HOW TO BE THE BEST: Merges, Internals and Abandoneds

DeletedUser6695

cold fusion if i remember right you left alpha in a right state deleting your account etc etc
please dont make silly statements like if everyone stayed active alpha would be rank1
thats such a silly saying because anytribe could say that :] for the records mayhem is alot more stable now and is not recruiting everyone infact we are really tight now and working so well together after nearly falling apart because of scenarios at the start,
another silly saying is war only recruit the best players from tribes, again a false statement or why did they recruit questiongame who has only taking 7 villas off players out of 379 which is very very poor hahahaha

I actually asked a few people if they wanted to lead and no one did. I then quit the world and a few days later the owner of the account I left(Crowd Control) deleted. Also, how could any tribe make that statement? Alpha were good, W.A.R were second best and also quite good. The rest of the tribes were mediocre at best

DeletedUser11866

DT3Eacy.gif

DeletedUser12641

cold fusion i accept what you say but who ever deleted really should of shown alot more respect to there tribe as the leader and at least let us internal,
your account lost alot of respect doing that after all the hard work and great work you done for alpha
but we all move on and maybe it was a blessing dont know how but maybe lol

DeletedUser10790

erm this may be shooting myself in teh foot here but i think, cf, you left whilst I was still there so I technically left the tribe hanging not you and Mally on CC

blue

DeletedUser13240

That doesn't make him a poor player. There are many roles to be played within a tribe and questiongame is an important part in ours. I wish we had more like him.

Hahahaha is that a joke? CF is a good player, but unless his tribe is rank one he always quits halfway or at the start of a world :p - Makes it look as if he hasn't got much faith in himself or his tribe(s)....

@CF: Alpha were good, but they would and never will be rank one.

DeletedUser10520

Hahahaha is that a joke? CF is a good player, but unless his tribe is rank one he always quits halfway or at the start of a world :p - Makes it look as if he hasn't got much faith in himself or his tribe(s)....

@CF: Alpha were good, but they would and never will be rank one.

But Alpha were Rank 1 so what was your point?

The demise of Alpha was, however, a bit of a shambles with quite a few needing to take some blame but is little point raking this all up now? Unless you all feel the need to bash CF? In which case I guess feel free to go ahead and mouth off in the belief it will change anything/make you feel better about it all.

DeletedUser13240

Ah I remember you... From w17... I had hoped you were closed off from the world after w17 ended... I guess not...

DeletedUser10520

say wut? I played UK17 for about 5 mins! So I think you are not just deluded but also confused.

DeletedUser13240

say wut? I played UK17 for about 5 mins! So I think you are not just deluded but also confused.

You were winding me up on w17 for a lot longer than 5 minutes :p - Don't pretend you don't remember because I never forget anything about this game.

DeletedUser13240

Quite which is why your quote above saying

a mere 10 mins before proves your memory impeccably. You have convinced me totally. Your thoughts on Alpha never being No 1 are also spot on and it is just TW stats that is mistaken.

Are you D1 in disguise?!

That was before I found out what your Skype name was...

And Dimension1 (think that's his name) is psychopath... I'm not a psychopath.

DeletedUser10520

That was before I found out what your Skype name was...

And Dimension1 (think that's his name) is psychopath... I'm not a psychopath.

no just delusional. Sorry to burst your bubble (again) but I never had skype on UK17 hence quitting quite quickly. I really do think you have me confused with someone else.

I was though in Alpha on this world so lets drag this back on topic and you can tell us, with your amazing memory, how Alpha never made it to No 1.

Or not...

DeletedUser13240

no just delusional. Sorry to burst your bubble (again) but I never had skype on UK17 hence quitting quite quickly. I really do think you have me confused with someone else.
I said, that I posted that picture BEFORE I knew what your Skype name was... So stop trying to confuse me...
I was though in Alpha on this world so lets drag this back on topic and you can tell us, with your amazing memory, how Alpha never made it to No 1.
What I meant was, alpha would never get to rank 1 after WAR had got there because they aren't good enough.

Or not...

BOLD

DeletedUser6695

We were rank 1 for a lot longer than W.A.R were. So I believe that proves we were good enough.

And with regards your point about me having no faith in myself or my tribes? wut? I play till I get bored, it has always been that way and will never change.

DeletedUser13240

We were rank 1 for a lot longer than W.A.R were. So I believe that proves we were good enough.

And with regards your point about me having no faith in myself or my tribes? wut? I play till I get bored, it has always been that way and will never change.

So why bother playing then?

DeletedUser13240

I'm surprised you don't play speed but then saying that, speed is slower than casual :lol:.

DeletedUser11866

yea me too i would assumed you would just play speed then and leave the worlds to those who want to win