2765

[ke](to a certain someone)

Haha, its 6 am in the morning for me, I've completely forgot such sections existed. :b

I'm to lazy atm to get on skype, but I'll hit it up tomorrow sometime. As for why I'm replying in this thread... I have 2000+ pms in my inbox and I'm a packrat, so I can't reply until I delete them and/or become a mod again. Lol. /doubts the latter

@Aliyah

.... Heyyyyy.... you... your name is familiar. :3

/me wants facepalm icon

Welcome back again :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry Sparks!!!! I remember last time and... >.< Work, schooling, etc. Just got in the way and by the time I remembered... the world was already like 3 weeks in. >_>[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

Sorry Sparks!!!! I remember last time and... >.< Work, schooling, etc. Just got in the way and by the time I remembered... the world was already like 3 weeks in. >_>[/ke]

Man I want those things you be eating. . . .

DeletedUser2765

Man I want those things you be eating. . . .

[ke]I recall someone from the team saying they'd like to join, just for old kicks. Thought it was you based on your response. But I guess I was wrong there. :lol:[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

I recall someone from the team saying they'd like to join, just for old kicks. Thought it was you based on your response. But I guess I was wrong there. :lol:

Yeap,

Status Quo really :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Yes well... of course... right...

Lisa? :icon_wink:[/ke]

DeletedUser

We would be intrested lol.
Add me on skype - ryan.evilson.lrag
And we will talk more :)

DeletedUser

You're not allowed to play unless you write a poem about me owning your noobie ass on w47.

DeletedUser9006

ha ha ha ha love it .

I hope you two stay , it's rare to see you back at the same time .

xx

<3

DeletedUser

You're not allowed to play unless you write a poem about me owning your noobie ass on w47.
No no no, not a poem, nor did you write it.

Here, I will write it for you Kriegs, as I am in a poetic mood.

Kriegs was attacked on world forty-seven.
Looking around didn't know just what had hit him.
A fuzzy furball came out of no where!
And attacked his village, the one over there.
As I write this poem, I know not what happened.
So I'll end this poem, as now I am saddened.

How was that?

:p

DeletedUser

Here, I will write it for you Kriegs, as I am in a poetic mood.

Kriegs was attacked on world forty-seven.
Looking around didn't know just what had hit him.
A fuzzy furball came out of no where!
And attacked his village, the one over there.
As I write this poem, I know not what happened.
So I'll end this poem, as now I am saddened.

How was that?

:p

Never attacked him :p

He started near me, made a poem on the forums, challenging me to 1 vs. 1 him, about two weeks in (I think, timeline might be off) he accused me of co-playing (the agreement for the 1 vs. 1 was that we both play 100% solo, no sitters, no co-players) because I was rank 3 and more than triple his size. When I posted a screenshot of my login history showing only one IP and no sitters he bailed.

DeletedUser

Never attacked him :p

He started near me, made a poem on the forums, challenging me to 1 vs. 1 him, about two weeks in (I think, timeline might be off) he accused me of co-playing (the agreement for the 1 vs. 1 was that we both play 100% solo, no sitters, no co-players) because I was rank 3 and more than triple his size. When I posted a screenshot of my login history showing only one IP and no sitters he bailed.

lol, in that case, i will re-write my poem.

Something happened in world forty-seven.
Looking around on day eleven.
A fuzzy furball was rank three again!
And scared people away, not to be seen there again.
As I re-write this poem, I know now what happened.
So I'll end this poem, and am no longer saddened.