how to stop being nobled

DeletedUser

That's more like it! :icon_biggrin:

Well I had children inside of my mother :)

DeletedUser

emmm wonder's how they were conceived? :p

and yoshi i did kill all his troops that why he is madd at me:)

DeletedUser

Loving this thread on so many levels!

:lol:

it is always an amazement to me how some people seek solice in trying to get attention and get people to say ( Awwwww poor you)

i am the person involved

i have all info involved ( i think somewhere in the depths of my mail) if anyone is really interested which i am sure they arn't

DeletedUser

I see... You need to calm it Reddthunder - it will get you into trouble.

DeletedUser1088

Dont normally post but i'm in the tribe involved with this person and i have a set of 15 mails from her where she got increasingly sexually suggestive (i assume in an attempt to get me to say something she could get me banned for - at least i hope so) to the point were i considered having her booted for sexual harassment!

DeletedUser

I'm starting to really not like this nub... not that I was ever neutral ;0

DeletedUser1088

I dont believe there was any bullying going on either, as far as i know she attacked first, and was warned that the tribe would retaliate! As far as i know thats normal practice in this game, and surely one of the fundamental reasons for joining a tribe in the first place

DeletedUser

No one cares though.
Go write a blog.

Lies, all lies.

fine i'll leave and i take my rant with me :) BYE...

parsley.... got you come on my thread... i win :)

non were lies, i felt builled therefore i was, why would the person who if bullying feel like he is!!!!

secondly Anorian you and all your mates care you'er all on here writing stuff!!!

go on noble me now i dare you!!!

there are many ways to skin a cat... and i belive i just skined mine:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So basically making a mockery of yourself was all part of a game you and parsely were playing to get him to post on your thread?

Yay ^^! You win!

And no, telling you no one cares doesn't mean we care.