How long will itlast

DeletedUser589

Judging by the rat that people are joining this world, I don't think it will be here for much longer.

Once nobling starts kicking off it will be an all out core war (since those are the only K's occupied).

I reckon give it a couple of months maybe 3 and this will be over. It will most likely be it because running a seperate server for UK when there is this little interest is a pointless business venture.

How long do you all think it will last?

Well, how wrong was this guy :icon_biggrin:

But how long do you think it will be before a tribe dominates this world properly?

DeletedUser

Well you're not far off, all depends how active you can keep your member base over the coming 8 months against your most obvious opposition in T4H.

More of a war of attrition.

DeletedUser2278

Well, how wrong was this guy :icon_biggrin:

But how long do you think it will be before a tribe dominates this world properly?

it does not even have to be dominated exclusively by w1n ,if the tribes allied with w1n and w1n cover themself over 98% of the world the world will close down ,still long way to go

DeletedUser

it does not even have to be dominated exclusively by w1n ,if the tribes allied with w1n and w1n cover themself over 98% of the world the world will close down ,still long way to go

No because they'll turn on each other :|

I know T4H and some W1N want a big final battle with them being the last 2 tribes on the world (W1N controlling the North, T4H the south), and the winner is obviously crowned Winner of W1.

DeletedUser

I'm in neither W1N or T4H.

But I think if I were to gamble money safest bet would be backing W1N to Win.
Perhaps a poll to see ?

DeletedUser589

I think whilst the end of the world is a long time away, we can start to see the beginning of the end within the next 6 months. I would predict that the larger tribes start pulling away from the rest of the rankings faster and start recruiting the best from their areas in preparation for a "super" tribe battle. (North, South, East, & West scenario)

Though of course this can all go completely the other way and we can see tribes disband and break up as we have seen many times so far in this world.

However I think that the leadership of the major tribes are all stable and strong and therefore can see the main players being around for a while.

Don't get too excited Rexxie, i'm clearly not talking about you here :lol: