HOW TO BE THE BEST: Merges, Internals and Abandoneds

DeletedUser7687

What is sadder is a person criticizing people for how they choose to play behind an anonymous account.

If you are referring to me I am not hiding. I am a co on the Muppet14 account. I think you will find that we have an "acceptable" nobling record.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser13240

If you are referring to me I am not hiding. I am a co on the Muppet14 account. I think you will find that we have an "acceptable" nobling record.

:icon_wink:

He was walking to me :icon_rolleyes:. The M14 account is doing very well but nothing impressive going on atm.

DeletedUser1303

too lazy to look into this one at the moment, but his number of villages to pts ratio set alarms ringing. and when i looked at his user file, well, what can i say.

hats off to typtex of [*TU*]

DeletedUser

WOWWWWW isn't GIXXER (Pinky and the Brain) sooooo amazing!!!!!!!

How about we update his stats :)

863 total conquers!!
----------
553 internals (64% of total conquers)

So lets get this straight... The beloved GIXXER, the man who plays the game the right way... 79% of his total conquers are internals and barbs... And this isnt the worst of it either...

He is clearly using his power to claim all accounts that quit. He is internalling the entire accounts, YES THE ENTIRE ACCOUNTS all by himself, and once one is done he moves onto the next. He clearly isn't offering any of them round his tribe.

And the final stat of the day... Since September over 85% of GIXXER conquers have been internals! This isnt including the barbs taken.

This truly is the BEST OF THE BEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about we compare to Turtle No1 the No2 player on this server.

From 673 total conquers
-----------------
93 have been internals

Who deserves to be No1?

DeletedUser13240

Just because someone nobles internals doesn't make them a noob. Better in allied hands than enemy hands. Anyway judging from your attitude, your someone from Mayhem under a new name.

DeletedUser

not sharing any with his tribe? all i can say really is what a greedy, selfish .... Turtle for the win!!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
There will always be haters :) What is so amazing is that you created a forum account to hide and post this lol. Guess this is your first time viewing a mid/late game account? Internals are the norm, players quit or go inactive, so its either internal them or let the frontlines go to the enemy side.

Perhaps your not experienced at posting on the externals? Its advisable to have correct facts at hand. I havent used my 'power' to take whole accounts, I simply took frontline villages in, and adjoining my territory. This gives me the biggest front against enemy players, which in turn makes it harder for them (you) to stick a million troops in each village next me. Why so upset over that lol.

And on the topic of facts, you have of course chose to ignore everything else. I hold the most awards on uk19, and my accounts combined, have most likely the most on the whole .co server. I have had many world wins, many winning rank 1 accounts, duked world winning tribes. And you? You accomplished.. making an alias forum account to cry. Waaa

And what about some other useful stats and facts? ODA I believe is noting more then bad management of offensive troops, but saying that I am more then happy holding rank 2.
And let us not forget what it all really boils down in a world war situation. Conquers against the enemy side. I have limited this stat to just the mayhem family war;

Side 1:
Players: Pinky and the Brain
Side 2:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem, psycho

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 1
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 693,916
Side 2: 9,002
Difference: 684,914

chart

I think what you really are amazed at, is the fact im sooo far ahead in all areas, Iv sooo many nobles, sooo many infact, that I amazed you and took 100 villages in one day. I will exceed 1k of villages shortly, but perhaps I should have limited those conquers, left 100's and 100's of my nobles sat idle, gave mayhem our inactive frontline accounts and then continued trying to clear your low moral 1 mil troop stacks put in by your 3 tribes against 1 players front, and perhaps gain 1 village a month for my efforts to keep you, the haters, happy. It requires a massive effort on my behalf to assemble, maintain and defend accounts of this size. Something your oblivious and ignorant to. They dont just happen, they are not easy. Nubs.

uk19

DeletedUser

It still doesn't explain or justify your obvious greed and lack of respect for your fellow tribe mates and their abilities should they ever be given a chance to move to "your" front line. Be honest, TW for you isn't about your tribe it's all about you.
You can slag Mayhem down as much as you like, but at least we spread the internals out, not just based on location but also based on actives moving to the front line.

DeletedUser10156

@thewraith - Mayhem have no choice but to use their internals to move people to the frontline because they've recruited their whole backline (and any other tribe they can convince to join them).

W.A.R hasn't done this, we've been fighting in all directions since day 1. If there is no need to relocate people we give the internals to the local players. The accounts you mention were entwined and directly adjacent to the Pinky account. If you are suggesting Pinky takes all the internals in WAR I suggest you go check some stats.

Maybe you've never got this far in a world before but accounts at this stage have to noble internals. If a player has only ever nobled internals and barbs then I would also be questioning their ability to play the game. However I think it is obvious to anyone who knows anything about the history of this world (if in doubt go back to the first post of this thread) that Pinky has nobled many player villages.The 'the wraith' account has nobled 94 player villages in total, Pinky had achieved that in May.

So if we're going to question skill surely you're looking in the wrong direction?

DeletedUser

Not for one second am i questioning pinky acccounts ability to play.. iam questioning his/their greed and how/why they are so large. You compare my humble player takes against an account which is 4+ times larger than mine.. im not sure how the percentages work out on that but i think i would be on safe ground saying that mine is higher for players as opposed to internals.... i think it would also be safe to say that everyone on the planet has a better percentage.
You talk about Mayhem invites been wrong.. i wont mention your recent absorption of ATRA, damn i just did.. And really are you another player that equates a large account with skill?
In my very limited noobish experience i have seen many Large accounts crumble at the first sign of incomming.
For the record.. i have turned down numerous offers of internals and Fake merges so as to keep other players growing and interested.
More fool me eh :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations! To GIXXER. For those who couldn't be bothered to read his long boring posts, he was basically just telling everyone he spends lots of time farming and taking internals!
His recent stats are beyond a joke.

1. I don't own an account in the Meyhem family.
2. I have held more rank 1 spots than you have on all servers. And thats without your nobling my entire tribe tactics.
3. You did use your power. You didn't offer any of your internals to anybody else in your tribe you simply took entire accounts after each other by yourself. You just got Clara to hop on each account you took to prenoble each of the vills for you.
I have eyes everywhere GIXXER.
4. If you were half as good as your ego, we wouldn't be having this conversation... Players like you really do make me feel sick.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Who cares what you think :D This is a game, but your feeling sick and suffering OCD. My prognosis is your suffering acute Gixxeritis. Your there claiming you have held more rank1 spots on all servers, yet hide behind a new forum account because quite frankly, you suck. I have my suspicions to who you are, and you think making it to rank 1 with 5 villas is great and something to boast about. Your attitude towards not only me, but others you dish your childish anger on, is a disgrace and is the reason why your other forum account was perma banned. Everyone on here can see the hateful, horrible person you are, yet your so stuck in your bubble and obsessed with me, you dont care about how you look or come across to thousands of others. No one cares what you think about me because your not important. They have their own opinions if i warrant their attention, but just for the record, the GIXXER argument has been going on since the day 1 of this server. And I have more friends, followers and fans, not to mention haters, then anyone else in TW. With great fame goes great hate. Your a hater, im used to it, and im very, very content in the knowledge that I have that kinda power over you. :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
They dont seem to care your giving up and running away Volkan. Their duke runs away when attacks start to roll in lmao. All iv seen is squabbling about who gets your villas

DeletedUser13232

Congratulations! To GIXXER. For those who couldn't be bothered to read his long boring posts, he was basically just telling everyone he spends lots of time farming and taking internals!
His recent stats are beyond a joke.

1. I don't own an account in the Meyhem family.
2. I have held more rank 1 spots than you have on all servers. And thats without your nobling my entire tribe tactics.
3. You did use your power. You didn't offer any of your internals to anybody else in your tribe you simply took entire accounts after each other by yourself. You just got Clara to hop on each account you took to prenoble each of the vills for you.
I have eyes everywhere GIXXER.
4. If you were half as good as your ego, we wouldn't be having this conversation... Players like you really do make me feel sick.

No one in war seems to have a problem with his internals, just like no one in mayhem seems to have a problem with all the reds around them turning into blues overnight. You are fighting the fight of people who do not care.

TW has such a long history that I could make any claim I wanted and you'd be hard pressed to disprove it, I couldn't back it up but you couldn't discredit me, I could just claim to be anyone from any world and unless they are still active no one can say I'm not.

When you hide who you are it either means

A. You probably aren't / have never been relevant
B. You are scared of the repercussions of talking the talk you can't walk.

Talking behind an alias gives you zero credibility.