HOW TO BE THE BEST: Merges, Internals and Abandoneds

DeletedUser10156

I even tried Googles translator and still have no idea what you just said.

DeletedUser13240

I had to read it twice, and it basically means in backwards: Mayhem suck at loyalty and pretty much everything that TW is about except barbs and foul play.

DeletedUser12641

lol war the greatest tribe give me a break hahaha
yes some good players but believe me knk were talked about being the best tribe ever etc
you will never know who the greatest tribe was
i have been playing many a year and played with some great players,
and yes some great tribes i have been in and played against
mayhem do have some good players just like war do and i will always show great respect to the enemy if its deserved
but your saying war always fight against the odds how can you say that when your rank 1 and 2 and moaning when we recruit players as players leave the game,
your bitter as this wont be as easy as you first thought but you will have to work really hard to get the win,
if you do then well done but dont cry cause we are putting up a really good fight
your always holding onto the past ie will guy what happened there was confusing but we have moved on from that, and going very well holding our own
you have to give credit for that :]

DeletedUser11855

Im not really an external post type of player

But i think its fair to say WAR did some recruiting early doors themsleves

Wethreekings
bazoo
Turtle alpha
scrivey
taste it
akira
chanevr

these were just off the top of my head. What ever reason they joint i dont know enough

Also a tribe doing well on one world does not mean its the same group of players on this world

I cannot for one moment believe its the same group of WAR players on this world as the previous to wins

Just saying!!!!

DeletedUser13240

Only good players in that list is: W3K - Turtle alpha - bazoo

DeletedUser12641

muppet cough cough
this player was getting taken out he then leaves war forms his own one man tribe
and now war taking his villas
pot kettle black hahaha
your not squeeky clean lol

DeletedUser10156

@Goodwins, we're not saying recruiting players is bad. That would be ridiculous. However I'm sure those players you mention came from different tribes, and at different times. Each account was considered individually. Some of those accounts obviously haven't made it this far but we picked up a few really good players. We didn't just 'recruit' a whole tribe with the aim of eventually internalling them.

You may try to claim we hold on to the past but your actions have shaped the world we all fight in today. The world would look very different if Mayhem hadn't 'merged/recruited/changed the name of' Alpha and that other tribe to the East that I can't recall the name of (and can't find in the stats because it got renamed to Chaos ofc). No matter who you talk to that is not the respected way to play this game.

I can accept everyone plays their worlds differently. If we all did it the same it would be boring. However I know I'd never make it to the end of a world if I had no pride in the win. What's the point in putting so much time and money into a world in which your tribe had to recruit half the world to stay alive.

As to your point on whether there are original W.A.R players around, yes there are several. There are 4 in the top 10 of this world :)

DeletedUser12641

i see you avoided the question about the muppet account when accusing mahem of turning on there own to save stats lol

anyway enough of that the thing is yes we recruited a whole tribe because they were loyal and would not leave anyone behind,
and we dont know if players are going to quit just like you dont when you recruit then a month later they are up for internals
you see the same things are happening on both sides its just you like to think your squeeky clean but in fact your not lol
man im going to be the most hated person in war soon
mind you keeping the forum alive hahaha

DeletedUser13240

anyway enough of that the thing is yes we recruited a whole tribe because they were loyal and would not leave anyone behind. Alpha were weak tbf.
and we dont know if players are going to quit just like you dont when you recruit then a month later they are up for internals
you see the same things are happening on both sides its just you like to think your squeeky clean but in fact your not lol WAR in total have 56 members... Not a lot compared to the massive lot over in the nooby mayhem bunch.
man im going to be the most hated person in war soon
mind you keeping the forum alive hahaha

Bold

DeletedUser

W3K and the pinky account, and tsangari are the only originals I remember.

Pinky is a new name others cant change theres ?

you see the same things are happening on both sides its just you like to think your squeeky clean but in fact your not lol WAR in total have 56 members... Not a lot compared to the massive lot over in the nooby mayhem bunch.

Mayhem have had 3 tribes nearly full most of the world its fun to watch them all abandon ship or be kicked for lossing villas even with some of your might council sitting them who prefer to give up rather than help there tribe mates. Thats most likely the reason u are doing so well in war stats.

War hasnt resorted to filling 3 tribes to recruit all they can.

DeletedUser10156

muppet cough cough
We have no need to hide from anything, the player left. Not much we can do if they leave tribe. We then got the sit back to internal. Losing a dead account is nothing like kicking out a player who still wants to play. *cough* Will O Baron *cough* d3m7 *cough*

DeletedUser12641

goes round in circle this
but if mayhem are such noobs why are you struggling to beat us and why is it your the ones doing all the recruiting now hahaha
and alpha a rubbish tribe so why take in our players then like bazoo turtle alpha etc,
these are not rubbish players
and most of alpha are still here and going stong
the thing that really makes me laugh is why people refer to players who enjoy the game noobs when they are actually putting up a fight,
suppose im a noob then am i since im in mayhem, by the way not on council im just a warrior in this world makes a nice change to be honest,

DeletedUser13240

Bazoo is 50/50 but WAR probably helped him and the rest of their recruits build up and teach him/them new tricks... And support them That's what a tribe should do... Mayhem don't do that. They leave their members for dead once they get a few incoming.

DeletedUser10156

Where did I say Alpha were rubbish? I've never thought that so I seriously doubt I've ever said it. I don't have a whole lot of respect for the decisions they made through the world. They should have had a little more faith in themselves and not gone running to Mayhem for salvation. This world would have been a lot more fun if the 3 big tribes of early world world had battled each other. Obviously I hold them in higher regard than they hold themselves.

DeletedUser12641

fidel the fearless is the one trying to comment on nothing he knows about lol
if we didnt support each other war would of been clear winners by now lol
so go back to what ever world your playing as got no time for your silly comments
now mr authority got time for you as you do seem quite laid back and at least play in this world and unfortunatley what happened with the merge was news to everyone to all 3 tribes infact,
no one was expecting that to happen hence why a few left for you etc but we have become a strong bunch now and very much together now

i have to bring it up war are recruiting tribes i see now sunt is the next one on your list o dear o dear or is only recruiting half the tribe which is what war been doing to the rim tribes actually acceptable lol
you see o and war actually do have more players than mayhem just for the records and actually has recruited i would say more players than us in this world as well hahahahaha

DeletedUser10156

If you insist on using my forum name to address me could you please use the correct title. That's 'Mrs Authority Issues' to you

You are funny, it was news to all 3 tribes because all it took was 2 players to change the tribe name. No need to leave tribe and accept an invitation :D

I love how you think its unacceptable to only recruit members of a tribe and not the whole lot. Mayhem is the perfect tribe for you. KINGONLYME for duke of Mayhem!!

DeletedUser13240

fidel the fearless is the one trying to comment on nothing he knows about lol
if we didnt support each other war would of been clear winners by now lol
so go back to what ever world your playing as got no time for your silly comments
now mr authority got time for you as you do seem quite laid back and at least play in this world and unfortunatley what happened with the merge was news to everyone to all 3 tribes infact,
no one was expecting that to happen hence why a few left for you etc but we have become a strong bunch now and very much together now

i have to bring it up war are recruiting tribes i see now sunt is the next one on your list o dear o dear or is only recruiting half the tribe which is what war been doing to the rim tribes actually acceptable lol
you see o and war actually do have more players than mayhem just for the records and actually has recruited i would say more players than us in this world as well hahahahaha

Complete rubbish. I know whats going on because I know the story from all sides ;) - If WAR wasn't fighting the rest of the world aswell as mayhem, mayhem would be long gone. And please call me Erich. Erich Hartmann.