how to snipe 3nobles

DeletedUser10594

you are only jealous and you know it

you said its a basic, so you are under your own basics :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That sniping video is terrible, you rely on a single snipe, noob way :|

DeletedUser

Tbh i thought everyone knew this isthe nub way of sniping a train. But sure, when i get round to it i'll make a video as well :|

NB: It's the nub way because if you lag or something happens and the snipe doesnt work, you have nothing to fall back on, that's why you should have multiple cancel snipes on the same train. With multiple villages, more multiple snipes.

Makes sense, Tropez? :)

DeletedUser10769

Tbh i thought everyone knew this isthe nub way of sniping a train. But sure, when i get round to it i'll make a video as well :|

NB: It's the nub way because if you lag or something happens and the snipe doesnt work, you have nothing to fall back on, that's why you should have multiple cancel snipes on the same train. With multiple villages, more multiple snipes.

Make sense :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Things that should make sense usually don't make sense when directed at Tropez, i just like to make it clear so he doesn't feel left out with the disability he has.

I know, i'm a nice guy.

DeletedUser10769

Things that should make sense usually don't make sense when directed at Tropez, i just like to make it clear so he doesn't feel left out with the disability he has.

I know, i'm a nice guy.

Nice use of hedging there :lol:

DeletedUser10594

you are failing not I ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe i could teach you how to farm properly so you dont get another permanent account ban for bots? Feel free to message me.

DeletedUser

Maybe i could teach you how to farm properly so you dont get another permanent account ban for bots? Feel free to message me.

lol using bots for farming?

You need a man to do to the farming as they know how to with brains.

But it does question the fact what type of farmer you are?
A completist, a minimal or a shapshifter.

DeletedUser10769

lol using bots for farming?

You need a man to do to the farming as they know how to with brains.

But it does question the fact what type of farmer you are?
A completist, a minimal or a shapshifter.

Who are you?