Hugs and Soon merging...

DeletedUser6623

That was fast..! You both don't seem arrogant tho... do you have someone else on the account??

Nd what account is daluicis on?

DeletedUser12021

That was fast..! You both don't seem arrogant tho... do you have someone else on the account??

What concern is it of you what account I'm playing? ;) Names don't matter.

Glad you finally took a taste of your own dish btw.
Hope in the future you'll be less arrogant and learn some manners. But I fear it's a lost cause anyway. I can see that already since you're stating there is something to win argueing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

Testing to see if you are a coward who blabs his mouth but doesn't show his identity :)

Hardly... I asked a simple question as i was trying to piece together something i had heard and how you was acting...

DeletedUser12021

My identity is shown ingame. Maybe you should look and see instead of expecting to receive everything on a platter just because you expect it so. It's not even hard to find who I'm playing.

DeletedUser

Ollie and I have a top secret system set up to track any mention of us. Once someone says one of our names the alarm goes off and then we hit a few buttons an locate where exactly we were mentioned. Then we do a background check and find out the personal information of the person talking about us. (ie Address, DoB, height, weight, etc.) Cost us an arm and a leg to put it all in. Worth it though.

DeletedUser

Here an expression in the hope you might learn something:
You may have won the battle, but you have not won the war

tumblr_lhr80rSfOK1qfmhly.gif

DeletedUser12021

I wouldn't hit my head like that too much if I were you Meechan.
It's too risky in your case.

DeletedUser

Not atall, I'm already brain dead as it is.

What concern is it of you what account I'm playing? ;) Names don't matter.

Glad you finally took a taste of your own dish btw.
Hope in the future you'll be less arrogant and learn some manners. But I fear it's a lost cause anyway. I can see that already since you're stating there is something to win argueing with you.

Tbf your own arrogance and manners need some work, from your post's it seems your right up there on you high horsey.

Didn't I see your previously post n this thread that it doesn't matter about the merge or what anyone thinks ether way...... If other's opinion means so little to you, why do you continue to post in said thread instead of letting it die?

Would've died ages ago had you never bothered to post or care like you said you don't.

DeletedUser12021

The answer is in this topic. Even in the post you've quoted. You might read the entire thing next time. It even states obviously what I'm doing. But if you want to think I'm uptight against everyone, I don't care really. The people that I spent time with know better.
Next to that: boredom.

Seemed quite obvious to me. What isn't obvious to me is why you feel to urge to post in here. My guess boredom too?

DeletedUser

The answer is in this topic. Even in the post you've quoted. You might read the entire thing next time. It even states obviously what I'm doing. But if you want to think I'm against everyone, I don't care really. The people that I spent time with know better.
Next to that: boredom.

Seemed quite obvious to me. What isn't obvious to me is why you feel to urge to post in here. My guess boredom too?

I'm dumb, you need to spell it out for me ....? I can't read either.

As for why I posted, probably the same reason as your answer. :)

Also never stated anywhere you were anything else but on a high horse, no need to put words in my mouth. If I wanted to verbally insult you or call you names I would.

DeletedUser11546

you tell him meech, no one insults your limited intelligence