I dont get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well you wasent the only player who attacked it i admit you cleared my army but not alone.

972aa5c9c947c6c06c646c3898857857

231369a94f66700685280d6adc3f97c2.png

3433eb7d9e3ca5a10a408b995e4df279.png

dc0146acee7fb6ad069bf72848d4e73f.png

3cd6296e48e581d5e38be520dad8fd1a.png

Outgrown, Outplayed Pwned.

DeletedUser

matt u hacked -_- ,though its server fault why it always happens with u XD

DeletedUser12038

Yep and support outside tribe wasent enabled and he was not in a tribe

DeletedUser12564

Then it is impossible, the image must be photoshopped?

DeletedUser12038

It wasent it was taken from a report. The scout report showed 2 paladins too.

DeletedUser11069

There is no hack guys, having 2 paladins is caused by the delay in the TW server, in which your command of creating a paladin is sent to the TW server. It must be around 10 ms (random number, I don't know either), and if you manage to make the second paladin before 10 ms passed, the server doesn't know yet that you have a paladin so it gives the command again.

Matt doesn't "hack", maybe he uses a script (can be considered mini-bot) to achieve that speed. The only rule he is breaking is not reporting the bug but keeping abusing it, knowing it's a bug ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

You need to report the bug.

If you want to make a thread in the bug section, you can suggest making the paladin recruitment button a 1 time use, so immediately after you click it, it becomes inactive.

It won't prevent the bug from happening, but it'll be a lot harder to abuse it.

Or simply make the server automatically check after 2 seconds if there's a paladin being recruited, and in case there are 2 paladins being recruited, the second one gets cancelled.

DeletedUser

There is no hack guys, having 2 paladins is caused by the delay in the TW server, in which your command of creating a paladin is sent to the TW server. It must be around 10 ms (random number, I don't know either), and if you manage to make the second paladin before 10 ms passed, the server doesn't know yet that you have a paladin so it gives the command again.

Matt doesn't "hack", maybe he uses a script (can be considered mini-bot) to achieve that speed. The only rule he is breaking is not reporting the bug but keeping abusing it, knowing it's a bug ;)
I'll have you know I told Sam several times, but he said,
"Matt you're the greatest player I know and I am humbled that you would even give me your attention. Here have another paladin!"

And that is the story as to how I had 3 paladins
The End.

P.S. It is also true that I have bot that gives me 2 paladins. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.