I always though it was a joke....

DeletedUser4389

Fear the Spear and Sword nukes

But you know these last few weeks of attacks by nubs has confirmed it.

Proof....
More Proof ....

People really do think the spear/sword nuke is a good tactic

People really do think an 11hr gap in a noble train is acceptable

These are people who have been playing this game nearly a year and still they think that the last 11 months taking internals puts them in a position which they think they can actually take a live player down.

To think I was growing bored of UK5 ... Now I just shake my head in wonder... I have a report archive full of blatant ... well rubbishness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7920

I know they r very bad attacks but they might be killing off troops

DeletedUser4389

nah this was part of an attempted noble train

to be honest I give up :D

DeletedUser8534

Shiv he must have heard the rumour that you dont have defensive troops :)

DeletedUser

To be honest Shiv, I'm amazed you got him to attack you. I've been trying for months and have had nothing.

I bow down to your superior skills :)

DeletedUser

Well, i thought I would get more incoming off ALO. The only time they will attack me is when my pc dies. Will have to kill it more often.

DeletedUser4389

Shiv he must have heard the rumour that you dont have defensive troops :)

Red

with the gangbang they are giving me i need defensive troops .... constantly have had 100 - 200 inbound for over two weeks with about 50-70 hits a day

They want to get rid of me I think

To be honest Shiv, I'm amazed you got him to attack you. I've been trying for months and have had nothing.

I bow down to your superior skills :)

Nah he just thought it was an easy noble and tried to sneak in quickly.

This is what he had to say:
"mate its the only troops i had to send that would land in time and if you hadn't supported your own vils i would have had the vil (i ran the sim)."

If hadn't have supported my own villas :D well that is the point of the game isnt it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8761

shup hmm or I will frown at you.
In fact, im frowning at you anyway.

DeletedUser8761

Well your a bitter little grape aren't you :icon_rolleyes:

Naw Im a sweet a plump one, was just a grumpy raisin yesterday :icon_biggrin:

But you guys gotta admit, If he had succeeded in this, he would be the one laughing instead of you.
Only mistake he made was not moving fast enough.

DeletedUser

Sure, he would be laughing. But what matters is he didn't succeed, the victors always write the stories :lol:

And I am liking the little story we are writing for ourselves now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha!! :icon_biggrin:

It's all very well trying to belittle people on these public forums but make sure it doesn't come back to bite ya :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I fail to see how Alex's attack is stupid. Landing a full village of support with a noble is a great idea. He wasn't trying to clear a village with it, he was protecting his village from retakes when that noble took it.

Unlike Man U, who was attacking with defensive troops and attempting to clear with them. Which, is stupid.

DeletedUser

ha, spoke a bit soon there hmmm? ;)
The fact is, neither of these plans worked, the moral, use offensive troops ;) duuurp

DeletedUser

Was wondering when this was going to come up. Plainly, you should be asking how I managed to get the loyalty to 24 just using def :lol:

Seeing as nukes were down in the area, saw the risk worth it. Didn't pay off, but still, was worth the effort which is more than I can say for the rest of ALO players on the K46 border :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So the same reason as ManU's, out of nukes, worth the risk ... I don't see how people can scold each other when all tribes are trying the same ideas :L

DeletedUser

I fail to see how Alex's attack is stupid. Landing a full village of support with a noble is a great idea. He wasn't trying to clear a village with it, he was protecting his village from retakes when that noble took it.

Unlike Man U, who was attacking with defensive troops and attempting to clear with them. Which, is stupid.

Like defending a villa with 2500 cats. On a non-pally world. I wonder who did that, Matt. Hmm???? :lol: