How to choose the village to noble

DeletedUser

It isn't quite so simple :icon_wink:.

There are about 15 villages within his church radious that are worth anything, about 3 of them are not in the same tribe as the rest.

DeletedUser

If you only got 1 noble then send all your offensive troops with the noble over and over again untill you got it.

Am i missing something here. I didn't think the Noble returned? (uk 1)

DeletedUser

High barracks and stable. Also I aim for a village that is close to an academy for one of my first two conquers in a packet world, this way I can get a full noble train quickly and take good villages at range.

Although far away villages make you harder to defend they increase the number of farms you can farm and so a nice spread is a nice boost for early growth. Later in the game I definatly would prioitise clusters however.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All that stuff is useless there are only a few things you need to look at. HQ level, Smithy Level, Farm level,Stable level (less important), High res mines(Least important). You want an acd if at all possible, I suppose I should break down why you need these, but simply they take long to build and give you added benefits you need. Barracks, and even stables, are mehh, sure they help but they are easily built, if you just pump res into them, the others hq, simithy, farm. They take too much time to build And with a high hq you can build everything more quickly

DeletedUser2765

Am i missing something here. I didn't think the Noble returned? (uk 1)

The noble doesn't return once the village is captured. Until the village is capture though (or if the noble dies), the noble will return no matter what.

DeletedUser

Farm can be upgraded as you need it, there is no immediate need because you start out with no troops in the village, High resource mines make a village a good farm and shouldn't be nobled :S

Though yes, I do usually include high hq, but it is not really required if you already have your rax and stable up high. Also like I said, def an academy for one of the first 2. On a coin world academy isn't really needed so just high rax and stables on their own should be fine :S

DeletedUser1508

Farm can be upgraded as you need it, there is no immediate need because you start out with no troops in the village, High resource mines make a village a good farm and shouldn't be nobled :S

Though yes, I do usually include high hq, but it is not really required if you already have your rax and stable up high. Also like I said, def an academy for one of the first 2. On a coin world academy isn't really needed so just high rax and stables on their own should be fine :S

Yeah, I will agree with most of this. On a package world I would not noble a village that didn't have an acadamy. However, on a coin world I would probably avoid acadamys if I had the choice, due to the 20:1 rule, as well as morale problems.

The main thing I would go for is probably a tie between mines and barracks/stable/farm. Mines do help get the village on its own two feet quickly, and stable is cheap to build, barracks is fast.

HQ I would not really worry about so much. Smithy I would. The reason being that smithy takes so long to build that it will slow the villages more than otherwise necessary.

But really, any village with a decent amount of points is a good noble :icon_wink:
You will have to build all the buildings eventually if you ever want to get your village to a decent standard. Therefore the more points it starts with (excluding acadamy) the faster it will get there.

Call me stupid, but that is my view.

DeletedUser

If you aren't worrying about academy - on a coin world, then you shouldn't worry about smithy either. Except maybe to 15 for HC.

DeletedUser1508

If you aren't worrying about academy - on a coin world, then you shouldn't worry about smithy either. Except maybe to 15 for HC.

My point is that of course most or all of your villages will have acadamy built at some stage. Acadamy gives many points though, and is relatively fast to build. Therefore you don't really need it in your first noble targets. Smithy on the other hand, does take a long time. Therefore in the interest of saving time, I would rate a high smithy important in a noble target...
So ideally, level 20 smithy without acadamy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you are on a coin world, you wont need the academy until shfiting resources to mint coins becoems too much of a hassle, so in the interest of having more useful things instead, I'd say the smithy isn't really required, as you can complete the rest of the village first and build it up at the end when you need it.