how to stop being nobled

DeletedUser

I'm loving this thread.
What've you done so far then? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Reddthunder. Welcome to Tribalwars. The support team are sleeping. The pr0's are few and the noobs are everywhere. Enjoy your stay.

DeletedUser

Simple answer: Troops.... Barracks... :icon_twisted: Build them then talk

DeletedUser

emm, the guy couldn't do it him self so he got his tribe involed, then got me banned for being a racist, lucky for me technically you can be racist against your self or own kind (i am asian), he is a sore loser, insulted me, makes horrible remarks about me and my person and was trying to bully me... then his tribe start attacking me they are like 36 hours + away...

there is hell's chance i will ask them to back off...

i did explain to his tribe that he had nobled a village i had cleared that is right next to me so i'm not the one that started it, one person lied and said that they would get their player to reslove the issue next thing i know i'm banned???
i explained to their diplomat the whole s situation he said he agrees that its not my fault and maybe he and i should reslove it between our selfs and i asked if their tribe had declared war on me even though their diplomat had said they hadn't i had/have 18 in comings??? what losers... like a give a rats ass!!!

they play underhandedly and lie got me banned while i was waiting for them to reslove the issue, it took seconds to ban me it took over four hours to get unbanned, i can still be attacked while i was being banned??? nothing happend to him for his insults towords me,
how fair it that!!!

he is a loser that has no life, he tells people they should just give up because his friends will fight his battle for him... what ever....

what i need to know is what building needs to be leveled to be nobled???

:)
how do you kill nobles???

Well I'm glad I skipped reading that. Why come on here and mouth the guy who is clearly new to the game and asking for help? Go back to your hole.

DeletedUser

Stop over overexerting I really think any human being is emotionally strong enough to take in "bullying" in TW

DeletedUser

Uh... newbies... they just don't get forum hierachy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think people will take you in better consideration if you got a decent Avatar and Signature, and posted your posts with more structure and less bulk...

And not posting 4 times in a row :S

DeletedUser

Hey, how about putting all of that into one post instead of posting several times... and with spaces ect.

DeletedUser

reddthunder please try and calm down, u will put yourself in an early grave!

Try and take the banter with a pinch of salt...

DeletedUser

You could always restart away from that tribe/player and build up in that area ^_^

DeletedUser

And be active so that you can probably farm all of the guys around you before they become a threat...

DeletedUser

Well make sure that the guys you farm aren't affiliated with any tribes, and if they start retorting just quietly tell them to...

Well I deal with my farms by just having nice conversations on how they can get better and restart somewhere else and try to beat me later on... But if they start being offensive I just report and try my best not to tease them for being farms :3

DeletedUser

[REMOVED FOR REDDTHUNDER]

Tribalwars is a Strategy game, taking your farms is all part of the game and Strategy. I do believe something which might help you get a deeper understanding is this: http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php.

Now just because it's a help page doesn't mean it's useless like most in other games. TW put alot of effort into this so just scan it and hook onto bits which would really go towards you.

Also lots of players doesn't mean you should 'Sim'. You should all be building troops. Ever heard of Quality not Quantity, Tribalwars is like that - have tons of villages but a person with one village and lots of troops could take you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

message removed, as it was written in haste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, Sorry about the insult.

Also when I said you couldn't sim doesn't mean I was saying it in a Dictatorship way. I was saying that if you 'Sim' with alot of players it will not help you the slightest bit.

If you were 'Simming' aswell the attacker must have been another 'Simmer' for you to have survived.

I'm sorry if I insulted you, and In no way have I tried to - I even tried helping you by posting a help link.

I believe you need to take what people say less serious on these forums. :)

DeletedUser

I had babies when i was 3...

Thats not serious :) Or is it?

Anyway, just defend yourself, get you wall up. AND DESTROY his troops.