How long will itlast

DeletedUser338

Every day people will join, maybe not that much but it won't be over in 3 months.

DeletedUser

the world just opened if notboyd else joined. ide guess afew months.

but time will tell, dont be thinking its going to be gone fast.

DeletedUser360

At this time in the UK people are taking end of year tests (up until they are 18) so after those tests (for example GCSE's or A-levels ending in a few weeks time) a surge of players will join.

Many saying they will join after the exams and that's why not many have joined yet.

DeletedUser

Ya know who will take over the world don't ya lol Me I may spare u :p

DeletedUser

Guys, seriously 3 months? This world has been going for two days, not all of the tribe I'm in has joined yet because we want to spread out and we're definately joining so what makes you think that this will be similar to the finished amount of members? It won't be. It'll fill just might take a bit longer.

Exams are a point, they're nearly over for me so I joined and because several people would kill me if I didnt, but yeah. Give it time, this world will be good and it'll probably last longer than you think. Personally what will interest me in this world is some people claiming its a new slate and that newbies have as much chance. I don't think they do, but it would be really interesting to see what newbie can be the first to make a very good successful tribe : )

DeletedUser

They can't even run 2 worlds off one server.

You have no idea do you?

They actually can run 2 worlds off one server, but you seem to have no knowledge, so we'll leave it at that.

If the world is small, with few players on it, and a low speed, then the world will not be that resource intensive, meaning that they could theoretically run more than one world off one server.

On .net, they use several servers for one world in some cases, and then generally ease it all onto one server eventually, as worlds become smaller.

They did start off using more than one world per server though.

DeletedUser

Well there dont seem to be a rush ,but do hear a few more pre-mades will be joining today so we will see...

DeletedUser

Number of players at the moment on World 1: 2.472
That's a pretty decent number after roughly 2 days or so. But give it time, hopefuly more people come to try out the uk server and enjoy themselves to play future worlds.

DeletedUser

If we all restart tomorow we double our villages! who's in?

DeletedUser94

My dear chaps, take any of the HP worlds that have opened on .net. They were, without exception, smaller than this world currently is, and yet they went on for just a tad longer than 3 months! The world will grow, don't you worry, and I have no doubt that it will be simply smashing!

DeletedUser

It'll fill more than the core lol, and it won't be going anywhere :icon_wink:

The smaller size will be more fun anyway imho.

DeletedUser

You realise .net probably had this many pople join at first, the game will be advertised more, and more will become interested.

Patience is a virtue.

DeletedUser

You realise .net probably had this many pople join at first, the game will be advertised more, and more will become interested.

Patience is a virtue.

This you can't really expect everbody to come rushing over as soon as the thing opens :p

DeletedUser

.net grew slower right at the beginning.

I think anyway >:|