Hows this for originality: 'Inside T4H'

DeletedUser6516

So what is the grand layout you will need in order to defend yourself?
2ymf7ro.jpg

LEON were scouting us, no real threat of significant attacks. Hence encouraging scout cover to prevent reports getting out, surely you could understand that.......

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LEON were scouting us, no real threat of significant attacks. Hence encouraging scout cover to prevent reports getting out, surely you could understand that.......

I lol'd at the underlined.

LEON! only pose a threat significant attacks. I doubt you'll see any half hearted efforts on that front. Scouts wont save you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

DeletedUser6516

I lol'd at the underlined.

LEON! only pose a threat significant attacks. I doubt you'll see any half hearted efforts on that front. Scouts wont save you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

If there just scouting then at this time its not significant so you cover against that, I expect to see much more from then and i have respect for them as players. No doubt as everyone builds up we'll expect to see more aggressive play its the nature of the game, so we deal with that when the time comes!

DeletedUser

Ahhh. This is what Monkey and ElSee meant about people trying to defend themselves. ;)

And if you want to look at aggressive play, look at the ODA rankings. Whaddaya know, Leon have quite a sizeable score there! You don't get ODA from sending mythical white horsies!

Would you like to borrow my shovel? I don't think your hole is quite deep enough.

DeletedUser

Ahhh. This is what Monkey and ElSee meant about people trying to defend themselves. ;)

And if you want to look at aggressive play, look at the ODA rankings. Whaddaya know, Leon have quite a sizeable score there! You don't get ODA from sending mythical white horsies!

Would you like to borrow my shovel? I don't think your hole is quite deep enough.

I SAW MY NAME AND WAS COMPELLED TO POST.

Then I read the rest of it and Lol'd :lol: Nicely done :p

DeletedUser6516

Yh ODA is good isnt it, oh one sec is that us there in 5th, so it is, not bad for point whores, considering there are tribes above us points but well below on ODA

As for the Shovel, i'm ok for Clay at the minute i'm holding my own :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't really care too much about the whole ODA thing but just wanted to point out that Leon!'s ODA is higher then yours with 119 less members.

DeletedUser

۩۞۩ Recruitment ۩۞۩

Open|Limited|Closed

If your an agressive player with a higher points score than our average top 40 players please contact

Jadjadjad
Hardhitter

hardhitter
Opponents defeated: 180 (582.)

ODA: 10,404

ODA per memeber: 80.65

Your profile lies.

DeletedUser6516

۩۞۩ Recruitment ۩۞۩

Open|Limited|Closed

If your an agressive player with a higher points score than our average top 40 players please contact

Jadjadjad
Hardhitter

hardhitter
Opponents defeated: 180 (582.)

ODA: 10,404

ODA per memeber: 80.65

Your profile lies.

Not sure what your getting at but OK!!! My profile is blank :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Let's look at the facts. I was referring to ODA, not ODD, which makes any point you make utterly moot. It's your ODD that has pushed your rankings.

Leon
ODA: 8,684
ODD: 724
Total: 9,408
Average total ODA per member: 868.4

T4H
ODA:10,300
ODD: 6,009
Total: 16,309
Average total ODA per member: 79.8

I rest my case.

These figures can be found here.

And I'll tell you another thing, T4H, or APOC as they were known when I played with them on world 1, have some decent players, but given that this is a PnP piece, Blik is hardly going to point out the good points, is he?! It is the very nature of PnP to take the mickey out of a tribes flaws! Rather than moaning about it, you could write your own in retaliation, and perhaps give everyone a giggle?

DeletedUser

Don't worry I understood perfectly, no need to make out I'm some kind of moron.

Let me see, why do you generally scout people? If you want to attack them... Perhaps? It's still a pretty dumb piece of advice. Telling your entire tribe (Or at least those within 15 x 15 of a Leon! player) to build scouts? Seriously, send 100 scouts and they all die, your gonna assume you've just been white walled and if you've got half a brain cell, your gonna attack them.

Let's quote me.

Me: 'Perhaps if we hind behind our scouts they will protect us'.

You: 'Build scouts cover to prevent reports getting out'

In essence, you don't want reports to get out, so Leon! don't know your troop count so they don't attack you. Right? Quite simply, your hiding behind your scouts, so you don't get attacked. See where I'm coming from here?

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with scout !
of course you dont want anyone to see inside the village DUH!!!!!

as for certain of us, and i dont know leon but i am guessing Blik is tryin to say that even with scouts or not, youll have someone flat out attack,
i myself like surprises, ill send some scouts sometimes, but i just go for the kill first time. save me from tryin to kill his support :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yh ODA is good isnt it, oh one sec is that us there in 5th, so it is, not bad for point whores, considering there are tribes above us points but well below on ODA

As for the Shovel, i'm ok for Clay at the minute i'm holding my own :icon_biggrin:

ODA means very little, but at least if bragging about it make sure it's worth bragging about.

Let's use twstats rankings since that's more accurate (it's the total ODA of all your current members):

We have 10,047 ODA
You have 11,984 ODA.

We have 11 members.
You have 130 members.

10,047 / 11 = 913
11,984 / 130 = 92

Seriously, stop trying to brag, it's making you look silly.

EDIT: That'll teach me to read the whole thread before replying, jojomodjo already made a similar comparison.

DeletedUser1511

ODA means very little, but at least if bragging about it make sure it's worth bragging about.

Let's use twstats rankings since that's more accurate (it's the total ODA of all your current members):

We have 10,047 ODA
You have 11,984 ODA.

We have 11 members.
You have 130 members.

10,047 / 11 = 913
11,984 / 130 = 92

Seriously, stop trying to brag, it's making you look silly.

EDIT: That'll teach me to read the whole thread before replying, jojomodjo already made a similar comparison.
Maybe if you spent less time on forums you would be top 20 :lol:
<3, but this thread isnt about leon!.
On topic T4H sucks.