How to choose the village to noble

DeletedUser

What criteria do you take into consideration when you choose the village you want to noble:
- does it have to be near your first village (easy to support).
- do you prioritze bonus village (100 % wood production is not bad)
- do you take into account the position of your tribe's members?

I would rather noble a bonus village really close to me, in order to have a easy interaction (send ressources and troops).

I am looking forward your advice.

DeletedUser

follow up

I've just lean that nobling a real player's village make a lot of point compares to nobling a barb. Does it matter?

DeletedUser731

Lots to take into consideration.

Your ability to actually noble it - you have enough offensive troops to clear them

Distance/Proximity - if it's a church world then being within church influence is a big deal. If it's not too far away you might not be able to noble it, taking into consideration loyalty goes up 1pt per hour. You don't usually want to noble villages within church proximity of your tribemates, allies, or a player that you don't want to have conflict with. Also if it's in the direction of the map your wanting to continue nobling in.

Then you take into consideration the other villages around it for church worlds, creating clusters are very important so having several good villages close together is an advantage over a single good village.

High points - more buildings, usually you can scout and take into consideration that some buildings are worth more than others, if your going to need troops quick then high barracks/stables/farm is most important. If your going to need resources more than troop production to begin with then mines are most important. Then academy and smithy are always a big plus based on costs and time to upgrade.

Nobling barbs is fine, easier if their already cleared, but if a players village is a better village then of course it's a better noble target and vice versa. Nobling bonus villages is something that really only happens later in the game and the only one that offers an advantage is the +10% population bonus villages.

DeletedUser

Nobling bonus villages is something that really only happens later in the game and the only one that offers an advantage is the +10% population bonus villages.
This. Although I haven't seen one of these ones yet on this world.

DeletedUser731

I've seen a few, nobles are all sent, additional 3 200pt bonus vils here I come!

DeletedUser1189

Noble the biggest fattest village you can find :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would juggest something inside your church ring.
As your 2nd village NEVER nobel anything under 1000 points, on a non church world anything under 2500 points is a waste.

590|426 is your best target for now. But make sure u can take him first. His tribe is no threat with only 17k points and 32k OD. If you dont feel up to nobeling him, nobel 588|424 so you can move your church, so later when you nobel 590|426 it is inside your radius.

hope this helps you.

DeletedUser

The first noble is the most important imo. I've seen so many players do better than me during the initial start-up but then I pass them later by making smarter noblings. You want to do the least amount of work for the village and one the village when you get it. For example, if you noble a 200point barb it will cost you much more resources and time than if you noble a 2K+ point village.

The perfect scenario: (I had this on this world... nobled him today ^-^)
The village was nearly 3k. It was in my 7by7. From talking to the guy I knew that he was trying to keep pace with me (in points). I knew he was sacrificing troop production to do so and when I scouted him this morning I nearly jizzed in my pants. Easy clear followed by nobles. I've also got a few more 2k+ villages in my church radius. I wasn't as agressive as normal and I think it may pay off in the long run.

DeletedUser3001

i am close to acquiring a noble and would like to know, what is the best village for me to noble, my village is 217/760 K72
please. mehatmacoatenshoes

DeletedUser

Techinicly you may be close to nobling hut you aren't. You need much more troops, a more stable village, and a tribe as a starter.

Come back when you got a high amount of troops, a strong village, and a strong tribe.

DeletedUser3001

thanks 4 the reply 2 face. i thought i had a tribe? do u mean others?
do i build up my farm to the max, with hc? what is the best ratio of troops to send.
i have got the ram chart, 4 walls.
ps. does my brain look big in this hat.
many thanks, bob, mehatmacoatenshoes

DeletedUser

I think you should find a stronger tribe, a local one. Currently you're the only person in your tribe and without another member it's the same as being without a tribe, exept you can use your forum as a notebook :icon_razz:.

It's a bad idea to have a village with only HC, if you hit someone with the correct amount of Spears he'll eat your horsies for dinner. You'll find good troop ratios all over the forum. Most people either fully offensive or fully defensive. If you expect to become the first to noble in your area, go fully offensive, if not, go either fully offensive but with an extra amount of LC so you're farming is better, or get your defense up to defend attacks, and ofcourse take an easy target when you can.

What do you mean by ram chart and 4 walls?

And no, your head does not look big, the shoe bill does though.

DeletedUser3001

thanks 2 face. good advice. i'll probably return with another mundane ? soon.
Triumphant has posted tables for rams and cats.
u can probably tell im a novice at this but im used to heroes 3.
and this is so much different.
Bob, mehatmacoatenshoes.
ps. a tip for non premium players, when rescourses are close to limit, and u still need them. place offers in the market at ridiculous prices. ie 2000w/4000c etc nobody will buy and when building queue finishes, cancel offers.

DeletedUser

If you got more questions, ask here again or make a new topic in the correct section, or message me (W1 or through the forum).

And yeah, that table is very nice, your 1337 speak is just confusing :icon_wink:.

P.S. Premium user can also use it :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser3001

i have just aquired my 1st noble, and i need advice on where is best 4 me.
do u have any suggestions. please.
mehatmacoatenshoes

DeletedUser

I'd suggest taking 209|756.

Also, find a tribe. Not Cocoa, but another strong local one, if you continue like this you'll end up nobled.

DeletedUser3001

thanks.
i was thinking of that one, because of the local recourses that are available.
is an all out attack or use foot sldiers 1st with rams, then l/c h/c and noble just after.
bob, mehatmacoatenshoes.

DeletedUser

If you only got 1 noble then send all your offensive troops with the noble over and over again untill you got it.

Offensive troops:
Axes
LC
Light Cavalry
Mounted Archers
Heavy Cavalry (slightly argueable, can be sent with an attack)
Rams
Catapults
Noblemen
Paladin.

And Scouts.

DeletedUser

In my opinion.
The best way to take command of a square or even larger area is to eliminate all players instead of eating barbs.
If your looking for reputation you should consider leaving the barbs alone.