How long will itlast

DeletedUser

Judging by the rat that people are joining this world, I don't think it will be here for much longer.

Once nobling starts kicking off it will be an all out core war (since those are the only K's occupied).

I reckon give it a couple of months maybe 3 and this will be over. It will most likely be it because running a seperate server for UK when there is this little interest is a pointless business venture.

How long do you all think it will last?

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter, if there's less people there's less bandwidth to pay, so there's no problem business-wise. Plus a core group of hardcore players should be their dream, EVERYONE will be using premium.

Sorry, I doubt it's going anywhere.

DeletedUser454

Doesn't matter, if there's less people there's less bandwidth to pay, so there's no problem business-wise. Plus a core group of hardcore players should be their dream, EVERYONE will be using premium.

It is here to stay!

DeletedUser

I have no problem with it going any where would prefer it to stay, would also like it to pick up as much as the next person, but the question is, will it?

DeletedUser

I have no problem with it going any where would prefer it to stay, would also like it to pick up as much as the next person, but the question is, will it?

Why not? They can run like 6 worlds off 1 server, more if they are lightly populated, and PP has to be bought for EVERY world...

DeletedUser

so basicly you're saying this is gonna be like the .net high performance server

DeletedUser

I actually think it's going to last more than you guys are saying. There are people joining not only from UK. I myself am from Brasil and brang a few friends with me. I think this server is going to be like the .net one, with people from all over the world. I believe it's going to grow a lot. It just needs time.

DeletedUser

I actually think it's going to last more than you guys are saying. There are people joining not only from UK. I myself am from Brasil and brang a few friends with me. I think this server is going to be like the .net one, with people from all over the world. I believe it's going to grow a lot. It just needs time.

It's like a miniature .net! (with hopefully no Turkish people this time around)

(just kidding Turkish people)

~This message brought to you by the left side of the couch.

DeletedUser

so basicly you're saying this is gonna be like the .net high performance server

I think it's going to fill up. They aren't getting that much traffic because people in the UK are playing .net. Once they leave a world on .net, instead of starting a new world there, they can just come here.

It's probably going to be a constant flow of members moving from .net to here.

DeletedUser

I think it's going to fill up. They aren't getting that much traffic because people in the UK are playing .net. Once they leave a world on .net, instead of starting a new world there, they can just come here.

It's probably going to be a constant flow of members moving from .net to here.

That is true until .net runs out of British people.

Then people will be split between .uk and .net

DeletedUser

That is true until .net runs out of British people.

I hate to break peoples bubbles (Acctualy I dont) but alot of the .net players joining up here are not acctualy brittish. That ofcourse makes your statement very flawed.

DeletedUser

It's only been one day and people are still finishing off their exams. I expect once schools out for the summer there will be a big influx of players. That said though... If .co.uk is to be a big hit then they need to advertise no two ways about it, word of mouth can only get you so far.

For the future though I think player voted worlds will draw a lot of people from net to here. I have nothing against Lizy but I just can't stand experimental worlds. If I'm paying for premium points I want to play a world I want to play and if they give paying users here a right to vote on some key settings I think that will draw in a lot of players. For example though if churches were put to a vote before the server opened I'm sure the majority would have voted against them. As lets face it churches are the worst installment ever to tribal wars.

I think its like 12% of net players are from the UK? And 12% of 400k is like 60k ish players. Just half or a 1/4 of that market would make this first server a massive success. And on top of that you've got US and other European players joining. Every new server needs time but I'm sure with the amount of good players already here it will grow massively over the summer.

DeletedUser

I hate to break peoples bubbles (Acctualy I dont) but alot of the .net players joining up here are not acctualy brittish. That ofcourse makes your statement very flawed.

I'm not British either.

DeletedUser

I hope no more people join i want one big core war,then u will see who has skill.

DeletedUser

How long will it last? Two weeks until there is a world 1 apocalypse.