I Fib on Diplomacy War Stats

DeletedUser5582

Ok have been away for a long weekend and returned to see war had broken out between I Fib On Diplomacy and most of the other top 10 tribes labeled by the merge huggers as barb munchers :icon_eek:

Now this is not PnP (as need my head to stop hurting) just stats but think we need a thread to chat about the merits (or not) of diplomacy so throw in your tuppence halfpennies worth here

so full stats

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, xXx, GO, phx, Fate, DOGS, Nation
Side 2:
Tribes: iPod

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 243
Side 2: 48
Difference: 195

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 22
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,832
Side 2: 158,602
Difference: 230,230

chart

so lets see who is doing what and to whom

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 50
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 8
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 258,759
Side 2: 320,141
Difference: 61,382

chart

Side 1: 154,470
Side 2: 67,036
Difference: 87,434

chart

maybe we thought you guys were barbs! Ok next up is GO

Side 1:
Tribes: GO
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 124,910
Difference: 195,231

chart

Side 2: 53,723
Difference: 53,723

chart

this (I understand) has been going on for a while so kept stats as last week so is the same but please post up when war started and full stats between these two if you like.

Now for xXx

Side 1:
Tribes: xXx
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 134,523
Difference: 185,618

chart

Side 1: 54,323
Side 2: 24,637
Difference: 29,686

chart

Next is Fate!

Side 1:
Tribes: Fate
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Difference: 27

chart

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 61,547
Difference: 258,594

chart

Side 2: 4,059
Difference: 4,059

chart

Next is Nation

Side 1:
Tribes: Nation
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 199,343
Difference: 120,798

chart

Side 1: 41,586
Side 2: 9,147
Difference: 32,439

chart

and Dogs are showing zero on stats so not on here.

Last (but so not least) is phx

Side 1:
Tribes: phx
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 242,326
Difference: 77,815

chart

Side 1: 138,453
Side 2: 0
Difference: 138,453

chart

guess they have Ipod marked as barbs too!

Ok now as I've said I have just returned so had quick look and thats it so if errors or missed out folks (for example Honey were playing both sides when I left and then had an alliance with the Fibbers due to a NAP agreement being broken (how does that work!) so if they not on the stats then just amend as not trying to slant the stats to one side or other.

So post your views and comments and if you must flame flame nicely!!!!

DeletedUser5582

not going to amend all the stats on the tribe by tribe basis but here are stats for coalition v the fibbers and Honey

Side 1:
Tribes: phx, W1NGE, xXx, GO, DOGS, Nation, Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: iPod, Honey

Total conquers:

Side 1: 243
Side 2: 92
Difference: 151

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 29
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 418,196
Side 2: 202,502
Difference: 215,694

chart

DeletedUser

Let's see....
Date Tribe Rank Members Points Villages OD ODA ODD
2011-05-31 iPod 1. =46 +4,803,730 =556 +23,795,560 +13,284,697 +10,510,863
2011-05-30 iPod 1. =46 -4,780,804 -556 +22,712,333 +12,924,699 +9,787,634
2011-05-29 iPod 1. =46 -4,864,974 -567 +21,737,010 +12,615,634 +9,121,376
2011-05-28 iPod 1. =46 +4,928,310 +578 +18,745,899 +11,972,418 +6,773,481
2011-05-27 iPod 1. =46 +4,856,378 +574 +17,735,552 +11,707,869 +6,027,683
2011-05-26 iPod 1. =46 +4,780,417 +568 +17,005,765 +11,097,201 +5,908,564

Not a great change in ODA at all for a whole tribe, but large change in ODD.

Now.. Honey haven't changed much at all! (Only me and Luca/Mike getting hit and hitting back currently)

Date Tribe Rank Members Points Villages OD ODA ODD
2011-05-31 Honey 3. =30 +2,179,315 +282 +9,363,342 +4,929,433 +4,433,909
2011-05-30 Honey 3. -30 +2,153,211 +278 +8,741,867 +4,673,281 +4,068,586
2011-05-29 Honey 3. -31 +2,098,753 +270 +8,144,040 -4,541,723 +3,602,317
2011-05-28 Honey 3. -32 -2,072,467 -268 -8,067,199 -4,572,475 +3,494,724
2011-05-27 Honey 2. =34 +2,123,323 +275 +8,333,894 +4,848,213 +3,485,681
2011-05-26 Honey 2. -34 -2,080,851 -271 +8,069,269 +4,711,842 +3,357,427
2011-05-25 Honey 2. -35 +2,100,826 -276 +7,802,557 +4,480,642 +3,321,915

So, I am guessing that iPod will go on the offense very soon considering judging by the stats, they haven't used much offense and have been defending instead and obviously must of killed a lot of nukes from the opposing 'alliance' whom actually called iPod huggers! :icon_eek:
So perhaps the stats will change?

I don't know, let's wait and find out..

I know that a large majority of GO are having massive problems even capping ONE village from Luca/Mike and can only kill off his nukes when he strikes them (but he still caps them). I know that Nation are having massive problems with even capping two villages off me (capped only one whilst I was driving to my holiday and Bella was having an exam) but since we have both been online all of their efforts failed? What's that like 30 accounts vs 2 accounts at least? But then again, what else can you expect from the fastest train being 300ms and even that failing? :icon_cool: (please feed my ego)

But I must say, Jo... To create and alliance with Phx, GO, Fate, xXx AND Nation all at once to fight off two tribes and calling them 'huggers'
Uninvited Guest on 25.05. at 16:52
allied with IPOD!

lol you must be most upset! If you fancy a non huggy tribe chat to me

Jo

Oh this still means you are booked for xmas party!
is really quite smart...

oh and what is it?

74 members (Honey + iPod) against 341 members (GO, Fate, Phx, Nation, N0.1 (supporting people), DOGS, W1NGE, xXx)? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Roman Numerals Guy! Well well done you on your defensive uber (flicks hair) skills and big hugs for the flu and driving to holiday and exams excuse (sitter anyone) losing a villa and I know you know that having 300 plus members against less than a 100 is not a great advantage as hard to coordinate etc etc etc but this thread is for war stats chat not on "on woe they are cheating as have more folks than us" debate!

Ty for publishing my mail (post up the one on WHY I want you for the W1Nge chrimbo party though!!) but really was you all upset about the hugglemerge from WKD and I fib lot I remember best...!

On topic and the stats.

As both sides knew war was coming are the caps more of a bad geography issue (as those isolated get picked off) or a genuine tilt in favour of the alliance?

From personal experience the WKD half of I Fib are/were very good at marshaling their support so is this being lost/eroded a bit in the hard bits of joining a merge together or a reflection on a different style of leadership?

Well time will tell on this but both sides have exceptional players and some not so good (hate the word noob) so a full on war is the best place to learn so will be interesting to see how both sides cope here.

DeletedUser

Roman Numerals Guy! Well well done you on your defensive uber (flicks hair) skills and big hugs for the flu and driving to holiday and exams excuse (sitter anyone) losing a villa

I didn't set a sitter because I expected Bella to log in (found out about exam later). Besides I never set sitters usually lol cause I am such a nerd I stay on pretty much 24x7/30.. but thanks! <3

LightJo said:
and I know you know that having 300 plus members against less than a 100 is not a great advantage as hard to coordinate etc etc etc but this thread is for war stats chat not on "on woe they are cheating as have more folks than us" debate!

Hahaha yes, we have easier coordination but you surround us and have loads more villages and members? I can see which is the advantage...

LightJo said:
Ty for publishing my mail (post up the one on WHY I want you for the W1Nge chrimbo party though!!) but really was you all upset about the hugglemerge from WKD and I fib lot I remember best...!

That's okay :)
Which one is that? You should post it, I don't recall :icon_confused:

Yeah I was pissed off with WKD, not the merge though. I was also slightly pissed off with the alliance and then argueing with Ruffus pissed me off even more, but we sorted it out so not to worry!

LightJo said:
On topic and the stats.

As both sides knew war was coming are the caps more of a bad geography issue (as those isolated get picked off) or a genuine tilt in favour of the alliance?

From personal experience the WKD half of I Fib are/were very good at marshaling their support so is this being lost/eroded a bit in the hard bits of joining a merge together or a reflection on a different style of leadership?

Well time will tell on this but both sides have exceptional players and some not so good (hate the word noob) so a full on war is the best place to learn so will be interesting to see how both sides cope here.

Yeah it will be fun and interesting :) Good luck to all of you. :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: Oh yeah...

Uninvited Guest today at 12:47
lol no was other guy (serious or someone like that) earlier in whats going on thread when counting up who had nobled what barb!

I am lightyjo yes and here is what you said!

IXXXI on 17.05. at 21:16
Hey Guest :)

How's it going?

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the iPod/WKD merge lol. So much for I Pee on Diplomacy!

Hopefully for once people won't be all talk on this world and stuff may actually happen, it's been getting too boring! lol

Will

so go post on externals saying oops!

IXXXI today at 12:52
Ehh confused?

Ahh right! Yes, me and some of the Honey members were finding out other tribes thoughts on this to see what everyone was planning (and I admit, some of us wanted to fight iPod.. like me) but obviously that was the wrong decision and so we made an alliance with iPod.

I'll go post this on externals darling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9077

I am curious, how is it a tribe with 7 allies, and a few naps, considers themselves to be non-huggy?

DeletedUser1410

I am curious, how is it a tribe with 7 allies, and a few naps, considers themselves to be non-huggy?

Because in there eye's they can do no wrong, and Ipod and WKD have done everything wrong
The point is try and fight your own battles because sooner or later the tide will turn and maybe one of your tribes will have 5, 6 or 7 tribes having a go
One thing is for sure
iPod aren't the huggers here

DeletedUser5582

lol where do I say that in this thread?! In any case a temporary hug-a-thon to react to you guys merging is ok surely? This world has a win condition on it and you went for a merge approach and we are going for a huggle approach!

Because in there eye's they can do no wrong, and Ipod and WKD have done everything wrong
The point is try and fight your own battles because sooner or later the tide will turn and maybe one of your tribes will have 5, 6 or 7 tribes having a go
One thing is for sure
iPod aren't the huggers here

Ruffus lighten up poppet as not sure a bit of toy throwing is going to help your case on whether being ganked is beneath uber (flicks hair) folks such as yourselves. You knew that doing your merge huggle painted a huge target on your bottoms with a sign saying olive oil optional so not much point moaning about it.

Your tribe is IPOD and at the start of the world was a thread just on diplomacy and the win condition in this world http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15632 and you had your say on it.

Others took a view that diplomacy is an important part of this game. You decided on the huggle/merge with WKD and we'll see if this was the right or wrong approach.

Now in this thread lets hear your views on the stats and if you want to moan about who is huggling who then start a new thread please.

DeletedUser9077

I was just going through my W8 history books.

Temporary hugathon Jo, hmmm I guess you missed W1NGE merging with PIRATES oh dear, you little merge hugger, go sit in the corner and hang your head in shame.

duffer returns on 17.03. at 17:40
A message do all my dear loyal members, for many weeks now we have been fighting W1Nge, the end result of our ongoing battles has resulted in stunted growth for both W1Nge and Pirate collectively. We literally find ourselves in a stalemate position with neither gaining any substantial ground on the other whilst other inferior tribes like L-S and WKD gain undeserved success almost laughing at our collective stupidity. On the global front the tribe ipod have begun growing at an exponential rate, as have tribes like FATE and others.
I know the W1Nge leadership and many of their members personally from UK1, as a result of this I know their calibre and they are pretty much on a par with ourselves. For the past few days i have been involved in incredibly long talks with their duke(s), after lots of discussion and I mean lots, we are proud to announce a merger between Pirate and W1Nge creating unquestionably the strongest tribe in all of UK8.
Initially 25 members from each tribe will form the new top tribe, and the remaining 40 or so members will form the second tribe. All forums will be shared, a new merged council has been put in place, as has our new first target tribe: DIAMOND
We are not here merely to play a game and have fun alone, we are here to to win this continent, and more importantly, win this world.
We have only 2 objectives
Get to 50 million points as fast as possible (so thats 50 end members with 1 million points each)
and
Retain our 50 million point status for 3 months.

Everything else is insignificant.

As of this moment, W1Nge and PIRATE are one tribe, a main tribe and a holding tribe, invites and name changes to Tribe 1 and Tribe 2 will happen accordingly over the next day or two.
All forums are shared, please say a big hello to your new tribemates, out of the new tribes 90 members, 50 of you will be here till the very end of this world where Tribe 1 reign outright victors 9can you imagine what it will be like being in top spot at 50 million points tribally? It then becomes the world vs us woop woop. COnsidering all these factors we need the absolute best team of players possible, and that is exactly what we now have.
We have a predetermined list put together of 50 members comprising of 25 pirate members and 25 w1nge members, these will form the initial Tribe 1, with the remaining 40 members forming tribe 2.
All forums are shared between Tribe 1 and Tribe 2 as is diplomacy, a new more streamlined council has been put together comprising both of Pirate and W1Nge members.
With immediate effect our first target tribe to take down is the newly formed Diamond, as a result of this we have conviniently marked them bright red on your maps.
If anyone is unhappy with the current arrangement, and doesnt want to be part of it, we have setup our only alliance with ROTS, if you wish to leave at this stage you may contact me and I will arrange an invite to ROTS for you, no hard feelings.
We are looking for 50 members, ready to go all the way in this world, if your not one of them, thats fine, i understand, go to our ally ROTS and we can keep on good speaking terms, if however you believe you have what it takes, then its time to start showing your strength, we now have a massive support structure, a massive attacking prowess, and a vast wealth of experience and activity, together we are literally going to be unstoppable.

Welcome to new beginnings, and the first day of the rest of UK8

DUFFER

Did you also know that:

Nation and HUG TUG merged, which is totally out of order.

Oh and to add insult to injury AI merged with PHX which is just plain wrong.

Oh and lets not forget that xXx merged with [AzK], but then they where already a huggy family tribe.

That must be the end of merges surely.

Oh no, oh dear, GO merged as well!!!

are you blind chap or just poor research? about 15 of them are from the same tribe - what do you mean no sign of a merge? lmao

To be honest all this hugging has really put me of w8, you lot disgust me.

DeletedUser5582

I hang my head in shame!

Look am not fussed if WKD merges or huggles with I Fib as world has a win condition? I am slightly concerned that by merging/huggling you seem surprised that other tribes are attacking you?!

What were we to do? Admire your uberness (flicks hair) from afar and let you race ahead to the win condition? Go at you one by one or gasp use diplomacy and have a go?

The win condition adds a new dimension to the UK server so is not really good or bad if folks huggle but surely just the when that will mean a tribe wins or fails?

Now please chat stats on this thread or start a huggle thread if you must!

DeletedUser9077

oh Jo, Dont get upset, and like a child I am gonna say, you started the merge huggle name calling, if you didnt want it in the thread you shouldnt have brought it into the thread. Or is it that you are angry you've been found out to be a you know what.

DeletedUser1410

I hang my head in shame!

Look am not fussed if WKD merges or huggles with I Fib as world has a win condition? I am slightly concerned that by merging/huggling you seem surprised that other tribes are attacking you?!

What were we to do? Admire your uberness (flicks hair) from afar and let you race ahead to the win condition? Go at you one by one or gasp use diplomacy and have a go?

The win condition adds a new dimension to the UK server so is not really good or bad if folks huggle but surely just the when that will mean a tribe wins or fails?

Now please chat stats on this thread or start a huggle thread if you must!

Surprised?
Ipod were getting attacked by 4 tribes the min we started the world?
as for throwing toys out?
What I say and what I do are totally different and every world will be played to win? No one can say they have a set way to do things on any world
The problem in this world is that there are to many tribe scared to attack each other and thought it a better way to attack iPod.
Yes this could be a great idea but only time will tell
My views on Dip are mine... I have a council that helps and if and when Dip is needed then that will be the raod iPod takes

And with respect to all
Play the game

DeletedUser5582

oh Jo, Dont get upset, and like a child I am gonna say, you started the merge huggle name calling, if you didnt want it in the thread you shouldnt have brought it into the thread. Or is it that you are angry you've been found out to be a you know what.

good points well made and yes I so shouldn't have started a stats discuss thread and thought folks would discuss stats

To Jp and DaOscar! I was so wrong and am very sorry that thought there was over modding going on (still think Uk3 was harsh mind) but you were right and I was wrong. Would offer you both a hug but figure some would get upset!!

Ok last time I do not care (though love that world huggle has caused so much ire) that you huggled. I do not care that I have been in tribes that huggled (you missed DF huggle by the way) or that others in coalition huggled. My point is simply this. You huggle merged and seem surprised that in a world with a win condition you are being attacked by gasp hugglers! I find it amusing that having laid out your stall on diplomacy you now seem horrified that others used diplomacy against you!

Is it not the job of No 1 Tribe to be attacked?! You knew we would go for you so not as if you weren't prepared here either and yet we have the old chestnuts of toy throwing about being outnumbered, is not fair, can't you guys act by yourselves blah blah blah.

Well I say grow up and act like a No 1 tribe should please and take all the sly digs or do a Gold and disband in acrimony.

Jo

(hugger)

DeletedUser1303

I was just going through my W8 history books.

Did you also know that:

Nation and HUG TUG merged, which is totally out of order.

Yes we (TUG) merged with Nation, but there was only 16 of us and only just in the top 20, but we wanted more action so we all come across for some anti-hug fun (not sure why it's totally out of order though):icon_confused::icon_confused:

DeletedUser9077

Yes we (TUG) merged with Nation, but there was only 16 of us and only just in the top 20, but we wanted more action so we all come across for some anti-hug fun (not sure why it's totally out of order though):icon_confused::icon_confused:

hmmmm, well maybe you can help me, how is your tribe merging anti-hugging, but us merging pro-hugging? there was only 20 of us btw. :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

ps the totally out of order was sarcasm, i dont really care who has merged and who hasnt.

DeletedUser6695

lol where do I say that in this thread?! In any case a temporary hug-a-thon to react to you guys merging is ok surely? This world has a win condition on it and you went for a merge approach and we are going for a huggle approach!

That is a lie and you know it, I was approached by someone in that coalition when WKD was rank 2 because everyone wanted to gangbang iPod.

w1nge were on the list of tribes in that coalition, of course that could have been made up but it seems it was true.

DeletedUser1303

hmmmm, well maybe you can help me, how is your tribe merging anti-hugging, but us merging pro-hugging? there was only 20 of us btw. :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

ps the totally out of order was sarcasm, i dont really care who has merged and who hasnt.

well in a way it's anti-hugging as we only had the 1 ally and that was nation, so we thought it''ll be better to be under 1 flag rather then 2 branches after the I Pee on WKD move

DeletedUser5582

That is a lie and you know it, I was approached by someone in that coalition when WKD was rank 2 because everyone wanted to gangbang iPod.

w1nge were on the list of tribes in that coalition, of course that could have been made up but it seems it was true.

um lie is a strong word here. Well if the person you spoke to wasn't me how would I know? Also pre huggle why would Winge want to attack IFib as there were barbs to munch :icon_redface: and geography would make it very hard?!

Post merge then yes (lol obviously as look where we are!) but pre then alas someone was kidding you I think.

Guys there is no grassy knoll here, or Mary Celeste or whatever conspiracy you want to come up with. You merged a few of us chatted and it went from there. I am staggered that any of you are surprised that you are being attacked post merge, amused that this is some "when shall we three huggle again" conspiracy years in the plotting and appalled that you are biting on some throwaway line on huggling?!

You do know this is a game right?!