how to stop being nobled

DeletedUser

how do i stop someone nobling be, :)

up dated 10/7/2009

how many times have you and your friends attacked emm!!!! how many of my troops did you kill, 5?

ops :-( did i just kill all yours hahaha...

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/4a9df7d1a416a2a2a72f6e9b4ab851ae

not sure if the link will work! but like evey troops in one of your villas, and i'm a noob boo hoo hoo...
Defender:parsley Village:THE WRATH OF TKA (508|657) K65
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 034114010155004000 Losses: 034114010155004000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Killing their nobles and then catting their acads and smithies a bit usually helps somewhat.

DeletedUser

goal archived? i win???

DeletedUser

There are many ways to kill nobles, either stack ur village with loads of defence. if he has sent multiple nobles try to get ur defence to arrive in between two of the noble attacks.
Or backtime him.

I feel sorry for you
If he has been insulting you, then u have to submit a ticket about it, with proff

good luck

DeletedUser

Please don't come here and call him a loser with no life and then say he has been insulting you.

And you don't need any buildings to get nobled.

DeletedUser

goal archived? i win???

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and i'm telling you this if the support don't deal with this and i don't get compensation, ie an apology form him i'm going to take feather action this is how strongly i feel about this, and it...

And I'm telling you that you don't own your account Innogames does, and as such you can be banned for any reason, at any time, with little or no explanation. Also discussing bans on the forums is a bannable offense. Knock off the big guy attitude and learn about Intellectual Property (your account on .co.uk is .co.uk's Intellectual Property, not yours) laws before trying to threaten with legal action.

DeletedUser

That's why you can't really rely on alliances or things like that... really you've gotta dominate your area and take out people like him before they get too big for their boots.

And add him to ignore, although you've probably done this already don't let his insults get to your head because that's exactly what he wants and he wants you to loss concentration and mess up. Worst thing for you to do is get banned which'll just make his day [although I don't see how waiting 2 weeks for a village to go barb is any good].

To kill a noble?

If it's not in trains then you've just gotta stack your village, although if they're in trains then try sniping.

Time taking away and bring your defense into your village so that it avoids the first attack but hits the second [arguably] undefended attack, thus killing all other nobles in the train.

And try not to insult on the External Forums, there's mods here who'll quickly go and warn/infract you if you go on like that, just a structured complaint with back up is sufficent.

DeletedUser

I read them, they're interesting, I brought popcorn, and some eye drops.

DeletedUser2385

Good advice, given by Nindel. But I would go for the old adage the best defense is a good offense.

So If he is attacking with one noble and your loyalty is above 35, or he is attacking with 2 and your loyalty is above 70, then work out the time it will take for his troops to return home.

To do this if you are using premium view the noble travel time. Then get the exact time his troops land at your villa, and add the travel time to this, you will then know what time his troops get back to his villa. If you don't have premium use this http://uk1.tribalwarsmap.co.uk

Once you have this use this tool http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=attack_planner , to give you the time you must launch to hit his units as they get home, problem solved.

Now the thing is it's so much easier to kill offensive troops when they are defending than it is when they are attacking, so do try to do this if you can. It's called a back time, and whilst it does take some degree of skill to do this well, and to avoid it. When you are being attacked with the slowest unit there is, it's very easily done.

Also as for your 4 million attacks incoming or however many it was that is annoying, get yourself a legal script and get them renamed. 100 % of them are more than likely fakes.

DeletedUser

goal archived? i win???

DeletedUser

I think you are probably over exaggerating for something that's probably just a really small joke and going crazy about it and posting on the forums about. aka Attention Whore

DeletedUser

You should probably just get better at the game and kill him yourself with your own troops and nobles.

DeletedUser

i got told this advice from the best players when i started :),

basically noble them first

DeletedUser

they are nuts...
Nuts would be saying something like this:

it doesn't matter who owns what, if i am being harassed then it is to the said governing body to deal with it, i have rights as an individual and my space and mental well-being is protected by law, and they have to make sure its protected. funny how since i posted this his messaging has stopped...
Um, no. Haven't you already said enough "I'll take you to court, the police will come for you, etc etc" rubbish in this thread?

they said they would smash me why don't they just do it, who cares it a game...
*Looks at thread of someone screaming and crying about getting attacked and threatening to get the police to sort out the big meany and everyone who bans some racist*

You.

they have now started on my daughters game and are trying to bully her too, like they will get far!!!
Why do little kids always say they have children, why? Is this some kind of defence against criticism now?
I think you're the first one to say that someone's somehow tracked them down though.