How many have you made restart?

DeletedUser

How many people have you made restart yet?

so far, 4 people close to me have restarted :)

DeletedUser

quantity is not as important as the location with such a short BP. And actually the more you make restart the worse farms you will probably have because even worst players grow faster then barbs.

DeletedUser

quantity is not as important as the location with such a short BP. And actually the more you make restart the worse farms you will probably have because even worst players grow faster then barbs.

Not true, you get those completely inactive ones who sit there with BP :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

They won't read your mail in the first place if they were to build nothing.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I bet the barbs in your neighborhood beat you to 500 points. Check settings before making stupid comments.

DeletedUser2335

I haven't made anyone restart, several people have made me restart though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

errm i have made 1 person restart they are taking my nonsense threats too lightly :(

DeletedUser

I bet the barbs in your neighborhood beat you to 500 points. Check settings before making stupid comments.

:icon_neutral: That was rather blunt, Nauzey. How could you!?

On a more serious note, and perhaps even before you answer the above rhetorical question with an "I simply typed it, noob" I would like to prove you wrong.

Time will be the best judge.

The Revenant

DeletedUser4700

So the next question, what letters are you all sending out..? :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
:icon_neutral: That was rather blunt, Nauzey. How could you!?

On a more serious note, and perhaps even before you answer the above rhetorical question with an "I simply typed it, noob" I would like to prove you wrong.

Time will be the best judge.

The Revenant

Even if you manage to prove me wrong. The point that barbs on this world will beat the majority to 500 points stands.

DeletedUser

I got none and I stole your restart mail :icon_redface:

it's not working :icon_neutral:

:p Just random luck. Only 10% of the time it works, so by statistics 1/10 should restart.

But it doesn't always work that way.

DeletedUser

your location is great, i am right next to you ;)
G'afternoon neighbour.​

Hello hasoona!
As you surely are an experienced player you will know two experienced people too close to each other hinder growth of their accounts.

I would love to restart seeing you next to me but unfortunately I already restarted to help a friend. I can not restart quickly enough now. This is why I would like you to restart. All you have to do is follow the instructions on this page.

I will very much appreciate not having you as a neighbour, and who knows, if we are further away, it might be a good start for a friendship between our 2 empires.

Regards,
The Revenant

DeletedUser

Barbs beat the majority of players to 500 points anyways! :D And since barbs are now 50 times as likely to grow as usual... :D