Hmmm

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Oh Nauzy, the great and noble,
His ego so bold, yet his head gone toddle.
Arrogance smite by ye,
Yet in the dust much lesser then me.
Forget to mention on that dark dreary day,
conspiring with my neighbors in the depths of may.
How he would abide the no sitters rule,
yet he would drool at the chance to spike our duel.
For you see, my neighbors forwarded mail,
much like like a horse feeds from a bale.
Pointing the finger at Nauzy, who is nothing more,
then a coward, quite the bore.
My neighbors defended my farms,
which left me with little more then a leg and an arm.
So of course the great and mighty Nauzy,
turned out to be a little snotty.
I conclude this tale,
with a little revelation carried on a gale.

Note: May not have actually had happened in May. Purely for artistic pleasure.[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[ke]Oh Nauzy, the great and noble,
His ego so bold, yet his head gone toddle.
Arrogance smite by ye,
Yet in the dust much lesser then me.
Forget to mention on that dark dreary day,
conspiring with my neighbors in the depths of may.
How he would abide the no sitters rule,
yet he would drool at the chance to spike our duel.
For you see, my neighbors forwarded mail,
much like like a horse feeds from a bale.
Pointing the finger at Nauzy, who is nothing more,
then a coward, quite the bore.
My neighbors defended my farms,
which left me with little more then a leg and an arm.
So of course the great and mighty Nauzy,
turned out to be a little snotty.
I conclude this tale,
with a little revelation carried on a gale.

Note: May not have actually had happened in May. Purely for artistic pleasure.[/ke]

May not have actually happened ever. Actually, definitely never happened ever. Never mailed any of your neighbors and I'm fairly sure that even you, being the pathological liar that you are, are aware of such.

DeletedUser9006

May not have actually happened ever. Actually, definitely never happened ever. Never mailed any of your neighbors and I'm fairly sure that even you, being the pathological liar that you are, are aware of such.

boooooooooo , that doesn't even rhyme :p

<3

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Of course Nauz. Seeing as how you have always been the most honorable and trustworthy of players and would never stoop so low to beat someone. :icon_rolleyes:

... That was sarcasm fyi.

I just don't understand why you're trying to save face when you've vowed to never play the game again. I mean, what stake do you have in it to sit here and lie so blatantly? Does it even matter now?[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Of course Nauz. Seeing as how you have always been the most honorable and trustworthy of players and would never stoop so low to beat someone. :icon_rolleyes:

... That was sarcasm fyi.

I just don't understand why you're trying to save face when you've vowed to never play the game again. I mean, what stake do you have in it to sit here and lie so blatantly? Does it even matter now?[/ke]

You really are pathetic. Those mails never existed, you never even claimed to think they did until just now. The reason you quit was because you claimed I was co-playing, and were embarrassed when proven wrong.

You're the one with the track record of being dishonest, not me. You backstab tribemates. You make aliases, and pretend to be a new player, then when you get backstabbed (in a manner you yourself would do any day of the week) you whine about not being able to believe that others would stoop so low (Yes, I'm talking about when your PA rimmed you on W36). Then there's also your Faddisk account from W27 which you used to troll Pervis with while you were pretending to be new (which was something you also tried to make people believe when playing as Snectarc).

Additionally there's a rather important added detail to do with both Snectarc and Faddisk that sadly isn't allowed to be mentioned on these forums, but I'm quite sure you know quite well what both accounts had in common without me explicitly mentioning it.

Don't play innocent, no one that actually knows you is buying it.

DeletedUser2765

You really are pathetic. Those mails never existed, you never even claimed to think they did until just now. The reason you quit was because you claimed I was co-playing, and were embarrassed when proven wrong.

You're the one with the track record of being dishonest, not me. You backstab tribemates. You make aliases, and pretend to be a new player, then when you get backstabbed (in a manner you yourself would do any day of the week) you whine about not being able to believe that others would stoop so low (Yes, I'm talking about when your PA rimmed you on W36). Then there's also your Faddisk account from W27 which you used to troll Pervis with while you were pretending to be new (which was something you also tried to make people believe when playing as Snectarc).

Additionally there's a rather important added detail to do with both Snectarc and Faddisk that sadly isn't allowed to be mentioned on these forums, but I'm quite sure you know quite well what both accounts had in common without me explicitly mentioning it.

Don't play innocent, no one that actually knows you is buying it.

:lol:

[ke]Those mails came to me after the matter was already dropped, what was I to do afterwards? Just like now you would only claim they were faked. The difference between you and I, is that I drop things... you on the other hand can't seem to let anything go. A pity really.

And I've never backstabbed any tribemate. Sir Vic and I had an agreement we wouldn't farm our farms on a certain line. While he continued to break that agreement, my co-player and I ignored it. Why? Cuz it didn't really matter. Then we got bored and tired and we figured we'd try our shot at revenge. Didn't work out so well. :icon_wink: But thats neither here nor there, because that was the only time any such occurrence ever happened.

The last difference between you and I, is that I have never tried to say I am anything but. I have a proven track record of manipulating personal allies and tribe allies along with enemies all for my own or tribes best interest. This is a game to win, anyone who would claim to play honorably is simply naive and is a noob because you can't win with honor. There is a reason why the forums used to be called Politics and Propaganda. Because this game is exactly that - Politics and Propaganda

So Nauz, instead of trying to save-face, why don't you just admit that you play that portion of the game better then most. Lies and deceit.

Talking about this is actually making me want to go play .net so I can start up a rim tribe and pull another w41... Hmmmm....[/ke]

DeletedUser

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Let's settle this like men.

Who looks better in fishnet stockings?