Hows this for originality: 'Inside T4H'

DeletedUser

Well... Enjoy.

It seems T4H have lead a very successful campaign in W1, but can they reiterate this success into W5? Well, with the most members in the world so far, lets take a look and see if there's a future for this tribe.

Seeing as T4H are spread over the 4 core K's they'd surely need a good structured and coordinated recruitment system...
vhqj6d.jpg
Ah the good old, go through the player list and click 'invite to tribe' if they're tribe-less. Works every time... :icon_rolleyes:

But what's this someone doesn't agree with this maas-recruiting policy!?
rjgmtf.jpg
He speaks against the mighty power of the invite button... INFIDEL!

But what happens when some of them members fall behind? Well don't worry, T4H have come up with a simple but effective solution!
2dl8c2x.jpg
Right... Well, moving on...

Perhaps they've got some decent mates to back them up in that maas-recruiting is definitely the right way to do things...?
42x45.jpg
Well, tbh I think that speaks for itself... (My guilty conscience forces me to mention they didn't have any allies, which I respect...) But meh, still bad choice. :icon_wink:

With so many members, surely no-one would dare attack you? But just in case, we have a plan to help you guys out.... :icon_idea:
166x4m0.jpg
Not so much a pre-emptive strike as an after-thought... :icon_confused:

So what is the grand layout you will need in order to defend yourself?
2ymf7ro.jpg
:icon_eek:

Well that's about it folks. I hope you enjoyed it. Another should be on its way within the next day or two... A cookie if you guess who it is :icon_biggrin:

PS. REP! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Another excellent and entertaining thread, Blik. Well done, I look forward to more!

DeletedUser

LEON! seems to be a topic of discussion in all the tribes

Nice work done Blik.

DeletedUser7494

Good job haha, every tribe seems to mention Leon for some reason xD

DeletedUser

Out of interest, why did you black out your village name in the main screenshot, but leave an open tab to your village at the top?

DeletedUser

Out of interest, why did you black out your village name in the main screenshot, but leave an open tab to your village at the top?

Anyone who reads these forums properly will know who Blik is in game anyway. (I do, and I'm hardly an obsessive reader.)

I read them more nowadays mind, I'm waiting for Blik's next instalment!

DeletedUser

I was expecting it. I'm just wondering who didn't check the players background before they were let in. Terrible flaw on our part.

And I am pretty sure it is. Will have to check that over though. You can send me a mail saying who it is if you really want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

I was expecting it. I'm just wondering who didn't check the players background before they were let in. Terrible flaw on our part.

Yes, thats the flaw. The fact you are another noob tribe, which will harbour turtles isn't...

DeletedUser

Proof that we are noobs isn't above. That what you saw is not the leaders view but suggestions.