How many have you made restart?

DeletedUser

Even if you manage to prove me wrong. The point that barbs on this world will beat the majority to 500 points stands.

Bah... Nauz won that round probably. :icon_wink: Might not be quick enough, those barbs are really growing super fast.

Lets call it even then, Nauzey? :icon_cool:

The Revenant

DeletedUser

My restart mail failed miserably.
0 restarts in my 7x7. Plenty of villages but no greys..

DeletedUser

Well, after making those poor people restart it seems I may have to do so myself -_-

DeletedUser

I am using modesty's frauding tactics, no wonder why she failed hard!! It is sucking terribly!!

LoL Maybe I shouldn't have used the number 1 player in W1 (.net).

DeletedUser1508

I am using modesty's frauding tactics, no wonder why she failed hard!! It is sucking terribly!!

LoL Maybe I shouldn't have used the number 1 player in W1 (.net).

Lol, I can just see it - "Hi, I am msa1525 from w1.net. Restart or I will kill juu"

DeletedUser

Sometimes it works, but they need to have knowledge of the player you choose.

DeletedUser1508

Mine was more detailed... But do you think that would work??

In a word, yes I do think it could work if you were actually that player. Ok, more than one word, but you get the point :icon_wink:

But claiming to be rank 1 when you aren't is just kinda silly :icon_biggrin: You were joking right?

DeletedUser

Yea, I did send the mail. But I was wondering if frauding would work. Which isn't making much progress.

DeletedUser

Some guy said that my 15 x 15 will now farm me because I sent out restart mails to people...

I think it was a failed attempt to threaten me too. Besides I only sent it to 10 people, internet is very slow. :(

DeletedUser

Well, I think a simple "you will be farmed in blah blah days" would work better than impersonating.

DeletedUser

Well, the rest of my tribe was getting barbs, so I wanted to try a creative way. Which failed and sucked even harder.

DeletedUser

So far 1 guy took my advice and restart, one guy is not giving up on this battle of words he is losing (it's keeping me entertained)