I dont get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just don't get how i can be so bad at this game.. When Matt has 350+ lc 35 minutes into the round and i have 100 barely :|

What the hell am i doing wrong?

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;GC5E8ie2pdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5E8ie2pdM[/video]

DeletedUser

You know all about being below par.
Witty comment of the year award.

To Speedy:
Falling behind others can be down to a lot of things, you need to ask yourself:

- Is my build sequence/start up method getting me to where I need to be in the fastest way, but also with the best possible position by that point.

- Am I farming as effectively as I could be? If resources are low you need to heavily micro-farm, if high then that doesn't mean you can be lax; constantly farm as if resources are scarce.

- Am I prioritising building over troops? (This should never really be the case).

At this point your build sequence might be pretty random, you should focus on perfecting that and developing a really fast sequence. Unfortunately it's trial and error, but a little common sense will help along the way.
Start with your startup build, that usually has a large effect on differentiating those who are good and those who aren't by giving the ones with the best startup a strong early lead.

Hint: Look at how each building might influence the build time of the building queue. For example, it would be illogical to build a HQ and then pit, since the HQ first could reduce the build time of the pit.
Also consider that building the pit sooner will grant you more resources in a shorter time, which could be used to more quickly add more troops to a queue which in turn may be use to farm even more resources more quickly.

Do you see my point? If not send me a PM and we can talk through it. Good luck :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I just don't get how i can be so bad at this game.. When Matt has 350+ lc 35 minutes into the round and i have 100 barely :|

What the hell am i doing wrong?

u trying to make matt famous on forums :?

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me what happened to .net team and why abdiladong and lionfart are begging other servers to take them in

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i can tell you what happened to .net team if and only if you can prove you are human .

DeletedUser

I know it is hard to believe that these epic skills could be produced by a human being, but you'd better belieb it

DeletedUser

You call Lionfart God?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.